剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
She's been staying with us during his recovery.
- 你感觉如何? 你在发热 - 我不热
- How are you feeling? You're hot. - I'm not hot.
妈 我没发烧
Mom, I don't have a fever.
听我说 不要让他骗了你 格拉夫斯夫人
Listen to me. Don't let him fool you, Mrs. Graves.
从他在医院醒来以后
He has not heard from the
就再没有听过有关总统的消息了
President since he woke up from the hospital.
从在医院开始 连一个电♥话♥都没打过?
Not one call, since the hospital?
大家 我没事好吗?
Look, guys, I'm fine, OK?
格拉夫斯总统只想自己呆着
President Graves just wants to be alone,
这是可以理解的
which is very understandable
毕竟过去一年发生了那样的事
after the year he's had.
我意思是
I mean...
我肯定他是想联♥系♥我们的
I'm sure he wanted to call.
妈的
Shit.
你能来对我太重要了
Means a lot to me that you came.
是啊 毕竟 "要么来要么死"
Yeah, well, you know, "Get here or fucking die,"
这样的邀请我可无法拒绝
was an invitation I just couldn't refuse, so...
提醒你一下
Oh, hey, just a head's up,
在节目录制前我只有几个小时空闲
I've only got a couple hours before my show tapes.
恭喜 你都把马拉拉惹哭了
Yeah, congrats. You made Malala cry.
别看小看我的节目 莉维
Do not shit in my Froot Loops, Liv.
我的事业发展非常迅猛 都已经建立了自己品牌
Things are moving very fast for me, I have a brand now.
懂吗? 我自己就是个品牌
OK? I am a brand.
天啊 杰里米 你能不能把手里的东西放下五分钟?
Jesus, Jeremy, can you put that thing down for five minutes?
我知道你现在很兴奋
I get it, you're fascinating,
但我现在肚子里还怀着一个宝宝
but I'm literally sitting here, growing a human.
你们好
Hello there, folks.
我们开始吧 格拉夫斯小姐
So let's get started, Miss Graves.
行行行 我在这里 跟我聊聊
OK, OK, I'm here for you, right? Talk to me.
除了孕吐 牙龈出血 粉刺
Well, besides the nausea, the bleeding gums, the acne,
脸上还疯长汗毛之外
the super fun new facial hair,
我感觉太他妈寂寞了
I'm feeling totally fucking alone.
好吧
Ok.
更别提我看的《视野乐团》那期节目了
Not to mention, I saw this segment on The View
说的是前第一女儿们的事 有艾米·切尔西
about the former First Daughters, you know, Amy, Chelsea,
还有卡洛琳·肯尼迪那个婊♥子♥
that bitch, Caroline Kennedy,
她们都他妈的为世界做出了卓越贡献
all of whom are doing frickin' amazing things for the world.
而我呢 就好像
And me, it's like...
被故意排挤出了那个圈子
I was intentionally excluded from that segment.
我又能做什么贡献呢?
I mean, what am I doing for the world?
我只是待在家里 还是个孕妇
I'm living at home, I'm pregnant,
真的是糟心透了
which I obviously suck at.
别那么逼自己 好吗?
Oh, let's not be so hard on yourself, all right?
想想怀孕的你是多么优秀
I mean, think about how good you were at getting pregnant.
是真的
That's true.
宝宝在这
There's baby.
这个是他的心跳
And there is the heartbeat.
看啊
Look at that.
这样太真实了
This is getting way too real.
我的儿子会成为第一个犹太人总统
My son is gonna be the first Jewish president.
这也太热情了
That's very intense.
我自己做的 自己印上的
I did this myself, I had these made.
看 这是你的名字
Look, there's your name, baby.
好吧 我真的很感谢你 妈妈
OK, I really appreciate that, Mom,
但是 这样有点太过了
but, you know, I just... it's a little much with everything.
路都为你铺好了
Everything is set for you to go all the way,
只要你想要只要你计划好 就能成 对吗?
just like you wanted, just like you planned, right?
我觉得 我需要透透气
OK, you know what, I think I just need a little air.
- 你怎么? 你很疼吗? - 不 我一会就回来妈妈
- What's the matter? You in pain? - No, I'll be right back, Ma.
不 我觉得你对现在的事
No, I think you're overdoing it,
做得太过了 - 你呆在这就好
is what you're doing. - You stay right there.
需要止疼片吗? 就在我包里
Do you want some antacid? I've got antacid in my purse.
我求求你了
I'm begging you.
你让我感到窒息 妈妈
You're smothering me, Mom.
你累了吗? 也许你太累了
Are you exhausted? Maybe you have exhaustion.
拜托了妈妈
Please, Mom, OK.
一点肠胃药也许能让你感觉好点
A little Pepto-Bismol maybe would make you feel better.
- 我需要出去走走 - 你后背疼吗 受伤了吗?
- I need to take a walk. - How's your back? Did that hurt?
- 我很好 - 出去散步一定要带着毛衣
- I'm fine. - Don't go for a walk without a sweater,
你身上那件太蠢了
that's just dumb.
你要去哪? 需要我跟着吗?
Where are you go...? Do you want me to come?
我很担心!
I'm worried!
凯蒂说的没错 我们得把重点人物带回来
Katie's right, Maggie? We need to get the big guy back here.
如果明天晚上结果出来 你击败了纳什
If the President isn't at your side
总统却没在你身边
when you accept the win over Nash tomorrow night,
人们会议论纷纷的
it's all anyone's gonna talk about.
带着问题展开事业的感觉真的非常讨厌
I'd hate to start off the general with a question.
他要是能接电♥话♥就好了
If only he would answer his damn cell phone.
但我敢肯定他连电都没充
I'm sure he hasn't even charged it.
我想我们该开车去那里接他...
I think we should drive up there and go and get...
我去吧
I'll do it.
我去那里 把总统接回来
I'll go up there, and I'll bring the President back.
他会听进我的话的
He'll listen to me.
我觉得你不该去 以赛亚
Mmm, I don't think you should, Isaiah.
拜托了 夫人 让我来吧
Please, ma'am. Let me do this.
妈蛋
Oh, shoot.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛格丽特·格拉夫斯会赢得普选 是这样吗?
But Margaret Graves will win the General, won't she?
不不不 玛格丽特·格拉夫斯士气很低
No, no, no, no, Margaret Graves is too low energy.
她又太死板了
She's too robotic.
不愿意同选民们交流拉近距离
She's too chronically uninterested in connecting with her voters
想要从人文关怀的层面上获胜 她只能靠奇迹
on a human level to have a prayer in this race.
曾经的地位也许能给你带来名望
Just because a certain sect may have revered you yesterday
但不能让你胜出 成为今天的候选人 就这样
does not make you the candidate for today, that's all.
别理他 玛姬
Ignore him, Maggie.
按我对一个人从生到死的阶段来评判 格拉夫斯一家就是僵尸
On the Sachs scale of one to dead, Graves is a zombie.
现在来这出 这是认真的吗?
And now this, seriously?
我都不知道该怎么无视这种论调了
How the hell am I supposed to ignore him at this point?
你比纳什领先两个百分点 你要有信心
You have a double digit lead over Nash, that's how.
跟那个没关系 这个人
It doesn't matter. This man
四处给我泼脏水
has been trashing me everywhere for weeks,
他是叫克里斯托弗还是... 他姓什么?
This Christopher something, what is his name?
萨克斯 极端保守派的权威人士 卡尔·罗夫一样的奇才
Sachs. Far-right kingmaker, Karl Rove prodigy, already a legend.
是元老级别的人物了 他觉得
Well, this kingmaker thinks
我无法在普选打败民♥主♥党
that I can't beat the Democrat in the general.
他甚至以自己的
He's betting his entire
职业声誉做担♥保♥ 我就不懂了
legendary career on it, and I do not understand,
真的怎么都不明白为什么他这么恨我
for the life of me, why this man hates me so much.
我他妈到底做了什么能这么招恨?
Me, what the fuck is there to hate?
- 完全没有 - 没有
- Absolutely nothing. - Ze-ro.
我要会会他
I want to meet him.
- 现在 - 就现在
- Now? - Right now.
嗨 莉维
Hey, Liv.
天啊 这么糟糕吗?
Jesus, was it that bad?
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
喝点什么 老样子吗?
What do you want? You want the usual?
- 双份的量 - 好的
- Make it a double. - OK.
我今天去了一趟我妈挑的那个医院
So I toured the hospital my mother picked today.
天呐 我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌医院
God, I fucking hate hospitals.
就我的经验来看 人呐 进了医院就出不来了
My experience is, people that go in pretty much don't come out.
真是奇怪 人们竟然出生在一个
It's just so weird, they get born into the one place
自己一生再也无法涉足的地方
you spend the rest of your life avoiding.
- 对了 你肯定想听这个 - 什么?
- Oh, and you're gonna love this. - What?
玛姬和她那群小呆瓜
Maggie and her goon squad
让我在7月4日进行剖腹产
already scheduled my C-section for July 4th.
她一直说 "宝贝 独♥立♥日啊" 好像那很重要
She keeps saying, "Independence Day, baby," Like that's a thing.
这根本不是事儿
That's not a thing.
她觉得我受不了自然分娩
She doesn't think I can handle natural childbirth,
说我太弱了
that I'm too weak.
其实她想说的是我也不会处理好自己的生活
What she's really saying is that I'm incapable of handling life.
像精神病人一样
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表