有根更长的茎
than the Cornish oak.
无聊
Boring!
跟我来
Follow me, please.
所以
So...
这种树
.. tree like this will have 300
有三百种寄生虫
different species of insects.
- 嘘 莫里斯 - 如果你很敏感
- Shush, Maurice! - So if you are of a sensitive disposition,
你要注意 虫子会黏上你的
you'd better watch out, cos they're going to get you.
你自己来的
You here on your own?
我很愉快的离婚了
I'm happily divorced.
哦 恭喜
Oh, congratulations.
橡树
The oak...
天呐 我不想想 那太可怕了
God, I hate to think now. It was dreadful.
- 是吗 - 太可怕了
- Was it? - It was awful.
痛苦
Miserable.
年复一年的枯燥与折磨
Years and years of misery and boredom.
还要对着他那张恶心的脸
And his stupid face looking at me.
令人作呕
Disgusting.
你知道是什么让我忍♥无可忍♥吗 他的脚指头
Do you know what really pushed me over the edge? His toes.
脚指头
His toes?
是的 天呐
Yeah, God. I just suddenly
我再也无法忍♥受他那操蛋的脚趾
couldn't stand the sight of his fucking toes.
黛博拉
Deborah!
莫里斯 你在干什么
Maurice! What are you doing?
莫里斯 停下
Maurice, stop it.
跟我来
Follow me, please.
我要你们
I want you scrunched as
保持无茎花栋那样的紧实阵列
tightly as the fruit of a Quercus petraea!
好 这是白蜡树
OK! This is an ash.
我为什么会知道这是白蜡树呢 因为它的真菌
How do I know it's an ash? Because of the mould...
你为什么拿着刀
Why are you holding a knife?
巴里给我的
Barry gave it to me.
为什么要巴里关心我们
Why is Barry even the one looking after us?
我知道 对不起 唐纳德 唐纳德
I know. I'm sorry, Donald. Donald...
- 什么 - 谢谢
- What? - Thank you.
照顾艾米 迁就我
For looking after Amy. For putting up with me.
和叫我一声爸爸
And for calling me a shit dad.
这不是恭维
Well, it's not a compliment.
我知道 这就是我为什么谢谢你
I know that. That's why I'm saying thank you.
牙仙不是真的
And the tooth fairy's not real.
你为什么现在跟我说这个
Why are you telling me that now?
我一直打算告诉你
I was going to tell you at some point,
但没找着时间
but I just never got round to it.
- 那圣诞老人呐 - 圣诞老人是真的
- What about Father Christmas? - Father Christmas is real.
牙仙和复活节兔子是假的
Tooth fairy and the Easter bunny are made up.
但是圣诞老人是真的
But Father Christmas is real.
开玩笑而已 我知道他早死了
Only joking. I know he's dead.
早上好 女士
Good morning, madam.
下午好 你有事吗
Good afternoon. Can I help you?
什么那么香 是圆饼吗
What is this lovely smell? Is it crumpets?
他们在吃午餐
They're serving lunch at the moment.
我喜欢黄油 我叫花儿先生 英国绅士
I love butter so much. My name is Mr Flowers. English gentleman.
来这儿找我太太
I'm here for my wife.
真的吗 你和电♥话♥里声音不太一样
Really? You sound quite different to how you do on the phone.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
也许是我日本人的脸使你产生了错觉
Maybe you are confused because my face is little bit Japanese.
但是我的口音很完美
But normally my accent is perfect.
你有证明吗
Have you any identification?
没有 我喜欢轻便出行
No, no. I like to travel with minimum, how shall I say...?
但是 花儿太太绝对是我妻子
But, er, Mrs Flowers is definitely my wife.
我想给她个浪漫惊喜
I'm here for romantic surprise. If you please.
花儿太太 您先生来了
Ah, Mrs Flower, I have your husband here.
不 那不是我丈夫
Er, no, that's not my husband.
是他派你来求我回去的吗
Has he sent you here to beg me to come back?
如果是 那真是太可悲了
Because it's pathetic if he has.
你穿的啥玩意儿 来当间谍的吗
And what are you wearing? Have you come here as some kind of spy?
不 花儿太太
No, Mrs Flowers.
你来干嘛
What are you up to?
没什么事
Nothing.
你为什么一直盯着包看
Why do you keep looking at the bag?
我没在看包 我在看羽绒被
I'm not looking at the bag. Looking at duvet.
你在看被子
You're looking at the duvet?
是的 样式很好 不知道有多少羽毛
Yes. Lovely pattern. Wonder how many feather...
肖恩 你到底来干嘛的
Shun, why are you here really?
不好意思
Excuse me.
破脑子 没用
Fucking shit-brain. Disaster.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
- 哦 肖恩 对不起 - 对不起 花儿太太
- Oh, Shun, I'm sorry. - Sorry, Mrs Flowers.
对不起 我知道你想帮我
I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to help.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
你看起来很累
You look very tired.
是的 非常累
Yes, very tired.
我饿了
I'm very hungry.
吃这些吧
Well, look, have these.
对不起 花儿太太
Sorry, Mrs Flowers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
纯黄油
All butter.
英国的东西都是黄油做的
Everything always all butter in England.
肖恩
Shun.
我不知道是否会回去
I don't know if I'm coming back.
我要好好想想
I need some time to think about it.
但这都是我的决定 懂吗
But it's my decision. Do you understand?
是的 花儿太太
Yes, Mrs Flowers.
但我很感激你为我们家所做的一切
But I do appreciate everything you've done for my family.
谢谢你照顾我的丈夫
And thank you for looking after my husband.
这不算什么 花儿太太
No problem, Mrs Flowers.
你还记得发生了什么吗
And can you remember how it happened?
我在努力骑离一些鹈鹕
I was trying to cycle away from some pelicans.
什么
Pardon?
我努力骑过桥
I was trying to cycle over a bridge.
好 你知道你是怎么到这儿的吗
That's right. And can you remember how you got here?
不记得了
No.
对不起
Sorry.
我救了你
I saved you.
你认得这些人吗
Do you know who these people are?
呃
Erm...
你是格雷医生
you're Dr Grey.
你医治过我外婆
You looked after my nana.
这是我爸爸
This is my dad.
我不认得这是谁
I don't know who that is, though.
艾米 是我
Amy, it's me.
看啊
Look.
看看我的脸
Look at my face.
他是修煤气的 还是啥
Is he the guy that came to fix the damp or something?
我觉得她在开玩笑
OK, I think she's pulling our leg.
万分感谢
Oh, thank God for that.
棒呆了
Great one!
这刚醒来
As soon as she wakes up!
依旧毒舌
Still a bitch!
也许我不该见义勇为
Maybe I shouldn't have been such a hero.
也许我就该让你去死
Maybe I should have left you to die!
- 你为什么握着我的手 很诡异 - 表达感谢
- Why are you holding my hand? That's weird. - To say thank you.
我们准备好了 爸爸 是我
We're ready. Dad, it's me.
- 快点 我们准备好了- 马上
- Come on, we're ready. - 'Just a sec.'
莫里斯 你在干什么
Maurice, what are you doing?
只是做记录 拍个照
I'm just recording.Just take the photograph.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好啦 放下铲子 我们去游泳
OK, everybody, spades down, we're going to go for a swim!
那是块会动的石头吗
Is that a walking rock?