第1-2集
从一场噩梦中醒来
'From a weird reverie of dark revelation,
格拉布先生心有余悸
'Mr Grubb woke up with a strange sensation.
他从屋后的门缝里溜出来
'Slipping out through the crack at the back of the lair,
雾气迷蒙里 跋涉在泥泞的小路上
'trudging out through the muck and the thick misted air,
周围传来牧羊犬凶恶的叫声
'where the collie wobblers warbled their sinister call
周围踏着鹅不安的脚印
'and the dingle baggles scurried on jittery claws.
他鬼魂似的叹息跟雾气混为一体
'His ghostly breath mixing in with the fog,
他在一棵湿润苔藓的原木上自尽
'he plonked himself down on a damp mossy log.
在不远处的泥地里
'But then in the sludge, just a few feet away,
格拉布先生看见一株植物 格格不入
'Mr Grubb saw a plant that was quite out of place.
一只金凤花插在牛粪上
'A single buttercup in a pile of faeces.
格拉布先生把它揉碎在掌心
'Mr Grubb tore it up into a thousand pieces.'
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
早上好 忙碌的小伙 我就喜欢看这场景
Morning, hard-working boys! That's what I like to see.
花儿夫人 带了一壶新茶来呀
Brought us a nice brew, Mrs Flower?
哦 你可真敢说 你怎么知道的
Oh, cheeky! What makes you say that?
- 对啊 我带了 你这个小鬼头 - 谢啦 花儿夫人 太好了
- Yes, I have, you little sneaks. - Thanks, Mrs Flower. Nice.
- 早安 黛博拉 - 天哪…
- Morning, Deborah. - Gosh,
- 你们像一群狼一样 - 早上好 黛博拉
- you're like a pack of wolves. - Morning, Deborah.
哦 早啊 巴里
Oh, morning, Barry.
哦 汤米 你不是嘴挺甜嘛
Oh, Tommy, haven't you got big hands?
你今早看起来容光焕发
You look radiant this morning.
快来 小瑞恩 真帅
Come on, young Ryan. So handsome.
所以她让你们砌墙
So she's got you building a wall now.
在我看来 其实并不需要
It doesn't seem necessary to me, personally,
但是贝克特夫人说了算
but what Mrs Beckett wants,
为什么她想要你在这弄
- Mrs Beckett gets. - Why has she got you to
紧挨着我们的花♥园♥
start it right here, right next to our garden?
我们没权利决定 她说什么我们就干什么
We don't make the decisions. We just do as she says.
挖池塘 杀鸡
Dredge the pond, kill the chickens...
好了 好了 很高兴见到你们 伙计们 拜拜
OK, well, nice to see you, boys. Bye-bye!
- 蛋糕很精致 花儿夫人 - 哦 马屁精
- Lovely cakes, Mrs Flower. - Oh, filthy!
我要申请个马屁精限令 一会儿见
I'll have to take out a restraining order. See you later.
哎呦
Ow!
好大一堆木头 哦 出血了
Big pile of wood. Oh, blood.
你还好吗 黛博拉
Are you all right, Deborah?
- 太致郁了 -是啊 毕竟是给孩子的
- Way too morose. - 'Yeah, I mean, it's for kids.'
我理解 是给孩子看的 我会把第一章改的明快点
I understand. It is for kids, yes. I'll lighten up chapter one
也许放屁鸽子
and maybe the fart pigeons are better
要比闲晃的牧羊犬更好些
than the collie wobblers, yeah.
- 肖恩怎么样 - 肖恩在忙插画
- 'How's Shun?' - Shun has been getting on with the illustrations
还有就是 我说 当然 我想好了情节 就在你说
and, as I say, obviously, I do have a plot. It's just when you
你能告诉我这是什么 的时候
suddenly say, "Can you tell me what it is...?"
下周我必须看到成果
I need to see something by next week.'
下周 没问题
Next week? Not a problem.
- 好 - 好 - 拜 - 好 多谢啦 拜 - 拜
- 'OK.' - OK. - 'Bye.' - Yep, thanks for your help. Bye. - 'Bye.'
- 花儿夫人 - 哦 多谢 肖恩
- Mr Flowers. - Oh, thank you, Shun.
- 不必多礼 - 味增汤
- You don't have to bow. - Miso soup.
非常感谢
Me so grateful.
很棒 很有冲击力
Very good. Very powerful.
的确 漫画书的灵感
Yes, idea for comic book.
- 蜘蛛女 - 蜘蛛女 - 基佬先生 - 基佬先生
- Tarantula Woman. - Tarantula Woman. - Mr Gay. - Mr Gay.
那个 勃起了吗
And that's... his erection?
是的 他一直都很生机勃勃
Yes, of course. Mr Gay is always have erection.
其实是他的弱点 非常敏感
His weakness, actually. Very sensitive.
蜘蛛女和很多基佬嘿嘿嘿
Tarantula Woman is try have sex with a lot of gay guy.
基佬先生保护基佬们不受蜘蛛女的侵犯 滚开 蜘蛛女
Mr Gay protect. "Go away, Tarantula Woman!
去和直男玩去 基力全开
"Have sex with hetero guy! Gay power!"
- 早 - 早上好 花儿太太
- Morning! - Mrs Flowers. Ohayou gozaimasu.
你好 肖恩 是啊
Hello, Shun. Yes, exactly.
花太太 你的腿 天
Mrs Flowers, your leg! Please.
别在意 我能和他说个话吗
Oh, don't worry. Can I have a word?
当然可以
Yeah.
也许她吃了仙丹
Probably she takes magic
来永驻青春容颜 太美了
potion for make fantastic face. So beautiful.
谢谢 肖恩 不用担心
Thank you, Shun. Don't worry about that.
没问题
No problem.
你的腿真大 花儿太太 强壮
Legs so big, Mrs Flowers. Strong!
真的很大
Very big leg.
- 谢了 抱歉 你能不能 - 没问题
- Thank you. Sorry. Actually, do you mind? - No problem.
- 哦 你能不能 呃 暂时离开一下 - 搞定了
- No, do you mind, as in, erm, leaving? - All finished.
我去给纪念日备餐 很美味 很精致
I will make food for anniversary. Very delicious, very clever.
祝你好运 一会见
Good luck. See you in a mo.
多谢 是哒 一会儿见
Thank you. Yes, in a mo, that's right.
- 他英语有所长进 是吧 - 是的
- His English is coming on, isn't it? - Yeah.
走吧 去纪念日派对
Let's go. Anniversary party!
真开心看到你们俩是这么好的 好朋友
It's lovely that you two are such good... friends.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
哦 是哦 也祝你纪念日快乐
Oh, yes, happy anniversary to you, too!
实际上 这就是我想说的
That's what I wanted to talk to you about, actually.
哦 我还以为我们不会办派对
Oh, I assume we won't be going ahead with the party
- 反正也没人来 - 实际上 我在想
- now that no-one's coming? - Actually, I was thinking,
不过也没什么关系
and it's no big deal, obviously,
但有些人我们还没问呢
but there are some people we haven't asked yet.
- 比如说 贝克特一家 - 全家都是种族主义者
- The Becketts, for example. - The Becketts are racists.
或者 马丁 然后还有以前常来的比尔
Or Martin, then. Or that man Bill who used to come round.
呃 比尔 那个邮差
Erm, Bill. The postman?
嗯 他是邮差
Yes, he was the postman,
- 是吗 你说的对 - 我觉得是
- wasn't he? You're right. - I think so, yeah.
我只是觉得我们应该
I just thought we should try to...
我是说看在双胞胎或者你母亲的面子上
I mean, for the twins or for your mother's sake.
我妈认为 每个水管工都叫詹姆斯
My mother thinks that everyone is a plumber called James.
所以说你不想请
You're saying you'd prefer not to bother?
不 我是说 请种族主义者和邮差来
No, I'm just saying that it might be overall less stressful
不如不请 会破坏气氛
if we didn't invite some racists and a postman to our house.
- 所以你不想请咯 - 我可没说
- So you'd prefer not to? - I'm not saying that.
我们跟双胞胎处的很好 是吧
We've done such a good job with the twins, haven't we?
她们想在家住
It's a good sign that they still
哪怕都25了
want to live at home, even though they're 25.
- 我们是一对好父母 是吧 - 是啊 当然啦
- I mean, we're good parents, aren't we? - Yes. Yes, we are.
我对我们的性自♥由♥感到很开心
I for one am very happy with our sexual freedom
我们都
that we both have and...
事实上 大多数是我主动
I mean, I'm really making the most of it.
就是 噢 你懂的
Seriously... phwoar! You know?
我们不追求太极乐 又不是疯子
We don't want to be too happy. We're not mad.
但是 呃 话说回来
But, erm... you know, on the other hand,
呃 你也不能
erm... also you can't have
太贪图享受某一乐事 特别是
too much of a good thing, by which I mean...
欢愉
joy.
你想让我看看
Do you want me to see
- 这附近的还漏了谁吗 - 谢谢 莫里斯
- who else is around who we missed out? - Thank you, Maurice.
我明白我们不常常
And I know we don't usually,
但我想 做个改变 抱歉
but I thought, for a change... Sorry.
- 不 谢谢你 - 拒绝我 好吧 抱歉
- No, thank you. - No, thank you? Yeah, sorry.
- 我想的太 - 别 不用道歉
- I thought so... - No, don't apologise.
嗯 谢谢你的礼物
Yes, thank you for the present.
- 哦 明白了 好 - 你真贴心
- Oh, I see! Right. - It's very thoughtful.
- 我要不要 - 不 别麻烦了
- Should I? - No, don't bother.
- 扔了吧 这没什么用 - 啊
- Throw it away, it's rubbish. - Ah!
一个免费DVD
And a free DVD.
我以为你会觉得他的 他的领带很搞笑
I thought you'd find it funny because of his... his tie.
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
希望你没为我准备东西
I hope you didn't get me anything.
呃 没有 我不想
Erm... no. I didn't want to...
我当然给你准备了 准备了
Of course I got you something. I got you...
- 哦 莫里斯 真的没必要 - 就是这个
- Oh, Maurice, you didn't have to! - I got you this.
哦 天哪 给我的吗
Oh, goodness! For me?
- 对啊 你让肖恩去 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Did you get Shun to...? - Yeah, I commissioned Shun
去 弄