肖恩
Shun!
黛博拉
Deborah!
黛博拉
Deborah!
我来
I've come...
我来把我的悔过书给你
I've come to hand in my notice!
我知道我
I know I'm...
毒药
poison!
救命
Help!
- 黛博拉 - 救命
- Deborah! - Help!
她被雷劈了 变得不太对劲
She got struck by a lightning bolt. She's gone weird.
快点 快拿毯子和水来
Quick. Go and get blankets and water.
好了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
没事了
Come on.
慢点 把她包起来保持温暖 就这样
Gently down. Now tuck her in, keep her warm. That's it.
唐纳德 我想该告诉你了
Donald, this is probably a good time to tell you that
我和你妈妈睡了
I slept with your mother.
希望没事
Hope that's OK.
快点
Come on!
你好
Hello?
早上好 花儿太太
Good morning, Mrs Flower.
有你丈夫的电♥话♥ 要接过来吗
I have your husband on the phone. Shall I put him through?;
哦 天呐 不了 谢谢
Oh, God, erm... No, thank you.
我知道了 要我告诉他你会打给他吗
I understand. Shall I tell him you'll call him back?
不好意思她现在
I'm afraid she's not in
不在房♥间里 要留言吗
her room at the moment. Can I take a message?'
不用了 我一会儿再打
Er, no, don't worry. I'll call back in a bit.
她确实登记入住了是吗
So she did check in, then?
是的
She did, yes.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
- 黛博拉 - 爸爸
- Deborah? - Dad?
- 唐纳德 你什么时候回来的 - 不知道
- Donald. When did you get back? - Er, I don't know.
你都干什么了
Well, what have you been doing?
我留了张大字条在桌上
I left a massive note on the table.
呃
Er...
发生什么了
What's... what's happened?
全都写在上面了
It says on the note!
我能和妈妈说话吗
Can I speak to Mum, please?
她还在宾馆
Er, she's at the hotel still.
什么 为什么你回来了她却没有
What? Why is she at the hotel when you're there?
艾米还好吗
Is Amy OK?
我不知道 她不说话
I don't know. She's... she's not speaking.
- 需要我来吗 - 当然 你就不像个爸爸
- Should I come? - Yes, obviously! You're such a shit dad.
对不起
OK. Sorry.
艾米告诉我你干了什么 真的太自私了
Amy told me what you did. I think it's really selfish.
什么样的白♥痴♥在有一个家庭要照顾的情况下
What kind of twat tries to top himself
去上吊
when he's got a family to look after?!
肖恩 带我去医院
Shun, you got to drive me to the hospital!
好 我能先喝杯咖啡吗 我很累
OK. Can I have little coffee first? Very tired.
不行 没时间啦
No. There's no time.
我搞砸了 所有事
I've fucked it, Shun. I've fucked everything.
- 呃 - 快点 - 好的 花儿先生
- Ahh... - Come on! - OK, Mr Flowers.
我觉得花儿太太现在不想见我
I think Mrs Flowers not happy to see me.
我觉得你应该去酒店
I think you should go to hotel.
努力拦截它 在一个绿色塑料袋里
Just try and intercept it. It's in a green plastic bag.
暗绿色塑料袋
Dark green plastic bag.
暗绿还是绿
Dark green? Or green?
暗绿
Well, you know, drab green.
- 暗绿 像树 橄榄绿 - 卡其色
- Drab green, like the tree. Olive green. - Khaki.
车钥匙
Car key?
一个绿色塑料袋子
Wha...? It's a green plastic bag.
好的 没问题
OK. No problem.
这太愚蠢了 一定要拦截
It was a stupid idea. I want to do this properly.
- 你想让我告诉她雷击的事吗 - 不
- Do you want me to tell her about thunderbolt? - No.
我不想让她知道你在这儿
I don't want her to even know that you're there.
好 拦截任务
OK. Interception mission.
我需要你足智多谋足够谨慎
I need you to be cunning and discreet,
- 可以吗 你能做到吗 - 可以
- OK? Can you do that for me? - Yes.
你干嘛
What is that?
狡猾
Cunning.
好的
Ok.
- 好 - 好
- Yes. - Yeah.
莫里斯 我需要和你谈谈
Ah, Maurice, I need to have a word with you.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想带你去奥德利死的地方
I want to show you where Audrey died.
- 不 巴里 不是现在 - 这不是个请求
- No, Barry, it's not a good time. - It's not a request.
你伤害了黛博拉 我很生气
You are hurting Deborah and it's making me very angry.
- 我要去找我的孩子 - 我知道 我带他们去的
- I need to get to my kids. - Yes, I know. I brought them here.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
黛博拉是我见过最单纯 最和蔼 最有耐心的女人
Deborah is the purest, most giving, patient lady I have ever met
而你爬几节楼梯都要抱怨
and here you are moaning about climbing a flight of stairs.
她从屋顶上跳下来的吗
Did she jump off the roof?
不 她只是 躲开人群
No, she just... She came up here so no-one would stop her.
我在餐厅买♥♥奶酪和苹果
I was in the canteen buying a cheese slice and an apple.
之所以是苹果是为了解释这把刀
I say apple because that's why I had this knife.
好了 巴里 冷静
Oh, OK, Barry, just calm down.
苹果是她吃的
Apples were the one thing
唯一对她好的东西
she would eat that were actually good for her.
只有我切块她才吃
But she wouldn't eat them unless I sliced them first.
切个苹果
Why do you need such a big knife
- 为何要那么大把刀 - 就近拿的
- to slice up an apple? - It's just what I had to hand.
当你妻子要自杀时
You're not at your most practical
管不了那么多
when your wife's tried to kill herself again. You know?
好吧 你能
Fair enough. You want
- 把刀放下吗 - 那是圣诞节
- to put the knife down? - It was Christmas.
所以我给她做了一杯蛋酒
So I made her an eggnog, because I thought,
因为我觉得她值得款待
Well, you know, she deserves a treat
而且也不会喝太醉
But she won't be getting too carried away with the eggnog."
- 度数那么低 对吧 - 是的
- Because it's quite rich isn't it? - Erm, yeah.
我做豆芽菜时她喝了八升
She drank eight litres of it while I was busy with the sprouts.
你为什么做那么多酒
Why did you make eight litres of it?
我只是调错量了
I just got the quantities wrong
所以一直加料
so I... I had to keep adding ingredients
来弄对比例
to-to balance it out.
她一定在包里发现这个了
And she must have found this in the bag because...
因为他们就在这儿
they discovered her...
发现的她
.. oh, round about here.
很明显她在这里挣扎了一阵
And she'd obviously been squirming for a while
因为到处都是血
because there was blood everywhere.
内脏肠子都翻了出来
And all her insides were out,
像一大团纠缠凌乱的线
like big sloppy wires all tangled up,
就那种 找不到头的线团
like, you know, when you can't see where the knots are.
但这是我老婆
Except this was my wife.
所以我一直随身带着这把刀
So I carry this knife with me at all times.
莫里斯 你知道我为什么一直带着它吗
And do you know why I carry it with me, Maurice?
巴里 不管你想要什么 都给你
Barry, whatever you want, you can have it.
我要去找我女儿
I just need to get to my daughter now.
我带着它来提醒我
I carry it with me to remind me that it was hard...
因为如果我不记得有多难
.. because if I didn't remember how hard it was I don't think
没有她的日子我不知该怎么过
I could cope with her not being here any more.
我筋疲力尽了
It was exhausting, actually.
所以我不明白你的感觉 莫里斯
So I can't ever know how you feel, Maurice.
但我知道黛博拉的感受
But I know how Deborah feels.
我知道她是什么感觉
I know how she would have felt.
我一直告诉我自己 这种感觉很快就会消失了
I keep saying to myself, "It will go away soon, this feeling,
可能几个月 几年
After a few months, few years perhaps
但它从未停止
But it never does.
这就是你的罪孽
This is what you leave behind.
这是另一品种的橡树 但是是不同的橡树
So, this tree is another kind of oak, but it's a different oak.
欧栎 有花梗的橡树
A Quercus robur, ie, a pedunculate oak.
看橡子 瞧 比康沃尔郡的橡树
And the acorns, you'll notice, have a longer stalk...