亲爱的莫里斯 很遗憾地告知您
'Dear Maurice, we regret to inform you
我们决定终止与您的《格拉布一家》的合约
'that we have decided to terminate your contract on Grubbs.
经过深思熟虑 多次给予机会
'After careful deliberation, numerous second chances
但仍屡次拖稿
'and multiple missed deadlines,
我们认为终止与您的合作
'we feel cessation of our working relationship
是最好的选择
'is best for all concerned.
愿您有一个光明的前程
'We wish you the best of luck for the future.
落款 卡罗
'Yours sincerely, Carol...
以及卡罗尔
'And Carroll.'
打扰一下 请问这是精神科吗
Excuse me -- is this the psychiatry wing?
对的 对的 这就是 需要什么帮助吗
Yes, yes, it is, yes. How can I help?
额 我 有一些不适
Um... I'm... having some trouble
在 额 我觉得 可能
with, er... I think... maybe...
没关系的 你能来就很好了
It's OK. Well done for coming in.
-坐这儿 -噢 谢谢你
- Come on. - Oh, thank you.
是这样 额
Yeah... um...
是这样 额 我
So, well, I...
我觉得自己需要帮助
I think I just need some help.
额 你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place,
不幸的是 我并不是医生
but unfortunately, I'm not a doctor.
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
没关系 我只是穿得像医生 因为我脑子有问题
No. I just dress like a doctor, cos I'm mad.
好吧 额
Right. Um...
这儿有医生吗
Is there any doctors here?
有的 这里到处都是医生
Yeah, there's doctors everywhere.
这是个医院
It's a hospital.
是的 当然 对
Yeah, of course, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-请喝茶 -谢谢
- Tea. - Thanks.
想问一下 额... 我能不能借下
Just going to ask, um... if I could borrow that jacket
你以前穿过的那件夹克
that you used to wear?
就是你觉得很丑那件
The one that you said was a big mistake.
可以
Sure.
-你还好吗 -还行 需要休息一下
- You all right. - Fine. Just resting.
你看起来... 脸色真差
You look... quite bad.
我觉得应该是光线问题
I think it just might be that it's quite dark in here.
你告诉妈妈了吗
You told Mum yet?
你有没有想过应该... 去看医生
Do you think that maybe you should just... go to the doctor
或者做点什么
or something?
哈... 不用 我觉得多休息一会儿就好了
Uh... no, I think I just need to sit down for a bit more.
别太担心我
Don't worry about me.
好吧
Ok.
是这样 我们吃完早午餐
So, we finished our brunch,
接着在车后座打了一炮
then we just started going for it in the back of a car,
太刺♥激♥了
and it was so passionate.
就像重返青春
It was like we'd gone back in a time machine.
雨果 你准备好了吗 立刻 赶紧的
Hugo? Can you get ready, now, please?
额 不管怎么说 史蒂夫回来了
So, anyway, now Steve is back at home
雨果很开心
and Hugo is really happy.
看到你们患难与共
Just watching you all support each other
互相扶持的场面
after all the terrible things that you've had to deal with,
我们受益匪浅
it really helped put everything into perspective for us.
-你怎么了 -没事 我只是...睡得不好
- Are you all right? - Yes, I just... slept badly.
那么 嗯 这就是
So, well, that's why we
我们邀请你们吃饭 主要是为了
wanted to take you out to dinner, basically --
感谢你们激励了我们很多
to say thank you for being such an inspiration to us.
我们只做了大约两分半钟
It only lasted about two-and-a-half minutes
我非常确定她没有达到高♥潮♥
and I'm pretty sure she didn't achieve climax.
我并不想知道细节 拜托
I don't need to know the details, thank you.
只是因为爱上了您的妻子
Just because I'm in love with your wife,
不意味着 我会在星期五晚上
it doesn't mean I can leap
跳上您的床跟她睡觉
into your bed with her on a Friday night.
拜托了... 如果有任何
Please... anything I can
可以让我做点补偿的事 尽管说
do to make it up to you, just let me know.
我可以给您盖一个更大更好的写作棚
I could build you a bigger, better writing shed.
没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
好吧 那么
All right, then.
打我
Punch me.
这才公平 来吧
It's only fair. Go on.
往我脸上打
Punch me in the face,
想打多久打多久 要多大力就多大力
as many times as you like, as hard as you can.
求你了,就一次
Please, just once.
闭上你的臭嘴
Covered in Satan's piss!
是这样 我... 我真的真的很想弥补你
Look, I... I really, really want to make it up to you.
莫里斯 求求你了
Maurice, I'm begging you.
早上好 你看见巴里了吗
Morning! Have you seen Barry anywhere?
他跟你的丈夫在小屋里呢
He's in the cabin with your husband.
说他们要谈一些事情
Said he needed to have a chat with him about something.
噢 谈什么
Oh. What about?
喔 他说自己做了一些
Oh, he said that he'd done
足以让自己去死的坏事
something awful and that he deserved to die.
噢 这也太夸张了吧
Oh! Sounds very melodramatic.
抱歉 黛博拉 我无法隐瞒
I'm sorry, Deborah. I couldn't keep it a secret.
我必须跟他坦白
I had to tell him the whole truth.
我不要一年的薪水
I refuse to take payment for a year.
我觉得你应该拿铁铲砸我的头
I think you should just hit me over the head with that shovel.
瑞恩 把铁铲递给她
Ryan, give her the shovel.
-大嘴巴 -这是怎么了
- Blabbermouth. - What's happened?
我们犯了不可饶恕的罪
We committed the act of heavenly darkness.
我们满怀罪恶
We lay in sin.
额... 好吧
Um... OK.
老爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
噢 圣女贞德
Oi! Joan of Arc...
什么鬼
What the hell?
-老爸把夹克借给你了 -嗯哼
- Did Dad lend you that jacket? - Mm-hm.
不公平
Unfair!
爸爸有些奇怪
There's something wrong with Dad.
我觉得他得了癌症
I think he's got cancer.
嘿 莫里斯
Hi, Maurice.
这该死的帽子
This fucking hat...
荒谬
Ludicrous.
早上你跟巴里谈话了吗
Did you perhaps have a chat with Barry this morning?
或许我们该谈谈这个
Maybe we should talk about that,
而不是在这研究你老爹的魔术道具
instead of playing with your father's magic stuff.
你没看见
Can't you see that I've got more important things
现在我有更重要的事情吗
on my mind right now?
比如说
Like what?
比如说
Like the fact that the
卡罗尔夫妇放弃了格拉布一家
Carrolls have just dropped Grubbs, for instance.
还有整理这一大堆垃圾
And there's all this stupid crap to sort through.
我讨厌魔术 简直厌恶
I hate magic. I hate it.
额 芭芭拉邀请我们去吃饭
Well, Barbara has invited us out for dinner, to say thank you,
以表我们激励他们的谢意
for being an inspiration to them,
这样... 喔 那我们好歹得去一下
so... well, we've got that to look forward to, at least.
额 我不想去
Well, I don't want to go.
很好
Great.
呵 我已经答应了我们都会去的 包括你
Well, I've told them that we are, so you have to.
这真是民♥主♥ 对吧
That's very democratic, isn't it?
我那两个可爱的孩子呢
How are my two lovely children?
你们想去吗
What are you both up to?
噢 你化妆了
Oh, you've got make-up on.
噢 棒极了
Oh, it's very nice.
打扰一下 花儿先生
Excuse me. Mr Flowers.
滚开 肖恩
Fuck off, Shun.
我有个想法 花儿先生
I have idea, Mr Flowers.
很遗憾格拉布一家被停载了
Very big shame Grubbs is cancel,
但卡罗和卡罗尔对我的一些点子有兴趣
but Carol and Carroll very positive, some of my projects.
拜托您了 是非常老套的简单喜剧
Please -- this is very simple traditional comic.
我觉得肯定会非常成功
I think definitely success.