梅尔菲夫妇的豪♥宅♥装♥修♥
Mansion Makeover with the Melfis?
在我们的题目里加姓真的很天才
Putting our names in the title is brilliant,
这绝对会留下深刻的印象
'cause it really sticks in your head.
-优秀的品牌 -当然了 方然了
- Good branding. - Sure, sure, sure.
不如我们就用名
Maybe we do just our first names, you know?
詹恩和克里奇特
Jann and Cricket...
为你服务
Punch Your Ticket,
-之类的 -没错
- or something like that. - Yeah.
克里奇特-詹
Cricket & Jann's
美梦之家 或者爱之家
Curbside Dream... or Curbside Crush?
用头韵什么的
Like, an alliteration.
等...等
Hold... on.
-你想到了 -我想到了
- You got it? - I got it.
就用这个吗
Is this it?!
装♥修♥闪人...
Flip It and Gone...
克里奇特和詹恩
with Cricket & Jann.
太好了
Yes!
太棒了
So good.
亲爱的 太棒了 我太喜欢了
Sweetie, it's so good! I love it so much!
我太爱你了 天啊
And I love you so much! Oh, my God...
我不知道我怎么想到的
I literally don't know how I do that.
我总是会想到这样的
These things just come to me.
装♥修♥专家
第一季第一集
亲爱的 注意点
So, honey, be on the lookout
卡斯蒂洛桥
for the Castillo Bridge.
过了之后就要转弯
The turnoff is right after that.
能再给我读一遍描述吗
Can you read me the description again?
我从来没当过房♥主
I-I've never been a homeowner before.
这太激动了
This is so exciting.
"占地2.5英亩 迷人的牧场小屋
"Charming ranch-style cabin on 2.5 acres,
环境舒适 硬木地板
"Cozy, hardwood floors,
年代悠久 骨架牢固
"Historic construction, great bones.
再次降价
"Price lowered again.
价值惊人"
Amazing value."
这怎么会只要3100
How is that only $3,100?
天 真希望我能看看照片
Gosh, I wish I could see pictures.
你知道我要通过眼睛处理信息的
Y-You know how I process things visually.
是啊 但止赎网站
Yeah, well, the foreclosure website
没有房♥产的照片
didn't have any property photos.
但是命运是不会给你照片的 宝贝
Hey, b-but destiny doesn't give you pictures, baby.
那只会指向前路
It just points the way.
这不就是
And, boy, if that hasn't
我们最近的问题吗
been our problem lately, you know?
我们就是想的太他妈多了
We've just been doing way too much darn thinking.
那是卡斯蒂洛桥吗
Is that Castillo Bridge?
我像是的
I think it is.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
命运啊 你的幽默感还真是很奇怪
Oh, destiny, you got a wicked sense of humor, girl.
太完美了
It's perfect.
亲爱的 你看看屋檐下的
Oh, sweetie, will you look at the carved moldings
这些大霉斑
under the eaves.
这应该是黄蜂巢 宝贝
I think those are wasps' nests, baby.
没错
Oh, yep.
看看这风景
Oh, will you look at these views.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
真是太...
It's just so much...
-空了 -对
- nothing. - Exactly.
正合我们的口味
And that works in our favor, you know?
这样就很容易取景的时候
It's super easy to green screen in some,
拍到大量的绿色景观
you know, stock photo vistas, if we want.
对 对 我们也许
Right, right, and we might,
有制♥作♥价值
you know, for production value.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道我最喜欢什么吗
Do you know what I love about this?
装♥修♥前后照片比较
The before and after photos.
-那种转变 -那种转变
- The transformation. - The transformation.
我们会让人们大吃一惊
We are gonna blow people's minds.
女士
My lady.
地板凸起
Raised flooring.
等我们要接电线了 这还能省钱
That's gonna save us money when we get to electrical.
嗯
Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
什么想法
What do you got?
开放式楼层
Open floor plan.
岛式厨房♥分隔居住区
Kitchen island separating the living area.
敲掉这些楼听 将屋顶抬12英尺
Blast out these ceilings, raise the entire roof to 12 feet
以便于装上直通游廊的
to accommodate the French doors
法式大门
that will lead to the veranda.
我们需要游廊
We'll also need a veranda.
"游廊"
"Veranda."
好 配色方案想好了吗
Yes. Do you have your color palette yet?
蒂凡尼·康纳利会说熟褐色
Tiffany Connelly would say burnt sienna
-和奶油色 -老套
- and custard. - Hack.
但显然要鼠尾草色
But it's clearly sage.
鼠尾草色和黄褐色
Sage and tawny umber.
配迎接阳光的暴风蓝墙
With a storm-cloud blue accent wall to catch the sun.
谁才是天才
Now who's the genius?
你刚刚很用心
You went pretty deep for that one.
不得不用心
I had to.
这是我们的未来
This is our future.
我画得比较细
Okay, now I've tapered the line
这样让你的上嘴唇更加饱满
to give your top lip a little more fullness.
没错
Wow. Yeah.
你真是错过了大好机会
You really missed your calling.
我真看着我的大好机会
I'm looking at my calling.
嘴巴甜 干什么都行
Flattery will get you everywhere.
片场一切就绪
All quiet on the set.
梅尔菲夫妇准备好拍近景了
Mrs. Melfi is ready for her close-up.
开始吧 开始吧 好了
Here we go, here we go. Yeah.
命运
Destiny.
三
In three,
二
two...
大家好 我是克里奇特
Hey, y'all! I'm Cricket.
我是詹恩 这里是
And I'm Jann, and this is...
和克里奇特与詹恩装♥修♥闪人
Flip It and Gone with Cricket and Jann!
在今天的节目中 我们要将
In today's show, we plan to take this
一座历史悠久的沙漠小屋
historic, desert hideaway, and transform it
改造成苏丹的豪华攻略
into an opulent palace fit for a sultan.
我们要用开放式楼层 并用明梁
We're going with an open floor plan and exposed beams
突出这幢屋子的历史结构
to accentuate the property's rustic bones.
但是 在我们施展魔力改头换面之前
But before we get started on this magical makeover,
让我丈夫先来
it's time for my husband's
-进行这节目最喜欢的部分 -我吗
- favorite part of the show. - Me?
演示日
Demo day!
叮叮
Dink!
我刚看到这个地方时
When I first laid eyes on this place,
就想到我要将
I knew that I wanted to bring
沙漠的颜色带入家门
the colors of the desert indoors.
所以我选择用鼠尾草色和黄褐色
So, I chose sage and tawny umber
作为我的首选两色
as my primary and secondary colors.
宝贝 我们...
Babe, are we...?
我们能在屏幕上打上
Are we gonna be able to get the color swatches
颜色样盘吗
up on the screen?
不用担心 你做得很好
Yeah, no worries. You're doing great.
-还在拍呢 -好
- Camera still rolling. - Okay.
我们想要保留自然光
We really wanted to harness the natural light.
自然给予我们
And nature gave us
一个位置完美的天窗
the perfect spot for a domed skylight.
-克里奇特 -沙漠的风景
- Cricket? - This desert landscape
让我萌生了一个有趣的主意
gave me a really fun idea.