是哪一个
Well, which one is it?
这个吗
This one?
你是疑问还是陈述
Are you asking me or are you telling me?
相信我自己
Trust myself.
相信我自己 好
Trust myself, okay.
这个
This one.
这是纳瓦霍沙地色
That is Navajo sand.
-我都不知道我为什么在这儿 -是吗
- I don't even know why I'm here. - Yes?
你应该自己来的
You should be doing this yourself.
少来了
Oh, stop it!
不 别丢下我
No, don't you leave me.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you,
-我是在教你 -什么
- I'm showing you. - What?
我的天啊
No mames!
我的天 这太疯狂了
My good-- This is crazy.
这太厉害了
This is cuckoo.
你们七周里干的事真是太了不起了
What you guys have done in seven weeks is just incredible.
你们...你们是巫师吗
Like, what are you... are you witches?
你们是巫师吗
Are you witches?
-你们的扫帚呢 -我告诉你
- Where's your broom? - Well, I tell you what,
你的水管工这周一直这么教我们
that's what your plumber's been calling me all week.
-真失礼 -我不怪他
- How rude! - I don't blame him.
你们怎么不带上我
Hey, who's having fun without me?
-快进来 -快进来
- Get in here! - Get in here.
就是这个吗
Is this it?
-这 这是什么 -迪亚戈
- What is, what is this? - Diego?
我们在节目中总是会为房♥屋的新主人
On our show, we were always going to hand-craft
手工做一件工艺品
a personalized memento for the new homeowner.
不...
No...
我们在翻修你的旧房♥子时
And when we demolished your old out-buildings,
发现了一些不错的松木
we reclaimed some beautiful rustic pine
我们就用来做了这个盒子
and we made this box with it.
伙计们 你们不用这样的
Ah, guys, you did not have to do that.
不要这样了
You stop this right now.
我们用蛇的蜕皮包装了这个盒子
Now, I covered the box in molted snake skins,
这是我在这屋子里找到的
you know, that I found around the property.
主要是响尾蛇和铜头蛇
Mostly rattlers and copperheads,
我觉得很应景 因为你是
which I think is appropriate because you were in
库莱布拉贩毒团伙的
the Culebra drug cartel,
库莱布拉在西班牙语里
and culebra in Spanish
就是蛇的意思
means s-s-s-snake!
你差点咬到我了
You almost bit me!
当然了 当然了
Of course, of course.
不 这就说得通了 说实话
No, that makes so much sense. To be honest,
这地方的确有很多蛇
we do have a lot of snakes on the property.
-可不是吗 -是啊
- Oh, tell us about it! - Yeah.
还有缩写DS 迪亚戈·桑托斯
Oh, and the initials, D.S.-- Diego Santos.
这是我们在车♥库♥里发现的一个
We recovered from an old Dos Equis box
多斯伊奎斯啤酒箱上抠的
we found in the garage,
因为我们知道你最喜欢这种酒
because we know that's your drink.
你们太了解我了
You know me too well.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anybody, huh?
我在内衬铺上了碎红天鹅绒
Now, I lined the inside with crushed red velvet...
很经典 你可以把这个盒子
a classic-- so you can use this box
用在任何特殊场合
for anything special you see fit.
没错 任何你觉得重要的东西
That's right-- anything important to you.
-对 -比如找零
- Yeah. - You know, loose change,
车钥匙 我也不知道 多米诺骨牌
car keys-- I don't know-- dominoes.
我觉得我知道
Um, I think I know
我要用来装什么
exactly what I'm gonna use it for.
你们这两个流氓
You rascals.
伙计们 这太了不起了
Guys, this is too much.
这一切 还有...
You know, this and...
我...我觉得你们看到了我
I... I feel seen.
我觉得你们照顾了我 聆听了我
I feel looked after and, and heard.
这都是因为你们俩 太感谢你们了
It's all because of you two. Thank you so much.
这就是我们的工作啊 我们就是这样的人
It's what we do, okay? It's who we are.
不要告诉任何人 因为我是会否认的
Don't tell anybody, 'cause I will deny it, okay?
但是我很高兴 我没有杀死你们
But I am so happy that I did not kill you.
这就像是一个 明智的决定 感觉不错
It's a, like, good decision, organically, it feels that way.
-这太言重了 迪亚戈 -非常感谢你们
- That means a lot, Diego. - Thank you so much.
但是听着 我们还没结束呢 我们必须
But listen, we're not done yet. We got to put
画上最后一笔 准备好你的盛大之夜
the finishing touches on this. Get it ready for your big night.
你们明晚一定要来 拜托 拜托
You guys have to come tomorrow night. Please, please?
我们能去哪里
Where we gonna go?
没机会啊
Don't have a choice.
我们来准备派对吧
Let's get ready for a party, huh?
你给我们装了这个
You put these on us!
-我知道 -所以我们被困住了
- I know... - So we're stuck!
可别想跑了 因为...
Don't you try to run, 'cause...
举起手来
Hands up!
要是有点喝的就好了
Ooh, if only I had something to drink.
哪里有喝的呢...
Oh, where could I find something to...?
不错 不错
Very cool, very cool.
但是我的手受伤了呢
Okay, ooh, but my hands hurt, you know?
可能是杀人受的伤
Maybe from all the killing, you know?
我该怎么办呢
What could I do about that?
我什么都没做...
I'm not doing anything...
只是拿着瓶子
but holding the bottle.
装♥修♥专家
第一季第六集
你看上去很棒 别盖过我的风头
Oh, you're looking good-- don't outshine me!
-好了 -你觉得现在可以吗
- Okay. - You think now?
没有比现在更合适的时机了
Yeah, there's no better time than now.
-你说得对 -我们可以的
- Yeah, you're right. - We-we can do this.
-你说得对 -好
- You're right, okay. - Okay.
这是我的衣服 我的
It's my suit! It's mine.
天啊 我的明星设计师
Oh, my goodness, my celebrity designers.
天啊 你们敢信吗
My goodness, can you believe this?
我在这房♥子里住了五年
I have been living in this house for five years.
这是我举办的第一个派对
This is the first party I've ever thrown.
-太疯狂了 -我预感
- It's crazy. - Well, I've got a feeling
这里还会举办很多派对
there's gonna be so many more parties here.
天啊 你是认真的吗 谢谢你这么说
Oh, my God, do you mean that? Thanks so much for saying that.
你绝对不敢相信有谁来了
And you know, you wouldn't believe who's here.
有头有脸的都来了
Oh, just everybody who's anybody, you know?
那个红色领带的家伙
Okay, so that guy over there with the red tie?
他是阿曼多 他以前为我工作的
That's Armando, okay? He used to work for me,
现在 因为他是恩塞纳达的副市长
and now because he's the deputy mayor of Ensenada...
都不回我电♥话♥了
doesn't return my phone calls.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
我身后
And right behind me...
可别吓坏了
Whew, don't freak out, okay?
那是夏莱特·古铁雷斯 伙计们
That is Charlette Gutierrez, you guys.
请告诉我你们看《僧侣》
Please tell me you watch Secretos y Sangre?
-不 -我觉得我们可能...
- No. Yeah. - I-I think we may...
-可能 -看过
- May... - ...have seen it.
没什么大不了的 她是全墨西哥
Oh, no big deal, she's only the biggest TV star
最著名的电视明星
in all of Mexico!
他正在我的家里
She's here in my house.
她刚刚朝我挥手了 我们出去吧
She just waved at me! Let's go outside.
还有很多人要见呢
There's many more people to meet.
但是...很快的
Yeah, but, oh, oh-- real quick, though.
迪亚戈 迪亚戈
Diego? Diego?
迪亚戈 我们只有一点小事
Diego, just real-real quick.
我们只有一件很小很小的事要劳烦你
We just wanted to put a teeny, tiny, little bug in your ear.
既然我们这个项目
You know, since we're kind of all wrapped up...
都完成了
here with this project.
嗯 只是一件让人在意的小事
Yeah, and just, uh, floating a-a balloon--
很小的事 你觉得我们能安排
a minor balloon-- uh, do you think we can figure out
让我和克里奇特回去...
a-a timetable for Cricket and I heading back...