不 不
No. No...
你的会开得怎么样
How was your meeting?
很有效果
Very productive.
我喜欢在温室里工作
I love working in the greenhouse.
你的兰花
Your orchids?
很漂亮
They're so beautiful.
谢谢
Gracias.
要不要弄点杜♥鹃♥花
You know, how about getting some azaleas
种在泳池小屋对面的花坛里
and putting them in the planters against the pool house?
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你是想问我的看法吗
Did you want my opinion on something?
你知道我喜欢你的看法
You know I love your opinions.
我总是想知道你的看法
I always want your opinions.
真的吗 好吧
Oh, really? Okay, well,
我的看法是这样的
here's an opinion for you.
我觉得梅尔菲夫妇是骗子
It's my opinion that the Melfis are a sham.
他们在利用你
And that they're taking advantage of you.
拜托
Oh, come on.
不 我希望他们滚出我的家
No, I want them out of my house now!
一件事 我只要一件事
One thing, one thing for me.
其他的一切都由你
Everything here is for you.
我努力
I live...
让你过上你想要的生活
to let you have the life you want.
你有了这幢房♥子 你有了钱
You have the house, you have the money.
能让我留下这对设计师吗
Can you please let me have the designers?
我喜欢我的设计师们
I like my designers.
你的设计师
Well, your designers
拔光了我的天堂鸟
ripped out my birds-of-paradise.
他们做了什么
They did what?
ying
天...
Oh, my...
-你们看到第几集了 -第七集
- Which episode are you on? - Uh, seven.
埃斯梅拉达正要告诉马丁 他的哥哥还活着
Esmeralda's about to tell Martin that his brother's alive.
这集很好看 因为马丁
Oh, yeah, that's a good one, because Martin,
-他经营模特... -不
- he runs the modeling agency... - No!
-别给我们剧透 -好吧 对不起
- Don't tell us anything! - Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
不要剧透 拜托
No spoilers, come on!
欢迎来到《秘密和血》的世界
Welcome to the world of Secretos y Sangre.
这是我们墨西哥最令人上瘾的东西
This is the most addictive thing that we produce here in Mexico.
这是我们看过最好看的剧
It's literally the best show we've ever seen.
我们根本停不下来
We can't stop watching.
罗库网上有全七季
And all seven seasons are on Roku.
你们随时都可以看
You can stream it anywhere.
-七季 -七季
- Seven seasons? - Seven seasons.
我永远不可能装♥修♥完那个泳池小屋了
Well, now I'm never gonna get that pool cabana done.
不用担心 这个更重要
Don't worry about it-- this is more important.
-好吧 我就不打扰你们了 -好
- Ah, okay, I'll leave you to it. - Okay.
-太好了 -好好看
- Great. - Enjoy.
最后一件事
Oh, one last thing.
你们得把那些天堂鸟种回去
You need to replant those birds-of-paradise.
没问题
No problem.
好吧 好好看吧
Okay, enjoy.
刚刚真是太惊险了
That was cutting it way too close.
直接发过去吧
Just send it as is.
那混音呢
What about the sound mix?
我都还没做任何特效
I haven't done any effects.
詹恩 拜托 动动你的脑子
Jann, come on, use your head, okay?
要是鲁穆阿尔多在自己的电脑上发现这个
If Rumualdo finds this on his computer...
你说得对 我们还是别冒险了 好吧
You're right-- let's not take any more chances, okay.
装♥修♥台国籍招募
发送
And... send.
搭档
Hey, partner?
我们回来了
We're back in business.
我们脑袋上蒙着袋子的那晚
You know, when those bags were on our head that night?
有那么一刻 我以为
For the briefest of moments, I thought...
我们不可能发出录有杰作的视频了
we'd never get a video of our work submitted.
给自己点信心
O ye of little faith.
我的确很想看看
I do want to see if Esmeralda
埃斯梅拉达会不会掌控那个模特经纪公♥司♥
is gonna take over that modeling agency.
得了吧 马丁才不会允许
Oh, yeah, right, like Martin would ever allow it.
真不敢相信你在两周内竟然做了这么多事
I can't believe what you've done in two weeks.
其实不是 是十天 但是
Well, it-it wasn't, it was ten days, but it...
我的小衣橱现在看上去大多了
My little closet seems so much bigger!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你知道魔术师是绝对不会披露自己的秘密的
Well, now you know a magician never gives away her secrets.
但是 可能和这有点关系
But... it could have something to do with this.
阿布利托 帮帮忙
Abuelito, por favor.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我真是爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我们绝对不会让你的香奈儿和纪梵希
Well, there was no way we were gonna let
在扫帚间里
your Chanel and Givenchy
独自吃灰的
waste away in a broom closet, huh?
-不可能 -你只要输入你想找的衣服
- No way. - So, you just type in the outfit you want,
旋转衣架就会准确地交到你的手上
and the carousel will deliver it right to you.
没错
That's right.
这最多能容纳500件
Now, this holds up to 500 pieces.
所以你的小衣橱刚刚变成了
So, your little closet just turned into
提华纳最大的柜子
the biggest closet in Tijuana.
我要打给我的妹妹
I have to call my sister.
她肯定会恨死我的
She's going to hate me so much.
太好了
Oh, good!
这段要是拍进去就太好了
Oh, that would've been great for the video.
就是
Right?
你觉得我们能看看吗
Do you think we could check?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
伙计们 非常感谢你们
Okay, guys, thank you so much.
该吃午饭了 你们可以休息了
It's, uh, time for lunch. You can take your break.
阿布利托 你能给我们带两杯美式咖啡吗
Abuelito, could you pick up two Americanos, please?
不加糖
Nonfat.
当然了 小姐
Por supuesto, mi corazon.
你真好
Oh, so sweet.
我要担心你和阿布利托吗
Do I got to worry about you and Abuelito?
我们的确是想要一起私奔
Well, you know, we did want to run away together,
但是我们的父母不允许
but our parents forbid it.
我来猜猜 这只会让你们的爱更加坚强
Oh, let me guess, it only made your love grow stronger?
-你知道的 -来吧
- You know it. - Let's go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -有回复了
- What? - We got something!
是装♥修♥台的邮件
An e-mail from HRTV.
"亲爱的梅尔菲夫妇
"Dear Mr. And Mrs. Melfi,
谢谢你们提交的视频
"Thank you for your video submission.
很高兴再次通知你们 你们是装♥修♥台
"We are delighted to inform you that you are our finalist
下一位装♥修♥明星夫妇竞赛的最终入选者"
for HRTV's Next Home Renovation Super Couple contest."
"我们邀请你们于本周前往
"We invite you to be at the HRTV studio headquarters
加州洛杉矶的装♥修♥台总部
"In Los Angeles, California this Friday
为宣传演出进行拍摄
"To shoot promotional materials for the show
并开始指定制♥作♥计划
and begin planning your production."
周五 只有三天了
This Friday-- that's three days from now!
"请确定你们会参加这次重要的会议
"Please confirm your attendance for this important meeting.
我们很期待见到你们 装♥修♥台项目总编
"We look forward to meeting you. Sincerely, Leonard Spivey,
莱纳德·史派维敬上"
Head of Programming, HRTV Networks."
天啊 命运
Oh, my God-- destiny!
命运
Destiny!
我从来没有怀疑过 一刻都没有
I never doubted, not for one single second!
你只要相信
You just got to believe!
怎么了
What's wrong?
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
我们刚刚 听说
We j-just... uh, heard...
我们为你的厕所找到合适的热水器了
We got the towel heaters for your bathroom!
-太好了 -又可以预定了
- Yeah! - They were on back order!
我们以为都已经停产了
We thought they had stopped making them!