-我们快到了吗 -应该是的
- Are we almost there? - I think we are.
-好吧 -再往前走一点
- Okay. - Just a little bit further.
-有车 -车
- Car! -Ooh, car.
不 不 正常走路 正常点
No, no, no! Walk normal!
正常走路 正常走路
Walk normal! Walk normal.
我们要等什么
What are we looking for?
就是这个
Oh, that's it!
快 快
Come on, come on!
你是罗布老大吗
Are-are you El Lobo?
好吧
Okay.
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out!
亲爱的 你能不能稍微慢一点
Hey, hon, you think you can just slow down a scootch?
你们在逃离眼镜蛇
You're running from Culebra!
反正明天早上也是死路一条
You'll be dead by tomorrow morning.
怎么死有什么区别
What difference does it make?
所以我不想要小孩
See, this is why I didn't want to have kids.
是啊
Yeah.
装♥修♥专家
第一季第十一集
是他吗
Is that him?
肯定是
It-it must be.
福拉
Fuera.
你们好
Vamonos!
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪里去了
Where the fuck you been, eh?
你会害我们被抓的
You're gonna get us pinched.
好了
Okay.
开什么玩笑
Ay, no mames.
我们不是来度假的 呆瓜
We're not on vacation, gringos.
你肚子不舒服吗 宝贝
Are you having some tummy times, babe?
-不大妙 -别担心
- It's not good. - Oh, don't worry.
慢慢会好的
It's gonna smooth out, okay?
-天... -什么
- Oh, my... - What?
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
这条路肯定是人花了不少功夫的
this was done with a lot of craftsmanship.
再走几步
Okay, couple more steps.
看看你 楼梯大♥师♥
Look at you-- literal StairMaster.
我不喜欢这样
Oh... I don't like those.
-好样的 -谢谢
- Good job. - Thank you.
好了
Okay...
-快点 伙计们 -好
- Come on, guys. - Okay.
很好
Good.
-快到了 -好
- Almost there. - Okay.
你可以的
Yes, you got this.
我做到了 很好
Well, I did it. Great.
好了 应该是这边
Okay, now, I think it's this way.
我看到了一个"出口"标志
I saw the "Exit" Sign over here.
好了
Okay.
你先 亲爱的
After you, My Grace.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是我梦想的一切
It's everything I dreamed.
我们两杯热甜甜圈
We'll take two Hot, Sweet and Swirlies.
我要多加肉豆蔻 你要多加肉豆蔻吗
I-I'd like extra nutmeg. Do you want extra nutmeg?
-好 -多加肉豆蔻
- Yeah. - Yeah, extra nutmeg.
两大杯 免费续杯吗
And two large drinks-- free refills?
-当然了 -很好
- Of course. - Great.
还有
And, uh, hmm...
你能不能给我们叫一辆去洛杉矶的计程车
uh, could you call us a taxi to Los Angeles, please?
圣莫妮卡 萨克拉门托
他们来了
There they are.
是梅尔菲夫妇
It's the Melfis.
王座的继承人
The heirs to the throne.
我们对你们提交的视频赞不绝口
We were so impressed with y'all's submission video.
我们看到了你们的努力 要求一定要见你们
We saw what you were doing, and we demanded to meet you.
天啊 我真的好爱你们
Oh, my God, I love you guys so much!
真不敢相信我亲眼见到了你们
I can't believe I'm meeting you in real life!
你们的工作对我来说就是一切
Your work means everything to me!
你们根本不知道有多重要
You have no idea!
第四季 第七集
In season four, episode seven,
你们在那个农舍上建新的三角墙
when you put new gables on that farm house
还把谷仓搬到车道对面
and you-you moved the barn across the driveway
让马古里家能看到自己的干草田
so the Maguires could have a view of their hayfield,
真是太厉害了
that was just everything.
对我来说太有启发性了
I mean, it was such a formative moment for me!
看来我们遇到了两个疯狂的粉丝
Looks like we got a couple crazed fans on our hands here.
你们真是太好了
You two are so sweet.
先带你们去开会吧
Let's get you guys to your big meeting.
-来吧 -今天是特殊的一天
- Yeah, come on. - It's a very special day.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
我要恭喜你的新油漆品牌
I have to congratulate you on your new paint line.
这简直是我这辈子见过的
It's the most beautiful colors I've ever seen
-最动人的颜色 -谢谢
- in my entire life. - Thank you.
那种蛋奶色是我见过最明亮的黄色
The custard is the richest yellow I've ever seen.
蛋奶色 那蛋奶色啊...
The custard, oh, the custard...
-我也不是开玩笑的 -谢谢你
- I'm not kidding about it, either. - Thank you.
伙计们 我们有很多事要商量
Well, guys, we've got a couple of fires to put out,
但是我们俩待会再来找你们
but we will be joining y'all in two shakes.
他们就在里面等你们
They are waiting for you right in there.
记住 这是你们应得的
Just remember, you earned this.
好好享受吧
Enjoy the hell out of it.
-好吧 -祝你们好运
- Okay. Okay. - Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
一段旅程结束
One journey ends.
另一段开始了
Another begins...
在一起
together.
永远
Always.
克里奇特和詹恩
Cricket and Jann.
和克里奇特与詹恩装♥修♥闪人 对吧
Flip It and Gone with Cricket and Jann, right?
我是缉毒局的斯塔布斯局长
I'm Director Stubbs of the DEA.
这是我的同事
This is my colleague,
联调局的霍洛威局长
Director Holloway of the FBI.
问一下 你们俩现在是为
For the record, do you two currently work
眼镜蛇贩毒团伙工作吗
for the Culebra drug cartel?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
当你喜欢你自己的事业时
You know, when you love what you do,
这就不是一份工作了
it's not really work.
你们应该记得弗杜戈探员吗
I think you remember Agent Verdugo?
马可
Marco?
你怎么会这么快穿过边境的
How did you get across the border so fast?
你找了哪个蛇头
Yeah, which coyote did you use?
我们的真的很不专业
Because ours was really unprofessional.
你们两个蠢蛋真的觉得自己很聪明吗
You dipshits honestly think you're that clever?
不 你们能在这里
No, you're here
是因为这都是我们安排的
because we arranged for you to be here.
要不是我 你们俩跑出去两分钟
If it weren't for me, you'd be dead two minutes
就死翘翘了
after you left the compound.
马可 这可不像你
Marco, this is not like you.
你们两个小丑的鬼话差点毁了
Well, you clowns almost ruined two years of undercover work
两年的卧底工作
with your stupid tacky bullshit and got me killed
还差点害我被杀 蠢蛋
in the process, you fucking idiots!
你说"鬼话"
Did you say "Tacky"?
是的
Yes.
鬼话
Tacky.
弗杜戈探员
Agent Verdugo?
我来告诉你们接下来怎么办
So, let me tell you what happens now.
我们要重新将你们安插到团伙中
We're gonna reinsert you back down in the cartel.
你们要继续正常开展你们的活动
You're gonna resume your activities as normal.
但是现在 你们是为我们工作的
Only now, you work for us.
你们要帮我们搬到贩毒团伙的老大
You're gonna help us bring down the leader of the cartel.
鲁穆阿尔多
Rumualdo?
不 鲁穆阿尔多是大鱼 但是他不是最终黑手
Nah, Rumualdo's a big fish, but he's not the shot caller.
这是怒老板 怒一号♥
That's El Enojon, the Angry One.
怒老板是我们十几年来的头号♥目标