剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表
你的想象力就很超群
You certainly have an extraordinary imagination.
是的 下次如果陆军部
Yes, well, next time the war office
想要个一流的幻想家
wants a fantasist, first class,
请一定告诉我
please do let me know.
我是他们的绝佳人选
I'm their man!
这段谈话可真"顺利"
Well, that went well.
我觉得你母亲喜欢我
I think your mother loved me.
看起来你很喜欢这些画
Looks like you're getting a kick out of those.
如果你乖乖的 我会给你看更多
I'll show you some more, if you behave yourself.
你会吗
Will you?
我是个收藏家
I'm a collector.
出租车
Taxi.
谢天谢地他的父亲不会看到他这样子
Thank God his father never had to see him like this.
我要去和那个谁谈谈
I shall have to have a word with you-know-who.
谁
Who?
你认识的 温斯顿
Oh, you know. Winston.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是我 请说
Yes, speaking.
是的 我们什么时候见面呢
Yes, when shall we meet?
星期四
Thursday.
好的 谢谢 再见
Yes, thank you. Cheerio.
-不要这样子 -怎么回事
- Do you mind? - What was all that about?
不关你的事
None of your business.
是件很重要的事
Something important actually.
-公事吗 -不是
- Work? - No.
另一个女人吗
Another woman?
我说过了是重要的事情
I said something important.
我相信你为我准备了些东西吧
I believe you have something for me.
我怎么知道我可以相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
你不知道
You don't.
但是我们都来了
But here we are.
我是一位朋友
一位支持者
我不是一个人
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler .
这其中一定有误会 我叫伊恩·弗莱明
There must be some mistake. My name is Ian Fleming.
我的哥哥是作家彼得·弗莱明
My brother is Peter Fleming, the author.
我的父亲是亨利的保守党♥国♥会议员
My father was Conservative MP for Henley, for God's sake.
坐吧 弗莱明先生
Have a seat, Mr. Fleming.
我们很了解你 弗莱明先生
We know a lot about you, Mr. Fleming.
知之甚多
A very great deal.
你吸三种土耳其香烟所混合的
You smoke custom-made Morland's Cigarettes
特制莫兰香烟 对吧
blended from three Turkish tobaccos, correct?
我们还知道你花的比你赚的多得多
We also know you spend far more than you earn.
你被伊顿公学开除
You were expelled from Eton,
不得不从桑赫斯特皇家军事学院辞职
had to resign from Sandhurst...
太精彩了
Fascinating.
你想说什么
What is the point?
我们还知道你说一口流利的德语
We also know you speak fluent German
经常去德国和奥地利
and made repeated trips to both Germany and Austria.
我们知道你在1933年的六月采访过戈培尔
We know you interviewed Goebbels in June, 1933.
戈培尔是纳粹党的宣传部长 纳粹覆亡时自杀
代表的路透社
For Reuters.
以前这是我的工作
It was my job.
以前
Was?
我还以为你无所不知呢
I thought you knew everything.
我辞职了
I quit.
他们让我去上海
They offered me Shanghai.
开的工资简直是在侮辱我
The wage was an insult,
少的连我的鸦♥片♥都付不起
barely enough to cover my opium.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我们还知道你的公♥寓♥在
We also know you flat at
伊波里街22号♥ 奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利的房♥产
22 Ebury Street belonged to Sir Oswald Mosley,
奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利是一名英国极右翼政♥治♥家 因组织创立英国法♥西♥斯♥联盟而出名
是英国法♥西♥斯♥联盟的开会地点
and was used for meetings by the British Union of Fascists.
他们争论的是"犹太问题"
They debated "The Jewish question".
今天早些时候你见了一位已知的纳粹支持者
Earlier today you visited a known Nazi sympathiser
并从他那儿买♥♥了希♥特♥勒♥的《我的奋斗》的初版
from whom you bought a first edition of Hitler's Mein Kampf.
你觉得我是个纳粹
You think I'm a Nazi.
你是吗
Are you?
我收藏初版
I collect first editions.
他以最低价卖♥♥给你的 他为什么要这么做
He gave it to you for a knock-down price. Why would he do that,
除非他认为你是纳粹的"同道中人"
unless you were a Nazi fellow traveller?
因为我跟他讲了一个精心设计的谎言
Because I told him rather an elaborate lie.
确实如此
Indeed.
跟他撒谎说要拿去换你的客户之前献给国王的那本
That it was to replace a copy which your client,
你的客户是一位支持纳粹的内阁成员
a Nazi-sympathising member of the Cabinet, had given to the King.
这简直就是无稽之谈
It was a load of bloody nonsense.
我不是纳粹 你到底在指控我什么
Look, I'm not a Nazi, so what exactly are you accusing me of?
我是海军上将约翰·戈弗雷 海军情报局局长
My name is Admiral John Godfrey, Director of Naval Intelligence.
我们从温斯顿·丘吉尔那里听说过你
Your name came down to us from Winston Churchill.
你流利的德语 你的旅行经验
Your fluent German, your travels,
你所有的间谍活动
all this cloak and dagger stuff,
说明你很有想象力
it shows imagination.
是一种无害的对权威的藐视
A healthy disregard for authority.
实话说 你让我想起了我自己
Frankly, you remind me of me.
我认为你大有潜力
I think you have potential.
开心点 弗莱明先生 我没有要指控你
Cheer up, Mr Fleming, I'm not accusing you of anything.
我是要提供给你份工作
I'm about to offer you a job.
共进午餐吧
Lunch?
你感兴趣吗
So do you think you might be interested?
你想让我当一个间谍
You want me to be a spy?
不是的
Not exactly.
当我的助理
My assistant.
更像是个行政职位 但你会得到制♥服♥
More an admin role than anything, but you get a uniform.
我懂了
I see.
对不起 老实说
I'm sorry to be blunt,
但是海军的薪水
but a Naval salary?
还有军礼那种东西 我实在不感兴趣
All that saluting. It's not my thing.
-谢谢 但我还是不要了吧 -请坐下
- Thank you, but no thanks. - Please sit down.
弗莱明先生 战争一触即发
Mr Fleming, we're on the brink of war.
但海军情报局还停留在黑暗时代[欧洲中世纪]
And Naval Intelligence is stuck in the Dark Ages.
除非我们采取激进手段
Unless we take radical measures,
不然纳粹下一个圣诞节就会飞到唐宁街了
the Swastika will be flying over Downing Street next Christmas.
我需要外援
I want someone from outside the system.
需要一个人能有胆耍花招的
Someone with the guts to play dirty.
而且我觉得你也需要像我这样的人
And I think you need someone like me.
你接受条件吗
Now, do we have a deal?
下周一来报道
Report for duty in a week Monday.
于此同时 我建议你抓紧时间多学习
And, in the meantime, I suggest you bone up as much as you can.
-埃斯蒙德 -约翰 你怎么样
- Esmond. - John, how are you?
你好
Hello.
你认识罗莎琳吧 她是
You know Rosaline, don't you? She's...
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你真是无处不在
You turn up everywhere.
不想见却老见着吧
Like a bad penny.
埃斯蒙德说你是个坏男人
Esmond says you're a bad boy.
一个害群之马
A black sheep.
那得取决于
Well, that depends on
你有多信任你的消息来源
how much you trust your sources.
埃斯蒙德消息非常灵通
Esmond's very well informed.
他对希♥特♥勒♥的看法有偏差
He was wrong about Hitler.
他的报纸太过撩拨那个小个子了
His newspaper was flirting heavily with the little chap.
他知道战争马上就要爆发了吗
Does he know there's a war coming?
埃斯蒙德说是不会有战争的
Esmond says there will be no war.
我确信埃斯蒙德宁愿让你的丈夫始终在前线
I'm sure Esmond would rather your husband remain at the front.
是吧
Wouldn't he?
别对我们妄加评论 弗莱明先生
Do not presume to judge us, Mr. Fleming.
我会不惜一切代价让我的丈夫回家远离战火
I would do anything to have my husband home and out of danger.
事实上就是我们随时都会被杀死
The truth is we could all be killed at any moment.
一个炸♥弹♥就可以...
A bomb could just...
如果我们有预防措施就不会
剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表