剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表
幸好我随时带些小钱
Thank god for petty cash.
弗莱明 不行
Fleming, you can't.
战争不是你消遣的玩意
War is not some entertainment laid on for your amusement.
如果我一直被困在
What's the use in a war
该死的办公桌后面 战争还有什么意义
if I'm stuck behind a bloody desk for the entire thing?
我只需要一名电报员和一辆车
All I need is a radio operator and a car.
伊恩是个谜
Ian's a puzzle.
我爱他的话 这些都不重要
Would it matter if I really loved him?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
像这样
Like that.
情报突击队
Intelligence commandos.
如果德国人有这些人 我们也需要
If the Germans have them, we need them too.
-这是个好主意 -谢谢
- A bloody good idea. - Thank you.
干得好
Well done.
七分钟
Seven minutes.
最短是五分钟
Well, five's the record.
是啊
Yes.
可惜的是
Unfortunately...
你死了
You're dead.
我怎么样
How did I measure up?
说实话
Be brutally honest.
作为文职官员来说不错了
Not bad, for a pen-pusher.
如果他们真批准你上前线了
If they ever cleared you for frontline duty,
你就得减少饮酒 这是医嘱
you'd have to ease off on the booze, doctor's orders,
而且要戒烟
and no more smoking.
在X营 我们训练的是精英
At camp x, we train the best of the best,
都是身体状况极佳的人
men in the peak of physical condition.
这可不是度假村
This isn't a holiday resort.
如果你真想组建情报突击队
If you're serious about this intelligence commando unit of yours,
就一定得明白这一点
you'll need to understand that.
在训练文件中 你提到了K行动协议
In the training documents, you mentioned the k-protocol.
那是什么
What is it?
K行动协议是最终测试
K-protocol is the final test.
联军探员正式执行任务前要通过这项测试
We put allied agents through it before we send them into the field.
都有什么内容
What does it involve?
抱歉 K行动协议是绝密
Sorry. K-protocol is top secret.
你可能得自己去实践出真知了
You might have to do it yourself,
如果他们允许你离开你的文职
if they ever let you out from behind that desk.
威廉·多诺万上校 美国情报协调员
Colonel William Donovan, U.S. intelligence coordinator.
伊恩·弗莱明指挥官 皇家海军
Commander Ian Fleming, Royal Navy.
久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you.
彼此彼此
I've heard a lot about you, too.
但我还是决定来会会你
But I decided to meet you anyway.
请坐
Sit down.
真不来一支吗
You sure you won't join us?
戒了
I've given up.
我们终于得到了我们想要的
So we finally got what we were asking for.
罗斯福同意了
Roosevelt's given his blessing.
美国情报部门的一切工作
All U.S. intelligence work --
陆军 海军 联调局 都在一个屋檐下
army, navy, FBI -- under one roof.
一个中♥央♥情报机构
A central intelligence agency?
-没错 -这很好
- Exactly. - That's all very well,
但如果机构结构不到位
but if you don't have the right structure in place,
那就不会有什么变化
then nothing will change.
你们跟我们三年前的情况一样
You chaps are exactly where we were three years ago --
一团乱
a complete bloody shambles.
瞧见了
You see?
你真是不在乎你会惹怒谁啊
You really don't give a shit about offending anyone,
是不是 好吧
do you? Okay.
不如我给你个机会让你把我们都惹怒
How 'bout I give you the chance to offend us all royally?
把你这些宝贵的意见写下来
Why don't you commit some of these precious ideas of yours to paper?
给我♥草♥拟一份中♥央♥情报局的蓝图 能行吗
Write my a blueprint for this C.I.A. think you can handle that?
这倒是可以
I daresay I could.
你从39年就开始管理秘密行动了
You've been running secret ops since '39.
挺厉害的 所以也难说
Impressive, so who knows?
或许我们真能学到点什么
Maybe we can learn something.
这很不错
This is pretty good.
速度也很快
And fast.
我以为你要用几周时间呢
I thought it would take you weeks.
你这些鬼主意都哪来的
Where do you get your ideas from?
全靠想象
My own imagination, really.
几位值得信赖的朋友也帮了忙
And the help of a few trusted friends.
你入错了行
You're in the wrong line of work.
这东西让人爱不释手
This is a real page-turner.
你跟英国人没前途
You're wasted on the Brits.
你该加入能胜利的一方
You should join the winning team.
你回来了啊
Oh, so you're back.
加拿大怎么样
How was Canada?
他们给你提出管理你自己军队的意见了吗
Did they give you any ideas on how to run your own private army?
或许吧
Possibly.
想我了吗
Miss me?
没怎么想
Not much.
你是叫弗莱明吧
Fleming, isn't it?
老伙计人呢
Where is the old boy?
我现在没工夫管这事
I haven't got time to deal with this now.
告诉哈里斯我回头打给他
Tell Harris I'll call him back.
我的测试都通过了
I passed all my tests.
如果你感兴趣 我成绩还相当好
Flying colors, if you'd like to know.
我听说可不是这样
Not what I heard,
不过你从来都是报喜不报忧
but you never let facts get in the way of a good story.
既然你回来了
Now that you're back,
你要全力以赴解决手头的问题
I need you to concentrate on the matter at hand.
我们要输掉战争了
We're losing this war.
而且不仅是对德国的战争
Not just against Germany.
皇家空军也不放过我们
The R.A.F. has scented blood, too.
轰炸机哈里斯会为赶走我不惜一切
Bomber Harris would give his eye teeth to be rid of me.
"轰炸机致胜论"的倡导者 因主张对平民无差别轰炸而被称为"屠夫"
他杀人不犯法
He's getting away with murder
我们则要性命不保
and we're the ones getting it in the neck.
或许还是先搁置一下
Perhaps it would be better to put
你的情报突击队吧
your intelligence commandos on the back burner.
绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
哈里斯肯定以为我们会小心翼翼
Harris will expect us to be cautious,
我们就该出击
so we go on the offensive.
如果有两条道路
When presented with two paths,
永远选择比较冒险的那条
always take the riskier.
我的突击队敢做别人不敢想的事
Those commandos will be prepared to do the unthinkable.
这样才能有成效
That's how you get results.
如果能顺便给轰炸机哈里斯一个下马威...
If we give Bomber Harris a bloody nose in the process,
反正兵不厌诈嘛
well, all's fair in love in war.
说得没错
True.
你觉得其他机构会怎么看
What do you think the other services will make of that?
他们肯定不高兴
They won't like it one bit.
我看也是
I don't suppose they bloody will.
2磅6便士 长官
2.06 please, guv'nor.
-谢谢 -谢谢 先生
- Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
我用了超过六英寸的洗澡水
I used more than six inches of bath water.
你不会说出去吧
You won't tell, will you?
你拿着那东西干什么
What are you doing with that?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
深深打动人心 感情丰富
Very poignant, lyrical.
从这个角度看挺浪漫的
Rather romantic in its way.
"软心巧克力"
"A chocolate with a soft center."
让你如此沉思的幸运女孩是谁
So who's the lucky girl who inspired these musings?
我都不知道你还写诗呢
I didn't know you were a poet.
我不写
I'm not.
至少这一点我们能达成一致
At least we agree on something.
我觉得你在监视我
I think you're spying on me.
那不是你的工作吗
That's what you do, isn't it?
你绝不会心甘情愿地缴械投降
You were never going to surrender anything willingly.
所以我只能自己去...
剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表