剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你差点吓得我心脏病发
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
你射偏了怎么办
What if you'd missed?
谁说我不是射偏了
Who says I didn't?
蜜月的时候杀妻
Murdering your wife on your honeymoon.
就凭你巧舌如簧也无法逃脱罪责
I doubt even you could talk your way out of that.
这可说不定
I don't know.
1952年 牙买♥♥加 黄金眼
还要多久
How much longer?
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
想到结婚就心烦意乱
Can't bear the thought of being married,
于是拿那台可怜的机器撒气
so you're taking it out on that poor, bloody machine.
那贱♥人♥死了
这个邦德
This Bond fellow,
我一点也不喜欢他
I don't like him one bit.
他是个残忍♥的蛮人
He's a sadistic brute.
你不是就喜欢这个类型吗
I thought that was your type.
你觉得怎么样
So, what's the verdict?
纯粹是色情小说
Pornographic, pure and simple.
你喜欢我很高兴
I'm glad you like it.
我想把这本书题献给你呢
I thought of dedicating it to you.
你是开玩笑吧
You couldn't possibly be serious.
怎么了 又不是什么文学作品
Come on, it's not bloody literature.
只是本三俗小说罢了 只是一堆文字
It's a pot boiler. Just words, nothing more.
只是幻想
Make believe.
是嘛
Really?
所以主角跟你一样不能打高尔夫而且喜欢伏特加
Is that why he has your golf handicap and taste in vodka?
他不是我
He's not me.
是你想成为的样子
You as you would like to be.
是你幻想的化身
Your fantasy.
这就是你塑造的人物吗
Is that who he is?
不算是
Not exactly.
不是你想的那个样
Not in the way you're thinking.
那他是谁
So who is he?
《007大战皇家赌场》
伊恩·弗莱明 著
13年前
奥地利 基茨比厄尔
快点
Come on!
伊恩 天呐
Ian, for God's sake.
伊恩
Ian!
你个蠢货 你差点送命
You silly bugger. You could have been killed.
你了解我 一脚还留在摇篮里
You know me, one foot in the cradle,
另一脚等不及伸进坟墓了
the other hurtling towards the grave.
这又是你泡妞的话吗
Oh, is that another of your pick- up lines?
还得好好想想
Needs a little work.
况且 你不能总这么逍遥
Besides, you can't do splits forever.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why not?
看看周围
Look about you.
世界在改变
Things are changing.
怎么
就那个小奥地利人吗
总不会拿他当真吧
We can't take him seriously, surely.
天呐 伊恩 这可不是游戏
For God's sake, Ian, this isn't a game.
这你当然最清楚了
You'd know all about it, of course.
别那么幼稚
Don't be so childish.
-弗莱明先生 -我是
- Mr Fleming? - Yes.
-这本书的作者是哪位 -《巴西奇遇》
- The one who wrote this? - Brazilian Adventure.
是他
That's him.
-能给我签名吗 -当然
- Would you mind? - Of course.
我叫穆丽尔
To Muriel.
你的书我都读过
I've read all your books.
《鞑靼游记》 还有关于中国的那本
Travels in Tartary , the one about China.
你真有这么多冒险经历吗
Do you really have such adventures?
刚刚从满洲回来
Just back from Manchuria.
我们待会儿要在客舱办个小派对
We're having a little party in our cabin later,
不知二位可否赏光
if you'd care to join...
他结婚了 跟一个电影明星
He's married to a film star.
我是单身
I'm not.
真抱歉
Terribly sorry.
没事
Don't mention it.
希望还能再见到二位
I do hope to see you both again.
-刚从满洲回来 -这不算假话嘛
- Just back from Manchuria? - Well, it's true.
请出示证件
谢谢
Thank you.
1939年7月 伦敦
喂
Hello?
喂 弗莱明先生 我是办公室的珍妮特
Hello, Mr Fleming, it's Janet from the office.
正好你来电♥话♥了 我现在...
I'm glad you called, actually. I've got a terrible...
头疼得厉害
...terrible migraine.
我正在家看一些数据
Yeah, I'm just going over some figures actually at home.
你别闹了
Will you stop it?
我觉得我该提醒你一下
I thought I should remind you,
万一你忙别的事忘记了
in case you were otherwise engaged.
你跟一位客户约好了吃午餐
You have a lunch appointment with a client.
是吗 哪一位
Oh, really? Which one?
只有那一位
You only have the one.
那位啊 好的 知道了
Oh, I see, yes, that one. Okay.
能告诉他我就到吗 谢谢
Will you tell him I'm on my way? Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
你要害我被开除的
You are going to get me fired.
你说你会叫醒我的
You said you would wake me.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
我下午1点要去使♥馆♥俱乐部
I got to be at the Embassy Club for 1:00 p.m.
就知道工作
Work, work, work.
你从来不想想别的吗
Is it all you ever think about?
奥尔福德子爵
Viscount Alford.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
真希望我也能这么说
I wish I could say the same.
我的账户怎么样了
So, how is my account?
挺好的
Good, good.
实际上 我真的发现了潜力股
Truth is, I'm really on to something,
但我不能透露太多
but I can't say too much about it.
绝密
Top secret.
我只能告诉你 保加利亚银矿
What I can say is Bulgarian silver.
我们都了解这世界的规则 弗莱明
We're both men of the world, Fleming.
我记得瓦尔曾对我说
I remember Val once told me,
约翰 人生中最重要的就是家庭 高于一切
"John, what's most important in life is family, above all else."
我当然不会装作你会把我当做是父亲
Now, I don't pretend you think of me as a father figure.
但我认为瓦尔去世后
Nevertheless, I flatter myself that, since Val's passing,
我一直陪伴着你母亲
I've been there with your mother.
弗莱明 你在听我说话吗
Fleming, are you even listening to me?
弗莱明
Fleming!
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to what I'm saying?
当然了
Yes, avidly.
我绝不能允许
I will not stand by,
你就这么挥霍掉我家族的财产
while you fritter away my family's fortune.
得了 我们过几天再谈 看看到时...
Come on, why don't we sleep on it, see how we feel...
不行 抱歉 弗莱明 我已经决定了
No. Sorry, Fleming, my mind's made up.
你或许该考虑这份职业是否真的适合你
You might want to consider if this is really the career for you.
因为据我估计
Since, in my estimation,
你应该是伦敦最差劲的股票经纪人了
you're quite easily the worst stock broker in London.
再见
Good day.
请问一下
Excuse me.
这顿饭记在谁账上的 是他吗
Whose account is this on? His?
-是的 先生 -太棒了
- Yes, sir. - Jolly good.
*你死了我会很高兴 你个流氓*
*I'll be glad when you're dead, you rascal, you*
*你个流氓*
*You rascal, you*
*你死了我会很高兴 你个流氓*
*I'll be glad when you dead, you rascal, you*
*你个流氓*
*You rascal, you*
*等你死了 就不能再纠缠我的男人了*
*When you're dead and gone then you'll leave my man alone*
*你死了我会很高兴 你个流氓*
*I'll be glad when you dead, you rascal, you*
*你个流氓*
*You rascal, you*
*你已经纠缠我的男人够久了 你个流氓*
*You've done had my man long enough, you rascal, you*
马提尼
Martini.
剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表