剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表
想当作家 入不敷出
Secretly wants to be a writer, spends more than he earns.
花♥花♥公♥子♥一个
A ladies' man.
也许他也正戒烟呢
Is he trying to give up smoking, by any chance?
我不知道你在说什么
I really don't know what you're talking about.
被老鼠药毒死的
Rat poison, apparently.
流浪汉 也许正好吃了
A tramp living rough, probably ate some bread
撒了老鼠药的面包
laced with strychnine.
这个人不行
No, this isn't our man.
他的牙齿
His teeth.
我们的人不能有一口烂牙
Our man wouldn't have rotten teeth.
得是清洁的
They'd be clean.
不然就露馅了
Or he'd have them out.
也许找个牙医可以...
Maybe a dentist could...
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
他明显营养不良
He's malnourished.
还有他那脚趾甲
And those toe nails.
我觉得没问题
I think it's fine.
等他在海里被鱼吃掉一点 谁看得出差别
Once the fish have had a nibble, who will know the difference?
我都说多少次了
I told you a million times,
做就要做得真一点
We have to believe in him totally.
他的希望 他的恐惧 还有他的牙齿
His hopes, his fears, and especially his bloody teeth.
难道你想找个合适的志愿者 然后淹死他吗
Are you sort of asking for a volunteer and drowning them?
这是今天你提的最靠谱的一个想法
That was the first smart idea you've come up with all day.
谢谢你
Good of you to offer.
弗莱明女士
Oh, Mrs. Fleming.
很高兴见到你
How nice to see you.
奥尼尔夫人
Lady O'neill.
我没认出是你
For a moment, I didn't recognize you.
差点就直接走掉了
I could have walked right past you as if you weren't there.
你是在等伊恩吗
Are you here to meet Ian?
不是
No.
他最近很忙
He's up to something.
"打胜仗" 他是这么说的
"Winning the war," He says.
有时候我觉得他是在撒谎
Sometimes I think he just makes it all up.
他总喜欢开玩笑
He's always joking.
我都分辨不出
I can never quite tell when he's being serious.
说实话一直不是他的强项
Telling the truth was never his strong point.
我一直觉得这一点很好笑
I used to find it endlessly amusing.
其实 我正想见你
Actually, I was hoping to bump into you.
我想让你加入
I was wondering if you might be persuaded
我的退役士兵福利委员会
to join my benefit committee for invalided soldiers.
我知道战争对你和你的家人影响很大
I know war has affected you and your family.
我的孩子们都在为国家做出贡献
My boys are both making a real contribution.
所以我也应该做好我的这一份
It's only fair I should try to do my bit, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下 奥尼尔夫人
Excuse me, lady O'neill.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
长官 提醒您一下 他们一直没有被冷藏
Just to warn you, sir, they haven't been refrigerated.
这里有多少人
How many men?
大概四百人
Nearly 400, all told.
开始找吗
Shall we?
现在找正合适
No time like the present.
这边 长官
Over here, sir.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
长得有点像你 长官
I think he looks a little like you, sir.
让我看看他的牙
Show me his teeth.
就是他了
That's our man.
就这么走了
There he goes.
这个从未存在过的男人
The man who never was.
他们最后决定去进攻哪里
Where did they decide on in the end?
谎称我们正在入侵希腊
We're invading Greece.
根据他身上的文件
According to his documents,
我们不会去往西西里岛的
We're not going anywhere near Sicily.
无论是谁提出来的
A bloody good idea,
这都是个绝妙的主意
whoever came up with it.
高兴点 大家都这么说的
Oh, cheer up. What is it they say,
偷窃本身是要比被偷窃
It's much more disheartening to have to steal
更令人伤心的
than be stolen from?
不管怎样 祈祷他们会上钩吧
Anyway, let's hope they fall for it.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
我在想他
I was just wondering about him.
谁
Who?
那个不存在的人
Our man that never was.
你觉得他们会怎么评价我
What would they say about me, do you think?
花♥花♥公♥子♥吗
A ladies' man?
成过家 偷过腥
He filed, he lunched.
爱过 也失去过
Loved and lost.
至少他能见到那些血腥场面
At least our man gets to see some bloody action.
我觉得你不应该这么丧气 先生
I shouldn't feel too sorry for yourself, sir.
我知道有些人永远都没回来
I know people who have never come back.
我不想让这样的事发生在你身上
I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you.
对
Yes.
你大概说得对
I suppose you're right.
我的计谋妙极了
My filing is bloody good.
希♥特♥勒♥一定正在吓得发抖
Hitler must be quaking in his boots.
弗莱明指挥官 有信件
Commander Fleming? A message.
是奥尼尔女士的
Lady O'neill.
安
Ann?
到底出了什么事 安
What on earth's the matter, Ann?
真是可惜
What a shame.
在战争中阵亡
Killed in action.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我真的很爱他
I did love him, you know.
大家都怎么说来着
What is it they say?
死亡是最好的复仇
Death is the best revenge?
埃斯蒙德正在来的路上
Esmond is on his way over.
是吗
Really.
那一会他就到了
That didn't take him long.
不 我想...
No, I wanted...
我需要先见你
I needed to see you first.
你会熬过去的
You will survive this.
我不在意熬不熬得过去
I'm not interested in surviving.
我不喜欢做某人的遗孀
I'm not interested in being somebody's widow.
我喜欢置身于婚姻中
I like...being married.
我需要结婚
I need to be married.
问题是
The question
跟谁
is to who?
你是说嫁给谁
You mean...to whom.
我该走了 如果埃斯蒙德来了...
I should go. If Esmond arrives...
我一个人活不了
I'm no good on my own.
埃斯蒙德会给我时间服丧
Esmond will give me time to mourn,
但他不会一直等我
but he won't wait forever.
居然有效果
It bloody well worked.
德国人正从西西里岛往希腊调兵
The Germans are redeploying from Sicily to Greece.
西班牙人捞起了尸体
The Spanish picked up the corpse,
德国人彻底上当了
The Germans fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
干得好 伊恩
Good job, Ian.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
现在我们只用
Now we just need to get
把你那个野蛮的突击队管理好
your indecent assault unit under control.
我桌子上有一堆投诉文件
Got a pile of complaints on my desk.
他们需要一位领袖
They need a leader.
派一名高级军官和他们一起出任务
Put a senior officer with them out in the field.
你知道我的答案
You know my answer.
我需要和他们一起去
I need to go with them.
战争就在那发生 我应该在场
The war's being fought out there. That's where I should be.
让我去测试
Give me a test.
如果失败 那我就做回文职
If I fail, I'll sit out the war
不再身居一线
behind a bloody desk.
剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表