剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表
你看到了 我就不是
You see? I'm not designed...
结婚的料
for marriage.
安就是我的整个世界
Ann means everything to me.
你归队以后 他们赢了还是输了
Your team -- did they win or lose?
-赢了 -恭喜你们
- Win. - Congratulations.
-你们比别人更残忍♥ -你好像认为
- You've survived training. - You seem to be
你要和他们一块上战场
under the impression you're going with them.
你该加入能胜利的一方
You should join the winning team.
我不喜欢做某人的遗孀
I'm not interested in being somebody's widow.
我喜欢置身于婚姻中
I like being married.
-30人的突击小队要扩张了 -那坏消息呢
- 30 assault unit is being expanded. - And the bad news?
他们要从我们手中夺走
They're taking it away from us.
他们要解除我的指挥权
They're relieving me of my command.
-但其实是伊恩 对吗 -别问我
- It's ian, isn't it? - Don't.
埃斯蒙德 他会向我求婚
Esmond is going to ask me to marry him.
蒙戴
Ah. Monday.
他们说你在这儿
They said I'd find you here.
你弄头发了吗
Have you done something with your hair?
真漂亮
You look wonderful.
我丝毫没动过
It looks the same as it ever was.
你想怎么样 弗莱明
What do you want, Fleming?
难道男士夸奖一位女士
Can a man not pay a woman a compliment
她就非要怀疑他有什么动机吗
without her assuming an ulterior motive?
谢谢你 我的头发接受你的夸奖
Thank you very much. My hair accepts the compliment.
既然你问起
Well, since you asked,
你是能帮我个忙
there is a favor you could do me.
我就知道
I knew it.
我需要个签名
I need a signature.
不是签你
Not yours.
写拉什布鲁克上将
Admiral Rushbrooke's.
他老人家日理万机
The old man's far too busy.
我不能那么做 会丢了工作
You know I can't do that. It would cost me my job.
别这样 蒙戴
Oh, come on, Monday.
活着就要刺♥激♥点嘛
Live dangerously.
出了事你承担
On your head be it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不知你注意到没有
Don't know whether you noticed,
这支笔有特别之处
but there's something rather special about this pen.
是吗
Really?
以上 先生们
And that, gentlemen,
就是军事间谍的未来
is the future of military espionage.
挺有趣
Interesting.
我回头在我妻子身上试试
I'd love to try that on my wife sometime.
你没事吧 蒙戴
You all right, Monday.
蒙戴
Monday?
我以为只是展示呢
I thought it was a demonstration.
你不用对她动真格的啊
You didn't have to use the real damn thing on her.
她不会有事的
Oh, she'll be all right.
是不是 蒙戴
Won't you, Monday?
怎么回事
What happened?
首先我用神经毒气毒晕了你
First I poisoned you with nerve gas,
然后又盗取了你的身份
then I stole your identity.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bloody sod.
真是个下流的把戏
What a tawdry, cheap stunt.
也就你伊恩·弗莱明干得出来
It has the stamp of Ian Fleming all over it.
伪装成钢笔的毒气♥枪♥
A gas pistol disguised as a fountain pen?
有夹层的剃须刷
A shaving brush with secret cavities?
情报战争可不是靠玩具拿下的
You can't win an intelligence war with toys.
我不同意
I disagree.
你要派人去完成任务 总得给他们工具
You have to give people tools for the job.
一些魔法把戏
A few magic tricks.
我只是想赢得战争
I just want to win the war.
希♥特♥勒♥在逃窜
Hitler's on the run,
苏联人很快就像逮老鼠一样抓住他
the soviets will soon trap him like a rat.
我们不需要爆破钢笔
We don't need exploding pens.
我们需要制胜一招
We need a game-changer,
永远结束这场战争
something that will finish it once and for all.
换言之 就是原♥子♥弹♥
The atomic bomb, in other words.
瞧 我们各有魔法把戏
You see? We both have our own magic tricks.
研制多久了
How far off are you?
你知道这我不能说
You know I can't tell you that.
几个月了
Months.
可能几周吧
Possibly weeks.
德国人呢
And the Germans?
我们应该比他们领先一步
I'm pretty sure we're ahead of them.
这是我们突击队员
This is a list of all the information
目前为止在德国搜集到的情报
our commandos in Germany have found so far.
有一点不对
One thing's wrong.
这里面没有任何东西
There's not a single item
与纳粹的核项目有关
related to the nazi nuclear project.
美国人也没听到风声
The Americans haven't heard anything, either.
你是迷上这事了 对吗
This question's becoming an obsession to you, isn't it?
纳粹没有这样的项目 否则我们肯定会知道
There's no nazi program, or we would have heard about it.
你真要冒这个险吗
Are you willing to take that risk?
柏林要沦陷了
Berlin's about to fall.
这一切很快就都会结束
This will soon all be over.
我不同意
I disagree.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
见到你真高兴 长官
Good to see you, sir.
跟我记忆里的一样
It's just as I remembered.
我还犹豫要不要来呢
I wondered whether to come, you know.
我差点让自己相信我不想念这里
I almost convinced myself I wouldn't miss the place.
还有你们大家
Or the people.
你呢 还在变戏法吗
What about you? Still up to your tricks?
偶尔吧
On occasion.
跟以前不一样了
It's not the same.
戈弗雷 你来了
Godfrey. There you are.
失陪
Excuse me.
那么
So.
结束了
This is it.
希♥特♥勒♥被击败了
Hitler all but defeated.
我们应该开心才对
I suppose we should be happy.
你不会还生我气吧
You're not still angry with me, are you?
我应该生气的
I should be.
但既然现在流行和平
Since peace seems to be in vogue,
我们还是休战吧
perhaps we should call it a truce.
为了团结友好的关系
The spirit of good will and all that.
不跟我一起举杯吗
Aren't you going to join me?
看什么呢
What are you looking at?
没什么
Oh, it doesn't matter.
或许就在你眼前
Perhaps it's staring you straight in the face,
藏在眼皮底下
hidden in plain sight.
怎么了
What -- what's wrong?
我牙齿上有什么吗
Have I got something in my teeth?
对了
Yes, of course.
你又是那个眼神 长官
You've got that look in your eye again. Sir.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand it.
我们在西部什么都没找到
We've found nothing in the west,
这一带也没有
nothing along here.
为什么
Why?
核机密得找个好地方藏起来
Nuclear secrets need a good hiding place.
或许纳粹给销毁了呢
Perhaps the nazis destroyed them.
或许搬走了
Perhaps they moved them.
或许他们根本就没有核武器
Perhaps they never even had them at all in the first place.
或许他们在无人区
Maybe they're over here in no man's land.
那样的话 俄♥国♥人就会先找到
In which case the Russians will get to them first.
我就是不明白 为什么有人看到有卡车
I just cannot understand why trucks are being seen
离开威滕伯格
fleeing from Wittenberg...
魏森费尔斯
Weissenfels...
还有阿尔滕堡
And Altenburg.
剧集 | 弗莱明:詹姆斯·邦德的前世今生 | 导航列表