我必须承认 他们的建筑物
I must admit, it really is quite remarkable
真的非常出色
what they have managed to build here.
(埃塞俄比亚 阿杜瓦 1♥8♥9♥6年)
现在 他们正在摧毁一切
And now, they are just going to tear it all down.
你在外面的时间越多 塔法里王子
The more time you spend in the outside world, Prince Tafari,
你看到的越多
the more you will see.
外面的历史由残酷和战争写成
The outsiders' history is marked by cruelty and war.
这就是瓦坎达从不插手的原因
It is why Wakanda never has nor ever will play any part in it.
战斗无疑让我们更难撤离
This battle will certainly complicate our extraction.
你知道他们会说什么 库达
Well, you know what they say, Kuda.
历史上最伟大的英雄
The greatest heroes in history
是在极度危险中练成的
were forged in the fire of the gravest danger.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
那商人取走了神器
The merchant came into the artifact
当他在印度洋当海盗的时候
during his days as a pirate on the Indian Ocean.
如果我们的情报正确…
If our intelligence is correct...
应该在他的货仓内
it should be located in his storage house,
要穿越最激烈的战区
right through the worst part of the violence.
你以前肯定遇过更危险的情况
Surely you have found yourself in more precarious situations before.
那么 你有什么计划?
So, what is our move?
我的计划是找个方法
My move is to find a way
无声无息地绕过去
to navigate the battle undetected.
你则要坐在一边观察
Yours is to sit back and watch.
你父母派你来只是观察 记得吗?
Your parents only sent you here to observe, remember?
如果知道多一点历史背景
But perhaps if I offered some historical context,
可能帮到我们掌握形势
it could help us navigate the state of play.
王子殿下… -你看到
My Prince-- -You see,
面色苍白的那些人来自一个叫意大利的地方
the pale ones are from a place called Italy.
王子殿下… -那些意大利人
My Prince-- -And these Italians
想把帝国扩展到埃塞俄比亚
seek to expand their empire into Ethiopia,
但他们不知道前面有什么
but they had no idea what was waiting for them.
塔法里王子!
Prince Tafari!
好了 首先
Okay, first of all,
让国王之子噤声可能被视为叛国罪
silencing the son of the King could be considered treason.
我们的目的是潜入 不是起冲突
We were outfitted for infiltration, not conflict.
特别是这种情况 现在我们必须终止任务
Certainly not at this level. We must abort the mission for now.
什么?那神器呢?
What? What about the artifact?
战犬的任务远大于一个神器
A War Dog's mission is greater than one artifact.
有时更要减低王国的危险
Sometimes that means mitigating any number of dangers to the kingdom.
你不是要我初次执行任务就空手而归吧
You are not suggesting I return home from my first mission empty-handed.
我们必须立刻撤离 趁现在还来得及
We need to move out now,while we still can.
我们的历史不是记载那些…
Our history does not chronicle the stories of those who just...
那些袖手旁观者的故事的 库达
just sat back and watched, Kuda.
这是我们的时机
Our time is now.
我们来不是为了创造历史!
We are not here to make history!
塔法里!塔法里!
Tafari! Tafari!
塔法里?回话 塔法里王子
Tafari? Come in, Prince Tafari.
马上回来
Get back now.
这是命令
That is an order.
不要逼我违反规矩
Do not make me break protocol.
留在现在的位置 我过来找你
Hold your position, I am coming for you.
不要去找神器
Do not go for the artifact.
重复 不要去…
Repeat, do not go for--
我拿到了 我拿到了
I got it, I got it!
看来你不太高兴
You do not look very happy to see me.
你违反命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
直接闯入危险区域
Ran right into the path of danger--
「战犬的本质 是走自己的路」
"It is the nature of a War Dog to walk their own path,
「不是被安排好的路」
"not the one set out for them."
什么?
I am sorry?
诺尼将军
Director Noni,
首位成功取回瓦坎达失物的战犬
the first War Dog to ever recover one of Wakanda's missing artifacts.
就像我们刚做到的
As we just have.
或者你该着眼于现在 王子殿下
Perhaps you should be more focused on the present, my Prince,
如果你想安全回到瓦坎达的话!
if you actually want to make it back to Wakanda!
《瓦坎达之眼》
第一季 第四集
王子尽可为所欲为…
A prince may be able to do whatever he pleases,
(最后的黑豹)
但前线特工必须恪守守则
but a field agent follows protocols.
训话够了 库达
Enough with the lectures, Kuda!
当我们回到黄金城时
When we get back to the Golden City,
我会告诉将军
I will be telling the Director
你不会再跟来训练
there will be no more training ride-alongs.
为了你的安全
It is for your own safety.
我没问题
That is fine with me.
我只是想和采矿部落的库达一起同行
I wanted to ride with the legendary Kuda of the Mining Tribe,
那个杀死海盗本·皮斯的特工
the agent who slayed the pirate Ben Pease.
不是随便跟一个人
Not whoever this is.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我长大了 王子殿下
I grew up, my Prince.
我有家人
I had a family.
也许有一天 你也会明白
Perhaps one day, you too will understand.
我有责任回到他们身边
I have a duty to return home to them.
你对瓦坎达又有什么责任?
And what of your duty to Wakanda, hmm?
为了愚蠢的荣耀而送命还有什么荣耀可言
I can do little to honor either if I kill myself chasing foolish glory.
但正是愚蠢的荣耀 带我们找到神器
And yet, it was my foolish glory that got us the artifact.
运气好的话 这会是个世代传颂的故事
With any luck,it will be a story told for generations.
战犬的行动应该保持低调 王子殿下
The work of a War Dog is meant to be invisible, my Prince.
任务才是最重要的 不是要创造故事
The mission is what matters, not the story that is told about it.
对你来说没所谓
Well, that is easy for you to say.
你已写入历史名册
You have already secured your place in history.
我仍在寻找机会
I am still searching for mine.
你是瓦坎达国王和女王的儿子
You are the son of the Wakandan King and Queen.
第三个儿子
Third son.
大哥注定继承王位
My eldest brother is destined for the throne.
我注定…
And I am not destined for, well...
得不到什么
anything.
我想如果加入战犬
I thought perhaps if I joined the War Dogs,
就有机会把自己写入瓦坎达历史
I could find a way to write myself into Wakanda's story.
虽然 很难相信我会去找这些东西
Although, it is hard to believe I will do that chasing things like this.
斧头并不是尖端的科技
An axe is not exactly the pinnacle of technology,
即使对外边的人来说
even by the outsiders' standards.
这甚至不是原来的手柄
This is not even its original handle.
刀刃是振金做的
The blade is vibranium.
外边的人用自己的武器互相残杀
The outsiders are already killing themselves with their own weapons.
如果拥有我们的武器 想像他们会做什么?
Imagine what they would do with ours.
为了我们和他们
For our own good and theirs,
必须保管好我们的科技…
we must secure our technology at--
见鬼!
What in the world?
库达 小心!
Kuda, look out!
塔法里?
Tafari?
启动求救程序
Distress protocol.
没有讯号♥
No beacon.
塔法里?
Tafari?
塔法里王子?塔法里王子?
Prince Tafari? Prince Tafari?
那是什么?
What is that?
无论你是谁 我们并没过节
Whatever you are, we have no quarrel with you.
停手 否则我会出手
Stop, or you will be stopped.
武器 我们需要武器
Weapons. We need weapons.
库达 进攻!
Kuda, incoming!
塔法里!
Tafari!
塔法里 拿起斧头
Tafari, take the axe.
向南走!
Run south. Go!
库达 不 我可以帮忙
Kuda. No, I can help.
不
No.
库达
Kuda.
现在 塔法里!
Now, Tafari!
拜托 我不是敌人
你…你是瓦坎达人?
You... You are Wakandan?
是的
Yes.
拜托 我没时间解释
Please. There is no time for this.
不 不 她不可能是