《瓦坎达之眼》
第一季 第一集
(克里特岛 公元前1260年)
(深入狮穴)
有些什么东西… 在那
There is something... There,
在雾的尽头 看!
beyond the fog. Look!
船?挂着什么旗?
Ships? What colors do they fly?
侵略者!从海里来!
Raiders! From the sea!
我们快跑!跑啊!
We-We must run! Run!
躲起来!不是吧?
Hide! Are you thick?
大家上山去!
To the hills, all of you!
逃到洞穴里!
To the caves if you can!
海盗狗!你的狮子该知道…
Pirate dogs! Your Lion will find...
这里没有奖赏
...no bounty here.
只有血和沙!
Only blood and sand!
你!
You!
让我来
Let me.
不
No.
伪神当诛!
Death to the false god!
欢迎来到狮子王国
Welcome to The Lion's kingdom.
现在你们是我们的一员
You are now people of the sea,
你将接受他慷慨所赐的礼物
and you will accept this gift from his bounty.
请尽情享用
Please, eat your fill.
这是诡计!不要中计!
It's a trick! Don't give yourselves to them!
回不了头!
There's no going back!
想拥抱新生活 接受他神圣统治的会过得很好
Those who embrace this new life under his divine hand will rise.
那些想反抗的人会被…说服
Those who resist will be... convinced.
你 -求你!
You. -Please!
起来 -不 求你!
Up. -No, please! Please!
当你受尽苦难 仁慈也被视作打♥压♥
When you have suffered as you have, benevolence can look like bondage.
但我们向你保证 接受狮子的恩典
But we assure you, to be touched by The Lion's grace
就是了解真正的自♥由♥
is to know true freedom.
求你!
Please!
欢迎成为狮子的部族
You have been welcomed into The Lion's flock.
你余生都会带着他的印记
You will bear his mark for the rest of your life.
他在哪里 你的主人?
Where is he, this master you serve?
他现在是你的君主 他的新世界就是你唯一的家
He is your liege now, and his new world is your only home.
没有人是我的主人
No one is my master.
而且我已经有一个家
And I already have a home.
(瓦坎达 六星期前)
商贩部落的诺尼
Noni, of the Merchant Tribe,
前朵拉护卫队成员
former Dora Milaje,
进来
present yourself.
我不再听命于你 阿珂娅
I no longer take my orders from you, Akeya.
还是你忘了你已驱逐了我
Or have you forgotten you expelled me?
在这里 你必须尊重这护卫队
In here, you will address this body with respect.
对不起 阿珂娅 朵拉护卫队的伟大领袖
My apologies, Akeya, oh, great leader of the Dora Milaje.
请问 为何邀请我来晋见您?
May I ask, why have I been invited to grace your presence?
这不是说笑的时候
This is not a time for games.
王国需要你
The kingdom has need of you.
其中一个最高级的官员消失了
One of our highest-ranking officials has vanished.
消失了?从…瓦坎达?
Vanished? From... Wakanda?
诺尼!
Noni!
他的名字是恩卡提
His name is Nkati.
是皇家护卫队备受尊敬的首领
Once a respected captain of the Royal Guard.
出色的战士 仅次于国王
An exceptional warrior, second only to the King,
但躁动不安 雄心勃勃
but restless, ambitious.
其他侍卫称他为狮子
The other guards refer to him as The Lion.
如果他有这样的声望 为何我从来没听说过?
If he has such a reputation, why have I never heard of him?
保密对瓦坎达的安全一直至关重要
Secrecy has always been essential to Wakanda's security.
你不知道是因为你不需要知道
You did not know because you did not need to.
那现在你需要我知道什么?
Then what is it you need me to know now?
逃离王国已是莫大的背叛
Fleeing the kingdom was betrayal enough,
但这叛徒还偷走大量的危险物品
but this renegade also took dozens of dangerous items with him.
在外面的世界 带着这些科技
Armed with this kind of technology in the outside world,
他足以打造先进武器的军械库
he could fashion an arsenal of advanced weaponry.
并让自己称王
And make himself... a king.
建立强大的王国威胁瓦坎达
With a kingdom powerful enough to pose a threat to Wakanda.
有人需要阻止他
Somebody needs to stop him.
是 我们同意
Yes. We agree.
你认为那人就是我?
And you think that person is me?
目前为止 我们派出的特工 都是由狮子训练的
Every operative we've sent out thus far was trained by The Lion himself.
没有人能回来 但是…
None has returned, but...
幸好你被驱逐 他不认识你
thanks in no small part to your expulsion, he does not know you
也看不♥穿♥你
and will never see you coming.
你一定很绝望
You really must be desperate.
把这任务交给失败的朵拉护卫队成员
Entrusting this mission to a failed Dora.
你从没失败 诺尼
You never failed, Noni.
你被驱逐是因为你拒绝合作
You were expelled for refusing to work with the group,
坚持走自己的路 而不是为你安排好的
walking your own path instead of the one set out for you.
把狮子和盗走的物件带回来
Bring The Lion and his stolen cache home,
朵拉护卫队会再次欢迎你归队
and you will be the one welcomed back as a Dora Milaje, once more.
你知道事情不是那么容易
You know he will not come quietly.
如果是简单任务 我就不会找你
If it were an easy task, I would not be sending you.
必须清除这威胁
This threat must be eliminated.
但记住 诺尼 你必须专注执行任务
But remember, Noni, you must stay on mission,
不受干扰
accept no distraction.
不动声色
Be a ghost.
这两个真的很喜欢他们的工作
Those two really enjoy their work.
狮子在哪里?
Where is The Lion?
你的忠诚大错特错
Your loyalty is sorely misplaced.
有些人坦然接受他的爱
Some accept his love freely,
但反抗的人 将像我一般 永远背负羞辱
but those who resist must wear that shame forever, as I do.
当你有衣服可穿
But when you have clothes on your back
每天有食物可吃 你也会爱戴他
and a full belly every day, you will learn to love him, too.
安静
Quiet.
收集武器 等待机会
Take these and wait for an opportunity.
你们可以逃离这地方
You can save yourselves from this place.
总有另一条路
There is always another path.
对
Right.
为狮之荣
For the pride of The Lion.
为狮之荣?
For the pride of The Lion?
进去 快进去
Load it, load it.
欢迎 我的珍珠瑰宝
Welcome, my precious jewels.
在这里 有食物提供
Here, you will be fed.
重新教育 细心装扮
Re-educated. Groomed.
你会学习狮子的诗歌♥和音乐
You will learn The Lion's poetry and music.
他只要求你的微笑作为回报
And in return, he asks only for you to smile.
如何?
So?
微笑
Smile.
不!求你 我想回家
No! Please, I want to go home!
愚蠢的小女孩
Silly little girl.
我们反抗我们不理解的东西
We resist that which we do not understand.
这种想法必须被除去
It is an instinct that must be removed...
为你自己好
for your own good.
我给你最后一次机会
I will still give you one more chance
接受这份荣耀
to accept this honor.
但这将是你最后一次获得选择的机会
But it will be the last choice you will ever be offered.
骗子!
Imposter!
这里唯一的骗子就是你
The only imposter here is you.
假装重新教育这些女性 你想令她们变成奴隶
Pretending to re-educate these women as you lead them into a life of slavery.
她们明白神圣目的后 最终会非常感激
They will all be grateful, in the end, to know their divine purpose.
士兵!
Soldiers!
收拢包围圈…围死她!
Create a perimeter... and close in!
别让她跑了
Do not lose sight of her.
你到㡳知不知道你在为谁而战?
Do you even know who you are fighting for?
他不是神!
He is no god!
你愿意为骗子而死吗?
Are you willing to die for an imposter?
不 不!
No, no, no, no, no!
如果你现在臣服 他可能留你一条命
If you kneel now, he may still allow you to serve.
我从来不擅于听命
I have never been good at following orders.
亵渎者!
Blasphemer!
无处可逃