Nowhere left to run.
检查轨道
Check the rails.
检查船身
Check the hull.
你不得分心 诺尼
You must not get distracted, Noni.
不动声色 诺尼
Be a ghost, Noni.
我会死在这里 是吗?
I'm going to die here, aren't I?
当然 他的房♥间必定在顶部
Of course, his chamber would be at the top.
显摆
Show-off.
厉害
Impressive.
你要上来吗?
Are you coming up or not?
你不是第一个找上门的人
You are not the first to... come for me,
但你是阿珂娅派来的 第一个不是由我训练的人
but you are the first Akeya has sent that I did not train myself.
而且你是第一个能走到这么远
And yet somehow you are... the only one that has made it this far.
商贩部落的恩卡提 皇家护卫队的首领
Nkati of the Merchant Tribe, Captain of the Royal Guard.
那不是我的名字
That is not my name!
我是狮子
I am The Lion.
你叫自己什么都可以 但你要和我一起回去
You can call yourself whatever you want, but you are coming back with me.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
我不会回瓦坎达 这里需要我
I will not be returning to Wakanda. I am needed here,
在自♥由♥世界
in the free world.
在你的世界没有自♥由♥
There is nothing free about your world.
你第一次超越我们的国界?
First time beyond our borders?
我还记得空气的味道有多不同
I... still remember how differently the air tasted.
当你离弃瓦坎达时?
When you deserted Wakanda?
不 当瓦坎达派我到这里的时候
No. When Wakanda sent me... here.
阿珂娅没告诉你吗?
Akeya did not tell you, did she?
瓦坎达是个充满秘密的王国
Wakanda is a kingdom of many secrets.
那些他们认为你不配知道的秘密
Secrets they do not believe you are worthy of.
但如果你觉得你配…
But if you think you are...
来 跟我一起走
come, walk with me.
你不像那些由我训练出来的人
You are not like the others I have trained.
你…难以预测
You are... unpredictable.
自♥由♥
Free.
我效忠王国
I serve the kingdom.
这是你该知道的
That is all that should concern you.
我曾经像你一样
I was once like you,
是一只乞求认同的狗
a dog begging for scraps of validation.
像你一样 他们对此虎视眈眈
And like you, they preyed on it.
所以他们派我出去
So, they could send me out into the world.
为了保护他们的势力
To protect their power.
古时候 像我这样的人被称为哈图特·泽拉兹
In ancient times, agents like me were known as the Hatut Zeraze,
但现在他们叫我们为战犬
but now they call us War Dogs.
一个遍布世界的秘密间谍网络
A secret network of spies sent out across the world
执行瓦坎达执不想曝光的任务
to do the missions that Wakanda does not want known.
但他们派像我和你这些人出去有个风险
But there is a risk when they send people like you and me out into the world.
那是什么?
And what is that?
我们已看清它的真面目
We see it for what it is.
他们派我来带你回去
They sent me here to bring you in.
他们派你来送死 像其他人一样
They sent you here to die like the others.
那么 为什么要走他们安排给你的路
So, why follow the path they've set out for you,
在这里 你可掌握自己的命运
when you could make your own here, as they all have?
我解脱这些人的痛苦
I freed these people from their suffering...
他们五体投地地崇拜我
and they worship at my feet.
不是被强迫 而是被启发
Not by compulsion, but inspiration.
我也可以给你自♥由♥
I can free you, too.
如果你可带来自♥由♥ 为什么有这么多铁链?
If freedom is what you offer, why are there so many chains?
他们是为了打造明天
Ah, the chained sacrifice today to build the world of tomorrow.
他们的后代可以自♥由♥进出的世界
A world their descendants will walk freely in.
团结在同一个旗帜下
United under one banner.
很好
It is impressive.
所以 你看到了吗?
So, you see?
你的幻想?是的
Your delusion? Yes.
那只是瓦坎达的看法
That is Wakanda talking.
你不是他们的一份子
You are not one of them.
你天生就该自♥由♥闯荡 像我一样
You are meant to roam free. Like me!
我不像你
I am not like you.
如果你不愿意跟我回去
And if you will not return with me willingly,
我会用棺材抬你回去
I will bring you back in a coffin.
我知道他们会派人来
I knew they would send someone,
我知道无论如何
and I knew no matter what,
我永远不会回到那笼里
I would never go back in that cage.
我们都不会 小战犬
Neither of us will, little Dog of War.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我们都会被忘记
We'll both be forgotten,
但至少我…
but at least I...
活得自♥由♥
will have lived... free.
结束了 诺尼
It is over, Noni.
我没带狮子回来
I did not bring The Lion home.
我找不到偷走的物件 我失败了
I did not recover everything he stole. I failed.
这任务是消除对瓦坎达的威胁
The mission was to eliminate the threat against Wakanda.
这正是你所做的
You did just that.
你已完成了你要做的
You have fulfilled your side of the bargain.
现在到我了
Now, I will fulfill mine.
商贩部落的诺尼
Noni, of the Merchant Tribe,
你可以归队及恢复之前的等级
I offer you a return to your former rank
作为瓦坎达朵拉护卫队
as a Dora Milaje of Wakanda.
我很荣幸 但你说对了我
I am honored, but you were right about me.
我从来不想走别人安排的路
I have never been able to walk a path set for me.
如果要效忠瓦坎达 我不会以朵拉护卫队的身份
If I wish to serve Wakanda, it will not be as a Dora Milaje.
一直以来 战犬秘密地行事
For generations, the War Dogs have operated in secret.
无法向任何人要求这样的牺牲
Such a sacrifice cannot be asked of anyone.
只能出于自愿
It can only be volunteered.
我的任务其实是测试?
My mission. It was a test?
我一直觉得 这会是你要走的路
I always sensed this would be the path for you.
我只是要你自己找到它
I just needed you to find it for yourself.
只要我们的科技留在外面
As long as our technology is out in the world,
依然会威胁到瓦坎达
the threat to Wakanda remains.
让我找回被盗的东西 不管多久
Let me retrieve what has been stolen from us for as long as it takes.
我已经准备好了 阿珂娅 接受任何任务
I am ready, Akeya, for anything.
很好
Good.
那么欢迎加入战犬
Then welcome to the War Dogs.
(根据Marvel漫画改编)
(Marvel动画呈献)
《瓦坎达之眼》