为了倒下的兄弟们!
For our fallen brothers!
为了特洛伊从我们这偷走的荣耀!
For the honor Troy stole from us!
为希腊而战!
For Greece!
为希腊而战!
For Greece!
现在!
Now!
希腊人!
Greeks!
部署弓箭手!
Deploy archers!
奥德修斯 你的机器已抵达城墙
Odysseus. Your machine has reached the city walls.
很好
Excellent.
夜幕降临时 邪恶的普里阿摩斯王会在我们手上
By nightfall, that treacherous King Priam will finally be ours.
给军队发出信♥号♥♥
Signal the army.
密尔弥冬人很快会打开城门
Won't be long now before the Myrmidons open the gates.
特洛伊人会残酷无情
The Trojans are relentless.
可能是 但我们有他们没有的
Perhaps. But we have something they do not.
阿喀琉斯
Achilles.
而且他们不知他会出现
And they have no idea he's coming.
放!
Release!
拉!
Pull!
放!
Release!
弓箭手退下!
Clear the archers!
锅炉!
Cauldrons!
放!
Release!
我们成功了 兄弟
We've made it, brother.
特洛伊的末日已在眼前
The beginning of the end of Troy is in our sights.
奥德修斯的计划行得通
Odysseus' plan is working.
如果要成功 就得分散特洛伊人的注意力
If it's going to keep working. The Trojans need to stay distracted.
阿喀琉斯 快来
Achilles, come, quickly.
你不会喜欢这个
You're not going to like this.
见鬼!
Ah, Hades!
这些特洛伊人 永远不会停止建造?
These Trojans. Do they never stop building?
只是障碍 不是失败
An obstacle, perhaps, but not defeat.
他们建造 我们变通
They build, we adapt.
你说得对 门农 总有方法
You're right, Memnon. There is always a way.
阿喀琉斯!
Achilles!
向前看 保持警觉
Eyes forward. Stay alert.
开始了
It's happening.
阿喀琉斯会赢
Achilles will win the day,
夜幕降临时 我们将为希腊带来胜利
and by nightfall, we will finally have victory for Greece.
不 兄弟 为瓦坎达
No, brother. For Wakanda.
《瓦坎达之眼》
第一季 第二集
我们被入侵了!希腊人在城墙上!
We are breached! Greeks on the wall!
希腊人在城墙上!
Greeks on the wall!
(传奇与谎言)
拉!放!
Pull! Release!
密尔弥冬人!攻击!
Myrmidons! Attack!
为了希腊! -为了希腊!
For Greece! -For Greece!
来吧老家伙 小心背后
Come on, old man. Watch your back.
这就是我需要你的原因!
That is what I have you for!
出去!出去!
Get out! Get out!
走!
Run.
密尔弥冬人被发现了 计划失败
The Myrmidons have been found. The plan has failed.
该死的 下地狱吧!
Damn it all to Hades!
叫大家撤退
Call for retreat.
奥德修斯要我们撤退?
Odysseus wants us to fall back?
懦夫!
Coward!
在城墙上增加援兵!
Reinforcements to the upper walls!
门农!
Memnon!
阿喀琉斯 我们得走了
Achilles, we must go.
不 不能在这里放弃
No. We have come too far to give up now.
今天我们不能再进一步
We can go no further today.
你想死在这里吗?
You want to die here?
阿喀琉斯 兄弟 今天已经失败了
Achilles, brother, the day is lost.
这场战争是被诅咒的
This war is cursed.
神已经放弃了我们 我知道
The gods have abandoned us, I know it.
继续下去是愚蠢的
We are fools to keep trying.
火有什么冒犯了你 阿喀琉斯?
Did the fire do something to offend you, Achilles?
别 门农 我心情不好
Don't, Memnon. I'm in no mood.
今天是艰难的一天
It has been a difficult day.
但你总可以跟我分享你的想法
But you can always speak your mind with me.
所有这些死亡
All this death.
还有泥泞
And mud.
有多少好人被招募入伍 为正义而战?
How many good men have I recruited to fight for justice?
但只带领了他们走向死亡
Only to lead them to their end.
阿喀琉斯 我们追随你
Achilles, we joined you
因为你令我们知道 有些事情值得牺牲性命
because you showed us there are some causes worth dying for.
这不是原因
This is no cause.
今天本该是个传奇 门农 启发未来世代
This was supposed to be a legend, Memnon, to inspire generations to come.
相反 这只是个关于希腊尸体的故事
Instead, it's just a story of Greek bodies,
堆积得比那诅咒了的城墙更高
piled higher now than that accursed wall.
传奇都是谎言 我的朋友
Legends are lies, my friend.
未上过战场的人给不会上战场的人说的故事
Tales told by those who never did to those who never will.
我们所做的 不是为了他们
What we do here is not done for their benefit.
我们为家园而战
We fight for home.
我从未见过有战士对非出生地如此忠心
I have never met a warrior more devoted to a home he was not born to.
加入你的军队前 我是个流浪者
When I joined your cause, I was a wanderer.
但你 阿喀琉斯 让我感到是你们的一份子
But you, Achilles, have made me feel like one of your own.
奉承!这就是扭转战局的方法吗?
Flattery! Is that how you plan to turn the tide of war?
奥德修斯也无法想出更好的策略
Odysseus himself could not conjure a better strategy!
有时我觉得这战争会比所有人都活得久
Sometimes it feels as though this war will outlast us all.
谢谢你在这里
Thank you for being here.
总要有人把钱币放在你的眼上让摆渡人送你过河
Someone has to be here to put the coins on your eyes for your ferryman.
我会小心信任他人
I'd be careful trusting someone
有人如此享受预言你的死亡
who foretells your death with such relish, Achilles.
费罗 拜托不要这样
Ferro, please. Not again.
这老粗可能已说服了你 他对你如何忠心
This barbarian may have convinced you of his loyalties,
但我从不信外人
but I have never been one to trust an outsider.
尤其在一场战役失败后
Especially after yet another one of our campaigns somehow ends in defeat.
就像我们当中有特洛伊间谍
It's almost as if we had a Trojan spy in our midst.
或者你怀疑我比打败仗
Or perhaps your suspicion is just easier to accept
较容易接受
than the idea we have been outmatched.
不要乱想 费罗
Don't be a fool, Ferro.
门农加入我们已九年了
In the nine years since Memnon joined our cause,
他救过大家无数次
he has saved the lives of every last one of us, countless times.
我们今天失败了 我不会否认
We faced defeat today, I won't deny it.
为了让自己好过点就向兄弟反♥目♥?
But to seek comfort in turning against your brother?
这是弱者的伎俩 费罗
It is the ploy of a weaker man than you, Ferro.
我押上性命相信门农 就像信你们任何人一样!
I trust Memnon with my life, just as I trust any of you.
不要让敌人破坏兄弟情
We must not let the endurance of our enemy break the bonds of our brotherhood.
尤其在胜利在望之时
Especially with victory so close at hand.
胜利?今天之后?
Victory? After today?
或者现在不是用你的伎俩的时机 奥德修斯
Perhaps now is not the time for another one of your tricks, Odysseus.
相反 我认为现在是最好的时机施展最后的把戏
On the contrary, I think now is the perfect time for one last trick.
但不是用在你身上
But not on you.
用在特洛伊上
On Troy.
告诉我 你怎样说服敌人邀请你进入他的家?
Tell me, men, how do you convince your enemy to invite you into his home?
你让他认为他赢了
You make him think he's won.
你如何做到这一点?
And how will you do that?
送特洛伊一份礼物
By presenting Troy with a gift.
来吧 有很多事要解释
Come. There is much to explain.
(已掌握那物件在特洛伊宫殿内的位置)
(相信在新月前就能到手)
(收到 用任何手段达到目的)
(取回物件)
(不成功不要回来)
(为了瓦坎达)
我收回对奥德修斯所说的话 那人是疯子
I take back what I said about Odysseus. The man is a lunatic.
天才或疯子...只是一线之差
Genius, madman...One way or another,
这能结束战争
this will end the war.
没有战争 传奇的阿喀琉斯会做什么?
Uh, and what will the legendary Achilles do without a war to fight?
已经太久了 我几乎不敢想
It's been so long, I have hardly dared to think about it.
随着胜利在望 我忍♥不住想
But with victory so close, I cannot help myself.
即使这么多年后
Even after all these years,
我还记得家的气味
I still remember the taste of the air at home.
清爽甜美 就像水和莓子