(中国 公元1400年)
托神龙的福 诸位晚上好
愿神龙保佑你
该死!
Damn it!
站住!
到我了
That's my cue.
去捉他!
走另一条路
Oop, the other way.
安全
Home free.
来自中国的问候
Greetings from China.
这是战犬9-9请求对接降落许可
This is War Dog Nine-Nine, requesting docking access.
巴沙特工!
Agent Basha!
你还活着?
You are alive?
你失去音讯几星期了
You've been radio silent for weeks.
我们作了最坏打算
We assumed the worst.
埃博队长!
Captain Ebo!
我被困于暴风雪中 通讯被切断了 只能随机应变
I was trapped by a blizzard that cut off all communications, so I had to improvise.
我正带着物件回来
I am on course home with the artifact now.
我们侦察到村庄被巨大力量所保护
Recon indicated the village was protected by some great power.
以为是龙的诅咒令你失踪了
We assumed you were lost to the locals' Dragon Curse.
很抱歉要报告
I am sorry to report,
我没见到真正的龙 那只是当地人迷信
I encountered no actual dragons, just a local superstition.
也没有诅咒
There is no curse on me.
我直接进去 取了需要的东西就离开
I got in, got what I needed and got out.
无论如何…都是为了瓦坎达
Whatever it takes for... Wakanda.
《瓦坎达之眼》
第一季 第三集
(失物归途)
是巴沙 他回来了
It's Basha. He's back!
是!巴沙! -欢迎回来 巴沙
Yes! -Welcome back.
巴沙!你成功了! -回家真好
You made it! -It is good to be home.
欢迎回来 巴沙
Welcome back.
好吧 好吧 感谢
Okay, okay, appreciate it.
埃博队长
Captain Ebo,
我差点觉得被羞辱了 你竟认为诅咒可击倒我
I am almost insulted you would think some curse could take me down.
我有让你失望过吗?
Have I ever disappointed you?
是的…但这可能和任务报告无关
Yes... but that is probably not relevant for the mission report.
我们的情报仍像是少了些什么
Our intel does still feel like it is missing something.
你确定你遵循了我们的指示
Are you certain you followed our parameters
而且离开时没被发现吗?
and got out without any disturbances?
你了解我的 向来一丝不苟
You know me. Precise as always.
一切易如反掌
The whole thing went down without a hitch.
介意送我去神器廊吗? 我山长水远回来
Mind driving to the artifact gallery? Long flight.
你只该取走雕像里的东西
You were only supposed to take what was inside the statue.
情况…有点复杂
There were... complications.
我们有程序 确保行动不会打草惊蛇
We have procedures to ensure our missions go unnoticed.
指引只是给文职的人用的 朋友
Following the manual may work great behind a desk, my friend,
但在外面的世界
but in the outside world,
特工们必须学会自行思考
we field agents have to learn to think for ourselves.
在外面的世界 我见识到令人惊叹的事物
I have seen some amazing things in the outside world,
但这里我永不厌倦
but I never tire of this view.
你会见到更多
Well, you will be seeing a lot more of it
如果高级议员拉基姆不满意你的任务报告
if High Councilor Rakim is not satisfied with your mission debrief.
他可不像你的那些... 粉丝那样有耐心
He does not have the same patience for your methods as your... admirers do.
我做必须做的事
I do what I must.
能全身而退不只是得到当地传说的保佑
The local legend was not the only thing protecting this,
我还设法赢得了圣殿守护者的信任
but I managed to gain the trust of the temple's caretaker,
静待时机 完成任务
waited for my moment, and got the job done.
听起来很简单
It sounds simple enough,
但你参与的任务从不简单
but nothing ever is simple with you, now,
是吗 巴沙特工?
is it, Agent Basha?
高级议员拉基姆 我带着圣物而来
High Councilor Rakim, I come bearing gifts.
我们很高兴你安全回来
We are pleased you have returned safely,
但这不是你的目的
but this is not what you were sent for.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
振金深深地嵌在神圣雕像内
The vibranium was deeply imbedded as decoration in this sacred statue.
很不幸 我不得不拆除它
Sadly, it will have to be demolished.
埃博队长 请先退下
Captain Ebo, if you would excuse us.
作为巴沙任务的协调官员 我该…
As the coordinating officer of Basha's mission, I should--
去处理你的报告
See to your reports.
是的 高级议员
Yes, High Councilor.
这些对我们来说都只是遗物
To us, these are all just relics.
如果落入坏人手中 可以引致瓦坎达的末日
But in the wrong hands, they could spell the doom of Wakanda.
甚至世界末日
Or of the outside world.
你不需要提醒我
You do not need to remind me.
我花了几星期在风暴之中找到一个
I just spent weeks marooned in a blizzard to recover one.
是的
Yes.
这样的经历足以动摇任何特工
A fate that would shake any agent, and yet...
你似乎是例外
not you, it seems.
在前线 感受会令你分心
Feelings are a distraction in the field.
完成任务才是最重要的 高级议员
The mission is what matters here, High Councilor.
但付上了多大代价 特工?
But at what cost, Agent?
这不对
This isn't right.
你在行动中失踪了几星期 巴沙
You were missing in action for weeks, Basha.
告诉我 有什么事发生了吗?
Tell me, did something happen on your mission?
有 就是我成功了
Yes. I succeeded.
不要让你的骄傲否认你的经历
Do not let your hubris deny the ordeal you have been through.
你不是要胜出比赛
This is not some contest you need to win.
是关乎人命
It is people's lives.
是的?
Yes?
巴沙
Ah, Basha.
科技小组在检查你的飞船
The tech team inspecting your airship
不知道什么原因还未提交飞行报告
has not submitted your flight records for some reason.
在我的飞船上?
On my airship?
机库没有回应
The hangar is not responding.
巴沙 你知道发生了什么吗?
Basha, do you know what is going on?
我该去调查一下
I should go investigate.
谢谢高级议员 你启发了我去思考
Thank you, High Councilor. You have given me a lot to think about.
这是埃博队长
This is Captain Ebo.
先不要处理巴沙的飞船
Do not process Basha's airship just yet.
我想看一看飞行日志
I want to read the logs myself.
有人吗? 哈喽?报告…
Anyone there? Hello? Report-- Ah!
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
我在找巴沙!
你是说巴沙吗?
Did you say Basha?
巴沙
Basha.
他是…你能进来的原因?
He is... How you got in here?
放松 放松点 一切都很好
Easy. Easy now. Everything is okay.
巴沙
Basha.
好的 好的 你要找巴沙?
Okay, okay. You want Basha?
来 跟我来
Come. Follow me.
让我介绍我们最精锐的战士
Let me introduce you to some of our best warriors.
入侵者!攻击!
Intruder! Attack!
不!不!
No! No, no, no, no!
该死!
不 不!他在后面
No, no, no! He's coming behind--
哦 不!捉住他!他逃跑了!
Oh, no! Get him! He's getting away!
你!是你做的!
You! You did this!
什么?是你撞过来的
What? You ran into me.
你真的该小心点
You should really be more careful.
第一个为瓦坎达带来诅咒的人 竟然这么说
Says the first person to bring a curse to Wakanda.
什么?我?不
What? Me? No.
他们说了你的名字 巴沙
They said your name, Basha.
我警告过你 情报显示有些问题
I warned you something was off about our intel.
只是你没在意
You did not listen.
这些是什么?
What is all this?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
一切都很模糊
It was all a blur.
从未见过有人移♥动♥得如此快
Never seen anyone move so fast.
然后他们就走了
And then they were gone.
入侵者戴着面罩 先生 身穿外国服装
The intruder was wearing a mask, sir, and foreign clothing.
但外面的人怎样进来这里?
But how could someone from the outside world have gotten in here?
他们不能 除非…
They... they could not. Unless...
除非他们跟随某人进来
Unless they followed someone in.
今天只有一辆运输工具到达
And there was only one incoming transport today.