因为我们是特别好的一家人
Because we are just such a wonderful family.
珍 -进来啊 我们可以
Jane. - Come in, so we can have a chance
证明给你看 -珍
to prove it to you. - Jane.
你居然把我丢在楼上的椅子里等死
You left me up there to die in that chair!
行吧 我还是先走了
Yeah, I'm gonna bounce.
妈 憋说话了
Mother, shush.
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀 回来啊
Kristen! Kristen, come back!
嘿 你喜欢达斯汀·霍夫曼吗
Hey, you like Dustin Hoffman?
嘿 我走过来了啊
"Hey, I'm walking here. "
我跟说哈 我觉得另个克莉丝汀更好
I'm telling you, the other Kristen was better anyway.
是啊 她太没礼貌了
Yeah, she's a real dud.
她手上还戴着太姥姥的订婚戒指呢 兄嘚
And she still has Great- Grandma Sadie's engagement ring, dude?
格雷格 放过你哥吧 行吗
Gregg, give your brother a break, would you?
不不 他赢了
No, no, no. He wins.
他说的对
He's right.
这事他可以说一辈子了
He gets to mess with me for the rest of our frickin' lives.
大卫
David.
给你讲个小秘密吧
Let me tell you a little secret.
行啊 说吧
Okay, cool.
你去读博士的时候我们那么多次周五晚上聚餐
We had a shit ton of Friday night dinners when you were off getting your doctorate.
格雷格什么都不聊 就只聊一件事 那就是你
Gregg only ever wanted to talk about one thing. [burpsj You.
没错
That's right.
他总惹毛你是因为他想你 对吧 格雷格
He messes with you because he misses you. Right, Gregg?
来嘛 给你哥说点好听的
Come on, say something nice to your brother for once.
行吧 ,
Fine.
这么说吧 大卫
You know what, David?
事实上是
The truth is, I'm actually
胃烧的好难受
That burns.
天 不 爸 太恶心了吧
Oh, God, no! Dad, that's disgusting!
我帮你弄干净
Let me get that for you, bud.
真是个好主意
That's good idea.
那下周五我们继续聚餐啊
So, dinner next Friday, everyone?
绝不会错过的
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
你是兰格家的
You're a Langer.
我们会怎么做
And what do we do?
别逼我说出来 -大卫我们会怎么做
Ah, don't make me say it. - David, what do we do?
我们保持冷静继续兰格
We keep calm and Langer on.
没错啦
Yes, we do!
这些蘸酱都是干嘛的
What's all this dip for?
薯片和蔬菜啊 你知道的啊
Chips and veggies. You know this, Dinky.
我天 这就是个全套
Oh, my God, it's a setup.
儿子 你不是一直想跟珍妮·史宾格共度一晚吗
Son, you always wished for a night with Jenny Spiegel.
是 但不是你们都在旁边这种啊
Yeah, but not with you all here.
你妈有点慌 因为她妹妹要来
Your mother's in a little tizzy because her sister's coming
你也知道她们俩
- and you know how they are. Meowl- Hiss.
我女儿可真棒啊
I have such an amazing daughter.
看看你啊
Wow, look at you.
我也不想太过分 可今天是我们的银婚纪念日啊
I don't mean to be harsh, but it's our silver anniversary
可你却
and you kinda.
又是哈维那套
Harvey'd it.
热乎乎的车里一条鱼能放多久
How long can I leave a fish in a hot car before
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I didn't get that.
是时候了
It is go time.
碧昂丝吗
Beyonce?
对啊 放下你那颗愤愤不平的心 准备膜拜吧
Yeah, dude. Put down the hatorade and suck on this.
格雷格西岸音乐节成真了
"Gregg by Greggwest" is happening.
我这辈子只想打败格雷格一次 然后就可以含笑九泉了
Once in my life, I just wanna beat Gregg and then I can die happy.
准备含恨九泉吧
Prepare to die sad.
欢迎来到兰格府邸
Welcome to the Langer Domel Ca- caw!
我为什么要来参加周五晚餐呢
Why do I come to these Friday night dinners?
大卫 生活就是一地鸡毛
David, life is messy.
大家都这样
People are messy.
你觉得你能来这个吗
Think you could ever make it to a jizzle sizzle?
即兴演奏会
Jam session?
你不是说今晚会很没意思吗
I thought you said it was gonna be boring here tonight?
我倒真希望是呢
I really hoped it would be.
喷彩摩丝 你觉得如何 太傻了吗 还是还不够傻
Silly string. What do you think? Too silly? Or not silly enough?