你看上我父母的钱了
You're after my parents' money!
没想到吧 我也一样
Well, guess what? So am I, okay?
那我们可以联手啊 对吧 我可以做你的内线
So, so let's work together, right? Maybe I'll be your man on the inside.
来嘛 合作 给我个机会 让我也分一杯羹
Come on, cut me in. Give me a taste. Let me wet my beak.
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry, dude.
没有骗局 我爱你哥
There is no scam. I love your brother.
为什么啊 -因为他聪明
Why? - Because he's smart,
善良 而且他活儿好
he's kind, and let's just say he's physically blessed.
什么
What?
拜托告诉我那不是真的
Please tell me that's not true. I can...
不 这要是真的我就活不下去了
No, I cannot live in a world where that is true.
我要出去了
I'm going now.
你得出500了
Make it 500.
草
F.
各位请注意了
Attention- ay, por favor- ay.
克莉丝汀 我想提一杯
Kristen, uh, I would like to make a toast.
就穿你现在这上衣吗
In that shirt you're wearing now?
我上衣怎么了 妈妈
What is wrong with my shirt, Mommy?
抱歉 我又不小心说实话了吗
I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?
行了 好吧 那么我
Wow, okay, so as I was...Oh
哈维 把妈的酒拿走
Harvey, take Mom's wine away.
唐尼 -珍
- Oh, Donnie. - Jane.
天 你今晚可真美
Jeez, oh, man, you are looking beautiful tonight.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. Uh
嘿 是这 我们
Hey, you know what, we
是这么回事哈 珍 我点了个披萨
Here's my situation, Jane, is I ordered a pizza...
对吧 大号♥的
Uh- huh. Right. Got a large.
这是我8年前离婚后
That's out of habit
养成的习惯
on account of my recent divorce eight years ago.
是 你看哈 唐尼 我 我得回去了
Yeah, look, Donnie, I gotta, I gotta get back in there.
问题是这 珍 我的披萨一直没送到
Well, here's my conundrum, Jane. See, the pizza never came.
嗯嗯 -他们一定是送错地址了
Uh- huh. - They must've got the wrong house.
我可不知道 -因为这小程序
I don't know. Cause this is the app.
你看到那个一闪一闪的小电动了吗
See that blinking motor scooter?
那就是送餐的 她到了你家的这个为止
That's the delivery person and they're already at your place.
好吧 我不知道 肯定是出故障了
Okay, I don't know. Must be a glitch.
这里没有叫戴斯蒂尼的吗
There's no one here by the name of Destiny?
没有戴斯蒂尼 唐尼 只有克莉丝汀
No Destiny, Donnie. I got a Kristen
喂 戴斯蒂尼 我披萨在哪呢
Yo, Destiny! Where my pizza at?
把披萨给我拿出来 -我去救老妈
- Bring out the pizza! Gotta go rescue Mom.
唐尼的披萨 唐尼
Pizza for Donnie! Donnie.
唐尼的披萨在谁那
Who got Donnie's pizza?
嗨唐尼 披萨不在这里
Hi, Donnie, yeah, no pizza here.
矮油 谁回来啦 大卫啊 那个让人难为情的老大哈
Look who's back! It's David, the big awkward one.
真 很不错
Oh, that's, that's nice.
但我爸在这呢 所以
But my dad's here, so.
你知道他看不得狗子
You know how he gets with the dog.
所以还是赶紧带他回家吧 -嗯
Better take him home. - Yeah.
不行啊 抱歉 我不能把他一个丢家里
No, sorry, I can't leave him home alone.
如果有六七分钟没人照看
You know, if he's left unattended for more than six or seven minutes,
他就会
he starts
我觉得用兽医的专业说法就是 焦虑性拉屎
I believe the proper veterinary term is"anxiety shitting. "
我天 -你来的真不是时候
Oh, my God. - It's just really not a great time.
你看哈 我们正招待大卫的新女友呢
You see, we're welcoming David's new girlfriend to the family.
为什么不早说啊
Why didn't you say so?
那位幸运的女士在哪呢 这边吗
Where's that lucky lady? Is she over here?
那位幸运的女士呢
Where's that lucky lady at? - Um...
我去 全家人都在呢啊 你好啊 格雷格 最近怎么样啊
Oh, look, we got the whole gang. What's up, Gregg? How's it going?
哈维
Harvey.
克莉丝汀 这是唐尼 抱歉了
Uh, Kristen, this is Donnie. Sorry about that.
很高兴见到你 这是我儿子 兰伯特
Great to meet you. This is my son, Lambert.
嘿 你不会知道披萨的事吧
Hey, you don't know nothing about a pizza, do you?
真可爱啊
What a good boy.
我用钢人队史上最伟大的后卫给他命的名
I named him after the Steelers'all- time greatest linebacker.
杰克·兰伯特
Jack Lambert. Oh.
大卫 你这女友是个宝啊 嘿 看看这个
Oh, Davey, you got a keeper. Hey, look at this.
我特别喜欢吓唬哈维 我要扑你了
I like to scare Harvey. I'm gonna tackle you!
我要咬你哦
- AhlI'm gonna get you!
没错 我和我爸要收拾你了
Right, me and my dad are gonna tackle you.
挺好 你就让他继续谈狗子和橄榄球吧
This is good. Keep him talking dogs and football.
那克莉丝汀 你的雕塑家妈妈还好吗
So, Kristen, how is your mother, the sculptor?
我超爱雕塑的 我总谈起
I love sculpture. I talk about it all, all the time.
我喜欢思想者还有
I like "The Thinker"and the, uh
还有 还有
And, and the, um,
华馆饭店门前的那匹大马
the very big horses in front of P. F. Chang's.
哦 我超爱华馆的 太好吃了 -母亲
· Oh, yeah, love P. F. Chang's. So good. - Mother.
你千嘛呢
What are you doing?
你为什么要把内衣脱了啊
Why are you taking your bra off?
我们是讲究人几 不记得了吗
We're being sophisticated, remember?
因为我热了
Because I am warm.
行吧 你这是什么毛病啊
Okay. What is wrong with you?
别那么跟我说话 回你自己房♥间去
Don't talk to me that way. Go to your room.
妈 我
Mom, I'm
我是个成年人了 所以我不会回房♥间的
I'm a grown woman, so I'm not gonna go to my room.
我是你母亲 我让你回你就得回
I am your mother and I am telling you go to your room.
也许是你该回自己房♥间了 -不不不
Maybe you should go to your room. Mm- hmm. - No. No, no.
你回房♥间去 -不 不
You go to your room. - No. No!
回你房♥间去 -回你房♥间去
- Go to your room. Go to your room.
回你房♥间去
Go to your room.
去 -去
Go! - Go!
好吧 300块我当然可以回房♥间啊
Oh, yes, sure, for 300 bucks I go to my room.
他们得找一个射门命中率高的球员
They gotta get a kicker with a decent field goal percentage.
我都可以踢个75%
I could kick 75...
爸 你不觉得克莉丝汀有点不对头吗
Dad, is there something off about Kristen?
很明显啊 她居然觉得唐尼比我幽默
Obviously. She thinks Donnie is funnier than me.
对 那家伙 在④0码开外
Right, the guy they got now, like, outside the 40.
他就是做不到 他都进不去
He can't make it. He can't kick.
是啊 绝对的 那家伙简直就
Yeah, totally. That guy is totally like
呵呵
Good one, Harv.
承认也没啥的
It's okay to admit it, you know.
承认啥
Admit what?
形势发生了逆转
The tables have turned.
你对克莉丝汀的想法是错的
That you were wrong about Kristen.
格雷格的时代已经呜咽而逝
That the era of Gregg has just died with a whimper
大卫的光荣时代即将来临
and the glorious age of David is upon us.
永远都不会有
There will never be an age of
嘿 克莉丝汀 看球
Hey, Kristen, think fastl
爸你是疯了吗 -你干嘛呢
- Dad! Are you crazy! What are you doing?
我去拿冰 走着 兰兰
I'|| get some ice. Come on, Lamb.
我不是想也参与下橄榄球话题嘛 怎么了嘛
I was getting in on the football thing. What?
什么鬼啊 哈维
What the hell, Harvey?
是帕西诺
It's Pacino
真舒服
Oh, so nice.
又坏了
Broken again.
不肯放开我啊
Not letting go of me.
珍
Jane!
跟大学里的丹·马里诺似的
Like Dan Marino from college.
老两位 交给我就行了 祝你们晚上愉快
Guys, I'll take it from here. Have a great night.
嘿爸比 -怎么了 兰兰
Hey, uh, Daddy. What is it, Lamb?
为什么那个秃头不喜欢咱们啊
How come the bald man don't like us?
再见 唐尼
Goodbye, Donnie.
再见 -咱走了 好孩子
- Goodbye. - Good boy, let's go.
她怎么会觉得你有意思呢 -希望你别搞出脑损伤来
How could she think you're funny? - Hope you don't got brain damagel
拜 唐尼 拜
Bye, Donnie. Bye.
来吧 兰兰
Ugh. Come on, Lamb.
你们俩看着真可爱
You two look so adorable.
这家伙一直这么可爱来着
This one's always been adorable.
克莉丝汀 你想看张照片吗 过来
Kristen, wanna see a pic? Come on.
来 你得看看他小时候长什么样
Come here. You gotta see what he looked like as a kid.
这是小大卫6年级的时候
This is little David when he was in sixth grade.