Would he, for example,
对丢炸♥药♥这件事知情或者起疑呢
know or suspect anything about missing dynamite?
你在村子里有六间公♥寓♥
You have six tenements in the village,
一座农场 土地上有两间小木屋
a farm and two cabins on your land.
你是在说 在这么多人之中
Are you saying from all these people
没人能告诉你任何信息
there's none can tell you anything,
欠你钱的人都不能帮你去问问吗
none in your debt can oblige a query?
我觉得你能帮上忙 温特斯先生
I think you can help, Mr Winters,
而且你也应该帮忙
and I believe you should.
你来错地方了
You're in the wrong shop, so...
而且你的告密者翻出往日的不幸也打不倒我
..and your telltale foolscap can't dock me for old sorrows.
恐怕不只是「往日的」吧
Not just old sorrows, it would seem.
还有新近的消息
There is fresh detail.
你有个女儿
You have a daughter.
没错
I have.
对我来说她比一切都重要
Dearer to me than all of this.
显然 在过去一年中 你女儿有两次
Apparently, your daughter has twice this past year sought refuge
到女仆莫茜·博伊尔的床上 避免受到...
in the bed of a maidservant, Mercy Boyle, to avoid
这份报告用的词又是"伤害"
and again the word used in the report is molestation.
滚
Get out!
我们换一下吧
Shall we swap?
坐一会儿吧
Let's sit a minute.
偷东西你不担心吗
Does the stealing not worry you?
肯定会的吧
Surely it must?
那不是偷东西
It's not stealing.
是拿回我们很久以前被偷走的东西
It's taking back what was stole from us long ago.
我这辈子连一分钱都没偷过
I've never taken so much as a farthing in my life.
想想我们能用那些金子干什么 贝丝
Think about what we could do with that gold, Beth.
不仅仅我们自己用 而是献给爱尔兰
Not just for ourselves, but for Ireland.
逃亡生活
Life on the run.
这是比利·温特斯欠你的 贝丝
Billy Winters owes you, Beth.
他打你
For the beatings,
一直以来对你百般羞辱
the humiliations heard long ago.
把你当挤奶工兼清洁工
For using you as a dairymaid-come-housekeeper.
酒醉后对你动手动脚 暗示想占有你
For all the drunken gropings, for the shameful suggestions.
这是他欠你的
He owes you.
怎么了
What?
该赶路了
We should go.
赶路 赶路 和奴隶没两样
Go, go, go! It's a class of slavery.
什么
What is?
每天干这些苦差事 走几里地给男人们送吃的
All the go we're at now and every day, slaves to the fire,
简直像奴隶一样
lugging grub miles to feed men,
烤面包 烧水 做饭 水桶拖布不离手
baking and boiling and cooking, sloistering with buckets and mops,
一周接一周 一年又一年 直到再也干不动
Sunday to Sunday, Christmas to Christmas, till we're fit for nothing
只能在角落的椅子上等死 或长眠地下
but the chair in the corner or the box in the ground.
没有更多人去当妓♥女♥也是奇怪了
Do you know, it's a wonder there aren't more whores in the world?
妓♥女♥虽然活不长 但一周的娱乐比我们一生还多
It's a short life but more sport in a week than we have in a lifetime.
上帝原谅我
God forgive me.
如果我们不是要干这差事
If we hadn't this to lug to the bog,
就享受不到田地里的阳光
we'd have missed the sun in the fields,
也没机会这样聊天
talking here like this.
不过 你说的可能还真对
You could be right, though, in a way.
那你得更奔放更露骨些才行
You'd need to be fierce brassy for the like of that,
恕我直言 小姐 当妓♥女♥的话我肯定比你出色
and begging your pardon, Miss, I'd make a better whore than you.
我会想你的 莫茜·博伊尔
I'm going to miss you, Mercy Boyle.
等我们分开后
When we do part.
分开 你要去哪里吗 小姐
Part? Are you going somewhere, Miss?
走吧 不然他们又要饿得大喊大叫了
Come on, now, they'll be shouting for their food.
你要离开吗 小姐
Are you, Miss?
我们晚点再说
We'll talk later.
终于来了
About time, too!
我说什么来着 赤♥裸♥裸的奴隶制
What did I tell you? It's a class of slavery.
几点了
What time is it?
刚过五点半
It's gone half past five.
我得走了
Oh, I must go.
去哪儿
Go where?
老板的命令
Boss's orders.
我得跟他去镇上听珀西·弗伦奇的音乐会
I have to go into town with him to see Percy French.
他回来后肯定不屑于理我们这些俗人了
He'll be too grand to talk to us plain folk after this outing.
天哪 是哑巴麦戈内尔
Oh, Jesus, it's the Dummy McGonnell!
差点被他吓死
He put the heart across me!
他到底在看什么
What the hell's he staring at?
你看什么看
What the hell are you staring at?
你至少把你的餐具
Well, you carry your share of the tea things
顺道带回厨房♥
back to the kitchen, at least,
别空着手走
and don't leave empty-handed.
我要走了 莫茜
I'm leaving, Mercy,
明早就走 不会回来了
early tomorrow, and I'll not be back.
恐怕再也见不到你了
I doubt I'll ever see you again.
我不能不告诉你 不道别就一走了之
I couldn't leave without telling you, without saying goodbye.
你说得太简单了
That's put very bare.
别的恕我不能透露
I can't tell you more.
-老板知道吗 -不知道
- Does the boss know? - No.
决不能让他知道
And he mustn't.
不管今晚听到屋里有什么动静 都不要管
If you hear movement in the house tonight, please stay in bed.
他肯定会伤心欲绝的 小姐
Well, he'll grieve something awful, Miss.
你一天不在 他就会一直念叨你
When you're gone for a day, it's, "Miss Beth this, Miss Beth that,
「你告诉贝丝小姐了吗 别让贝丝小姐担心」
"have you told Miss Beth? We don't want to worry Miss Beth!"
他很在乎你
The man dotes on you.
我离开也有这个原因
That's partly why I'm leaving.
你会伤透他的心 还有我的
It'll break the man's heart. And mine.
你在开玩笑吧 小姐
You're having me on, Miss!
没理由啊
There's no sense to it.
有的
There is.
你在这儿不开心吗
Are you not happy here?
在别处会更开心
I'd be happier elsewhere.
-你真这么认为吗 -是的
- Do you think? - Yes, I do.
是不是因为...因为老板经常摸你
Is it... Is it because of the boss touching you?
也有关系
In part.
天哪 你不会要和哪个小伙子私奔吧
Jesus, you're never running off with a fella?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
天哪 你就是要私奔 你脸都红了 小姐
Oh, Jesus, you are, you're eloping! You've gone all red, Miss!
你要和男人私奔
You're running off with a fella!
肯定不是老板手底下的哪个蠢男人吧
It's never any of them dull dogs the boss brings out betimes?
是我认识的人吗
Is it anyone I know?
不是谁认识的任何人 更不用说我了
It's no-one anyone knows, least of all me.
-贝丝 -是老板在喊人
- Beth! - Whisht, there's the boss!
我听到了 沙拉已经给他备好了
I heard. There's a salad set out for him.
-莫茜 -得有人去给他泡茶
- Mercy! - But someone will need to wet him a pot of tea.
让他喝威士忌
Let him drink whisky.
贝丝 莫茜
Beth! Mercy!
这真是巨大的转变
This is a quare turnabout.
贝丝 莫茜
Beth! Mercy!
走 接着走
Go on! Go on!
找到了吗 米基
Any sign, Mickey?
我只看到了莫茜 先生 在费南山上
I've just seen Mercy, sir, up on Feenan Hill.
最多五分钟她就会回来
She'll be five minutes off at most.
那贝丝小姐呢
And Miss Beth?
就莫茜一个人 先生
Mercy's alone, sir.
快点
Hurry up.
让潘趣去工地 带他到最前头等着
Get Punch in the gig, bring him to the front and wait.
好 比利 没问题
Aye, Billy. Sure.
你怎么想 温特斯船长
And what do you think, Captain Winters?
我是个容易受骗的傻子 一个受气包吗
Am I a gullible fool, a push-over,
被区区一个女仆监视
to be spied on by a maidservant...
上报给保安队 还被一个英国人审问
..Reported to constabulary, questioned by an Englishman?
以后再也不给营房♥送圣诞礼物
So much for the Christmas bribes to the barracks,
不给保安队送黑啤 也不给巡警送威士忌了
stout for the constables, whisky for the sergeant.
这一切又带来了什么 一群白眼狼
And what does it add up to? A bucket of piss!
又是谁在通风报信
And who informed?
是莫茜的警♥察♥朋友 治安官小伙伴