剧集 | 联系(2020) | 导航列表
-天哪 真的吗 -但是我
- Oh, my God! Are you serious? - But I--
我很乐意 太好了
I am down! Yes!
什么时候 在哪 帮我报名
When? Where? Sign me up.
你们都用帕兹的事吓我 我肯定我们没事
You guys scared me with that whole Paz thing. I'm sure we're both fine,
但如果你们有更多...
but if you have an extra...
请告诉我她快窒息而死了
Please tell me she's choking to death.
她没有窒息
She's not choking.
她不吃固体食物
She doesn't eat solid foods.
这次出行泡汤了
Yeah, this trip is a dud.
大熊市之旅到此结束
That's a wrap on Big Bear.
帕兹 我要发给你我的茶配方
Paz, I'm going to send you a recipe for some tea.
看看你的照片墙
Look at your Instagram.
鲁弗斯 小声点
Rufus, shush!
他来了
Here he comes.
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise. - Surprise!
什么 这是怎么回事
What? What is this?
我们很内疚 你为我们安排了这么好的出行
We just felt so awful. You had planned this beautiful trip for us,
我们也想做点贴心的事回报你
and we wanted to do something beautiful for you.
如果我们去不了大熊市 就让大熊市来我们这吧
If we can't go to Big Bear, then Big Bear comes to us.
这
This is...
这真的太好了
this is really nice.
谢谢你们
Thank you guys so much.
很抱歉我最近把大家管的那么严
I'm so sorry I've been controlling lately.
看来社交规划是我表达爱的方式
I guess social planning is my love language,
没了它 我有点走火入魔了
and I've been going a little crazy without it.
没事的 加瑞特
Oh, it's okay, Garrett.
到处都充满着情绪
Emotions have been all over the place!
我们知道你爱我们 就算是你对我们吼的时候
We know you love us, even when you yell at us.
我在吼我孩子的时候 也是爱着他们的
I mean, I love my kids when I yell at them.
我能再吃个棉花糖吗
Can I have another marshmallow?
不 你自己去拿棉花糖
No, you get your own marshmallow!
关掉
Close it!
鲁弗斯 你那边没事吧
Rufus, you okay over there?
快好了
Well, just about.
好了
Ah, there we go.
只有你能够防止森林病毒
Only you can prevent forest virus.
各位 我不骗你们
Gang, I'm not gonna lie,
孤独开始让我感到很难过
I was starting to feel really sad about being so alone.
让我想到我刚开始变性的时候
Reminds me of when I was starting my transition
我很害怕出门 然后我就...
and I was just always so afraid to go outside, and I just...
不想再回去了
don't want to go back there.
大熊路
城♥堡♥石
路
加油 姐妹 我们挺你
Aw, come on, sis. You know we got you.
我知道
I know.
那时的我有你们 现在的我还有你们
I had y'all back then and I have y'all now.
就算只是隔着屏幕
Even if it's just through a little screen.
总之 不要再说伤感的话了
Anyway, enough of the sad stuff.
安妮 告诉大家你的好消息
Annie, tell everyone your good news.
你有消息
You got news?
什么消息
What's your news?
好吧
Okay.
我决定了 既然我写的人物在书里要冒险
Well, I decided if I'm going to write about my characters
那我自己在现实生活中也该冒险
taking risks in my book, then I should be taking some risks of my own.
所以我注册了约会软件
So I joined a dating app.
真不错
Hey. Good for you.
那挺好的
Oh, that's great.
我听说隔离期间网上约会挺疯狂的
I--I hear dating online during the quarantine is crazy,
希望是好的那种疯狂吧
but hopefully in a good way.
不错的二手自行车 本
Oh, nice used bike, Ben.
你有没有先用沸水煮一煮
Did you boil it first?
谢谢
Thank you.
免得你们担心
Just in case anyone cares--
不过我知道你们不在乎
although I know you don't--
帕兹只是因为过敏才咳嗽
Paz's cough was just allergies.
-行 -好吧
- Yeah, okay. - Right.
她是这么和你说的
That's what she told you.
让她关注我的照片墙 好吗
Tell her to follow me on Insta. Okay,
好了 各位 举杯吧
All right, everybody, raise your little cups.
虽然可能不和以前完全一样 但我们依然是我们自己
We may not be like we were, but we are still us,
我们依然有对方的陪伴
and we still have each other,
去他的大熊市吧
so screw Big Bear.
我们要干♥死♥新冠病毒
We're kick corona's ass.
没错
Huzzah.
干杯
Cheers.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
哪怕我们还得再隔离一年也没问题
Hell, we can do quarantine for another year, if we have to.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Cheers?
等等 你不是真的指一整年吧
Wait, you don't actually mean like a whole year, do you?
鲁弗斯 你没事吧
Rufus, you okay?
推特上有个视频 到处都在转发
The--oh, there's, uh, this video on Twitter. It's everywhere.
发到群聊里
Just send it to the group chat.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't--I don't think that's a good idea.
什么视频 鲁弗斯 快说吧
What is it, Rufus? Forward it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我受不了
I can't--
各位 我得挂了
Guys, I have to go--
放开他 放开他
G-get off of him! Get off of him!
他们在干什么 为什么他们要傻站在那里
What are they doing? Why are they all just standing there?
怎么没人做点什么
Why isn't someone doing something?
松开他的脖子 你会杀了他的
Dude, get off his neck. You're gonna kill him.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
这段视频拍了八分钟四十六秒
This lasts for eight minutes and 46 seconds.
我看不下去了
I-I can't-- I can't keep seeing this.
我看不下去了 我看不下去了
I can't keep seeing this. I can't keep seeing this.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, babe.
我看不下去了 我看不下去了
I can't keep seeing this. I can't-- I can't keep seeing this.
剧集 | 联系(2020) | 导航列表