剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表
my cop friend, she thinks somebody's targeting them.
用救护车把女人带走
Taking the women away in ambulances.
也许这些女人知道些什么
Maybe these women know something.
她们是受害者 坦迪
They're victims, Tandy.
听着 我知道 我只是
Look, I know. I just...
我想让她们有机会
I wanna give them the chance to stop
阻止那些伤害她们的混♥蛋♥
the assholes who victimized them.
只是问几个问题
Just a couple questions,
-没别的 -听着
- nothing more. - Look...
我知道你想帮忙
I know you wanna help,
但这不合适
but this not appropriate.
好吧 那还有其他人知道答案吗
Okay, well, is there anyone else that might have answers?
可能知道内情的人 什么都行
That might know something, anything at all?
我相信遭遇这种事的女人
I'm sure the women that this happened to,
不想再提此事 坦迪
don't want to relive this, Tandy.
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥了
I'm sorry. I gotta take this.
接吧 没事
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
您好 我是安德鲁
Hey, this is Andre.
寻人启事
寻人启事
讣告
肯尼斯·福斯
讣告
肯尼斯·福斯
是枕头 伙计 让我们最终陷入困境
It was the pillows, man. That what finally done us in.
-枕头 -是的
- Pillows? - Yup.
她想去那家 什么来着
She'd like to go to that-- What is it?
前面有圆床的那家高档店铺叫什么来着
What's that fancy store that's got the bull's-eye out front?
塔吉特超♥市♥ 对 就是它
Target. Yeah, that's it.
他们什么都有 肉
Yeah, they got everything. Meats.
奶酪 好极了
Cheeses. Pom wonderful.
但她买♥♥了吗 没有
But did she buy any of that? No.
她带了枕头回家
She come home with pillows.
人总要休息
A man's got to rest his head.
妈的 我倒希望
Shit, I wish she would catch
这些枕头是用来睡觉的
you with your head on one of them sum' bitches.
全是装饰用的
They strictly for decoration.
谁
Who that is?
这是第九区红鹰族的的家
It's the home of the Wild Red Hawks of the 9th Ward
-如果你没什么事 -我是泰隆
- and if you ain't got no business-- - It's Tyrone!
约翰逊
...Johnson.
爸爸
Dad.
儿子 你来干什么
Son, what are you doing here?
我告诉你跑的越远越好 不要回
I told you to run as far as you can, never come--
爸 爸 不要这样
Dad, Dad. Dad, don't.
在你做一些你会后悔的事之前
Before you do something you may regret,
你最好听一下我要说什么
you may hear what I have to say.
你的儿子听了
Your son has.
有一个人
There was this guy...
不知道为什么总能发现我最好的一面
for some reason he always sees the best in me.
总是期望我 做好事
Expects me to be... good.
再来一点就够了
It's almost enough.
还不够
But not quite.
我可以坦白自己的罪行
I could sing like a bird
依然全身而退
and still walk away without an indictment.
-什么 -因为我叔叔
- Huh? - Because of my uncle.
-阿萨·亨德森 -那个州参议员
- Asa Henderson. - The state senator?
我们在状态的时候我们所向披靡
You know, when we were on, we were so on.
两个人对抗整个世界
We took on the whole city.
我们是个古老奇怪的家庭
We're an old, odd, family.
我们到这里大概快
Been here since... Well...
我的曾曾祖父是长廊协会的创办人之一
My great-great grandfather was a founding member of the Promenade Society
如果你懂我的意思
if that gives you an idea.
在狂欢节上那些有钱的白人
The place rich white folk go
去讨论如何吸引
to talk about how they going to upstage
有钱白人的风头的地方
other rich white folks at Mardi Gras?
一个属于权利和金钱的地方
A place of power and money.
派对 毒品
Parties, drugs...
甚至抢了一些人
Even jacked a few people.
一个掩盖罪行的地方
A place where crimes are covered up.
很不幸我知道那是什么感觉
I unfortunately know what that's like.
你知道
You do?
我有属于自己的悔恨
I have my own share of regrets.
一些需要背负的重担
Things I have to live with.
就像你一样
Just like you do.
当比利被杀
When Billy was killed--
被谋杀
Murdered.
当我
When I...
当我杀害了比利之后
When I murdered Billy,
我面对的是进监狱
I was looking at prison,
耻辱 丢掉我的警徽
disgrace, losing my badge.
所以我给我叔打了个电♥话♥
So I called my uncle.
他花了一下午时间在长廊协会 之后
He spent an afternoon at Promenade Society and after that...
一个下午
An afternoon?
只需一个下午
That's all it took.
他好像还让两个法官失了业
He probably put two judges on the bench as well.
-所以没法搞垮他吗 -几乎做不到
- So he's untouchable? - Almost.
似乎你的前任带出你最糟糕的一面
It seems like your ex brought out the worst in you.
并不是最好的一面
Not the best.
有没有可能一个人可以同时做到
Is it possible someone can do both?
有一个办法可以抓到并阻止他
There is a way to get to him, to stop him.
让他和我进监狱
Put him and me behind bars.
怎么办
How?
有一个被我叔叔藏匿的文件
A file my uncle has hidden away.
他称之为"垄断"档案
He called it the "Monopoly" file.
为什么叫垄断
Why Monopoly?
因为那就是他的免死金牌
'Cause it's his "Get out of jail free" Card.
这正是你所需要的 泰隆
And that's exactly what you need, Tyrone.
你已经发现了问题
Okay, you've identified the problem.
解决方法是什么
Now, what's the solution?
见他最后一面 然后说再见
To face him one last time and say goodbye.
他攥着所有重要人士的把柄
The dirt he has on anyone of consequence,
不想让他人知道的事情
things they don't want known,
他们做过的事
things they've done,
甚至他们还没做的事
or, shit, they haven't done.
如果使用得当 秘密是个很强大的武器
Secrets are powerful things when you know how to use them.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你可以跟我一起来吗
Will you come with me?
待在附近就好
Just to stay nearby
以防出意外
in case something goes sideways?
当然可以
Of course.
我支持你
I have your back.
讣告
肯尼斯·福斯
康纳斯
那个农夫知道他不想杀掉毒蛇
The Farmer knew he didn't want to kill the Viper.
但是他还知道
But he also knew
如果他丢下毒蛇
that if he left the Viper there
留在风暴里不管不顾
in the middle of that storm,
它就没命了
it was as good as dead.
如同亲手杀掉它
It would be the same as killing it.
面对艰难的选择
Faced with a tough choice,
农夫做出了决定
the Farmer made his decision.
他伸出手
He reached out
捡起了那条毒蛇
and picked up the Viper.
他将要把毒蛇带回家
He was gonna bring the Viper home.
你妈妈不崩溃了
Your mom done freaking out?
她本来已经好了 但我又让她崩溃了一次
She was and then I freaked her out all over again.
我们应该讨论一下
So, um... We should talk about
-怎样才能找到康纳斯 -我找到他了
- what we should do to find Connors. - I found him.
你找到了
You did?
泰 这太棒了
Ty, that's amazing!
我们走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see.
他说我他叔叔可以帮我洗清嫌疑
He-- he told me his uncle can clear me,
但我需要先偷点东西 所以
but I gotta steal something first, so...
剧集 | 斗篷与匕首 | 导航列表