剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表
Let's just be reassured that we are exactly where we are supposed to be.
好的
Okay.
我喜欢
I like that.
我要坐在这个长凳上 不挪屁♥股♥
Then I am going to keep my butt firmly rooted to this bench.
我要走到街道那边 进入未知世界
I will cross the street into an unknown world.
人生只有一次 对吧
You only live once, right?
一次就够了 只要没有白活
Once is enough, if you do it right.
这里是国内最古老战舰的甲板
From the deck of the country's oldest battleship,
老铁壳
Old Ironsides,
前往神奇王国
to the Magic Kingdom,
来自上百个国家的数千移♥民♥
thousands of immigrants from more than a hundred nations
成为美国公民
became American citizens.
达拉斯有更多庆祝活动
And more celebrations in Dallas,
独♥立♥日这天 100位士兵归家
where Independence Day brought 100 soldiers home
他们从伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗归来 休假两周
from Iraq and Afghanistan for two weeks of R & R.
墨瑟
Mercer.
等等 你说服他来了
Wait. You got him to come?
他在哪 威廉在哪里
Where is he? Where is William?
很遗憾 他没到 不过他的衣服到了
I'm sorry to say he did not make it. Although his suit did.
白色亚麻 你穿着挺好看
White linen. You wear it well.
你在这里做什么
Well, what are you doing in here?
显然 就连威廉的精品西装
Apparently, even William's fine tailoring
也无法阻止其他宾客把我当作服务员
can't keep the other guests from mistaking me for a waiter.
三次
Three times.
你为什么藏在这里
Why are you hiding in here?
因为我喝醉了 而现在没酒
Because I'm drunk and currently drinkless.
蕾根 不 你应该让我帮你
Oh, Regan-- No, you should let me help you there.
不 没关系 我来就好 没事的...我很快的
No, it's okay. I got it. It's fine. Just fine. I'll be a second.
好吧 蕾根 请...我来就...好的
Okay. Regan, please. Just let me-- Okay.
好的 请让我帮忙 让我...
Okay. Let me help please. Let me--
- 真蠢啊 - 好了 来冲冲
- That was so stupid. - Here we go. Just put that under there.
前童子军再次现身 其实是鹰级童军
Former Boy Scout coming out. Well, Eagle Scout, actually.
- 抱歉 - 是 好的
- Sorry. - Yes. Okay.
没事
Got you here.
不会太疼吧
Doesn't hurt too bad, does it?
不 没关系
No. It's okay.
但我有止痛的
But I do have something for the pain.
在这里
In here?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我们必须出去抽
We got to go outside.
我和我的爱站在角落里
I was standing on the corner With my love
我没有理由忍♥下去
And I ain't got no reason To hold on in me
非常偶然
Real, real, real casual
离开这里
Away from here
我没有理由起来
And I ain't got no reason to get up
然后
And get
站起身
Get up off my knees
站起身
To get up off my knees
这个城市着火了 如同某人自杀了
This city's on fire Like someone committing suicide
- 来吧 - 等等
- Come on. - Wait.
- 我应该去见个人 - 走吧
- I think I'm supposed to meet someone. - Come on.
他和我一起的 可以吧
He's with me. Cool?
是 可以 没问题
Yeah, cool. No problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的妈 尼基
Holy shit, Nicky.
真够紧张的
That was intense.
你们刚才真出色 比利希望自己有那么出色
You guys were so good. Billy wishes he was ever that good.
- 你没看过比利的现场 - 随便啦
- You never saw Billy live. - Whatever.
这夸奖我收下了
I'll take the praise.
小子 你要加入吗 还是旁观
Are you gonna join us, kid, or you just gonna watch?
- 别说了 - 你想我怎么做
- Stop. - Which do you want me to do?
我爱这家伙
I love this dude.
- 你过来 - 来吧
- Come here. You. - Come on.
- 是 - 是 好...
- Yeah. - Yeah, oka--
给这瘦小子拿瓶啤酒
Someone get his skinny ass a beer.
你是怎么认识这位年轻人的
So, how do you know our young friend here?
我们刚认识
We just met.
下水道女孩总交新朋友
Sewer Girl's always making new friends.
小心她的男友
Just watch out for her boyfriend.
他有股狠劲 而且下巴装了金属板
He's got a mean streak and a metal plate in his jaw.
- 什...谢谢 - 给
- Wha-- Thank you. - Here.
你的下巴怎么了
What happened to your jaw?
尼基
Nicky?
- 他不是我的男友 - 什么
- He's not my boyfriend. - What?
我是
I am.
这瘦小子是谁 他把啤酒都喝光了
Who the fuck's the skinny kid drinking all the beer?
这是...
This is--
查理 嗨
Charlie. Hi.
- 这是查理 嗨 嗯 - 查理
- This is Charlie. Hi. Hmm? - Charlie.
我见过你 查理 新年前夕 你是小萨的朋友
I've seen you before, Charlie. New Year's Eve. You're Sam's friend.
对 那天晚上有点记不清了 但是 没错 有可能
Yeah. That night was kind of a blur, but yeah. It could be.
- 等等 你没说你认识小萨 - 我...你没问
- Wait. You didn't say you knew Sam. - Well, I-- You didn't ask.
我是说...但是 没错 我们可以算是最好的朋友了
I mean-- But yeah, we're, like, basically best friends.
小萨不在这里
So Sam's not here?
- 她不可能错过今晚 - 不
- There's no way she'd miss this. - No.
她不想的 我们是一起来的
She didn't want to. I mean, we came here together and stuff,
但她说她得去上城区办点事
but she said she had to do something uptown.
你们知道怎么去 第五大道和73街的路口最快吗
Do you guys know the fastest way to get to 5th and 73rd?
我应该去那里见她
I'm supposed to meet her there.
偷辆车开过去
Steal a car and drive.
嘿 SG 他们在演奏我们的歌♥
Hey, SG, they're playing our song.
- 来吧 - 是
- Come on. - Yeah.
拜拜 尼基
Bye, Nicky.
你们今晚的演出太精彩了
You had a great show tonight.
我不想把气氛弄怪
I don't want to be, like, weird about it. I don't wanna be weird about it.
- 是 我走了 我... - 你哪都不许去
- Yeah, I'll go. I-- - You're not going anywhere.
来吧 查理兄弟 跟我来
Come on, Charlie Man. Come with me.
- 真的 - 对 先生 你先
- Really? - Yeah. After you, sir.
去哪里
To where?
- 跟我来就好 有我在 别担心 - 好的
- Just follow me. I got you. Yeah? - Okay, yeah.
查理 你以前吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗
You ever done coke before, Charlie?
吸过 一次 对
Yeah. One time. Yeah.
来吧
Have at it.
是
Yeah.
像这样 疤面人
Like this, Scarface.
尼克拉斯...
Nicholas. Nicholas.
比利三棍 我的妈
Billy Three-Sticks. Holy shit.
我知道你不会甘心旁观
I knew you couldn't stay away.
我只是要确定你们不会坏了我的好名声
Just had to make sure you weren't ruining my good name.
我们有自己的名字
We have our own name.
从无到有 意思是“从虚无中诞生” 和上帝创造生命一样
Ex Nihilo. Means "out of nothing," like the way God fashioned life.
我的老天
Jesus fucking Christ.
我真高兴自己不需要
I am so glad that I don't have to listen
再听你自命不凡的胡说八道了
to your pretentious fucking bullshit anymore.
过来
Come here.
你知道 刚才还不错
You know, that wasn't half bad out there.
其实我挺喜欢的
I actually kinda liked it.
真的 我喜欢
I did. I liked it.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
乐队的两个人这样相见...
The two of you guys meeting up like this--
我读过小萨的杂♥志♥ 关于这支乐队的历史
I've read Sam's zine about the history of this band and,
这简直是...历史时刻
I mean, this just-- this is totally epic.
我告诉她时她一定激动死了
She's going to shit herself when I tell her.
天啊 我该去找她了
Oh, God. I should go meet up with her.
她大概在等我
She's probably waiting for me.
那家伙是谁啊
Who the fuck was that guy? Huh?
多谢你过来 比利 这意义重大
Thanks for coming down, Billy. It means a lot.
你和威廉算什么
So, what's the deal with you and William?
- “算什么” - 拜托
- "Deal"? - Oh, come on.
他是我的弟弟 你们同居吗 是认真交往
He's my brother. Do you live together? Is it serious?
对我来说是的 对威廉来说是吗
剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表