剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表
she got wind of something she wasn't supposed to.
这些有钱混♥蛋♥肯定愿意不择手段
You can bet these rich fucks will do whatever it takes
为了让老爸不坐大牢
to keep dear old Dad out of the MCC.
我们明天可以回他们的公♥司♥问些问题
Maybe tomorrow we go back to their office, ask some questions.
找到一两个心有怨念 愿意开口的员工
You know, find a disgruntled employee or two who's willing to talk.
这么开心一定是假的 他们在隐瞒些什么
No one is that fucking happy. They're hiding something.
小萨 你想告诉我什么
Come on, Sam. What are you trying to tell me?
当然
Of course.
艾莫里古尔德 你这个混♥蛋♥
Amory Gould, you motherfucker.
(汉密尔顿斯维尼集团)
查理离开了为什么是我的错 我又不是保姆
Why is it my fault Charlie's gone? I'm not the babysitter.
问题不是他离开
It's not that he's gone that's the problem.
而是当初就不该让他来
It's that he was here in the first place.
-我们不能信任他 -你谁都不信任 索尔
- He can't be trusted. - You don't trust anyone, Sol.
对 因为世界上充满叛徒
Yeah, 'cause the world is full of fucking traitors.
我喜欢在这里生活 我是真的相信我们在做的事
I like living here. I actually believe in what we're doing.
我不信 什...
And I don't? What--
-我这么久以来做的都是... -看我领来了谁
- What have I been doing this whole-- - Look who I found outside.
嘿 小子 你跑哪去了
Hey. The fuck you been, kid?
-只是去散个步 -散步 你被通缉了
- Just out for a walk. - A walk? You're a wanted fucking man.
没人看到我 好吗 老天
No one saw me, all right? Jesus.
我只是很沮丧
Just been frustrated about not getting anywhere
小萨的事毫无进展 我想清清思绪
with what happened to Sam, and I just thought I'd clear my head.
现在清晰了吗
And it's clear now?
是 非常清晰
Yeah, totally.
DT 拿点啤酒来
DT, grab some beers.
查理 我是双鱼座 你最好别糊弄双鱼座的人
Charlie, I'm a Pisces, and you can't bullshit a Pisces.
我能看穿你的灵魂
I can literally see your soul.
恕我冒犯 我不觉得你能
Respectfully, I don't think that's true.
好 行
Okay, fine.
但我知道你的思绪不清晰 是一头雾水才对
But I know your head is not clear. It's cloudy as fuck.
我不会对你说谎
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我离开时有想过直接回家算了
When I left, I thought about just going home.
就算必须走路回去
On foot if I had to.
无论如何 我都要回到花山
Just whatever it would take to get back to Flower Hill.
那你为什么没回去
So why didn't you?
除了要走七个小时这点
Besides the fact that it's a seven-hour walk?
我只是
I just,
意识到我没有归处了
kinda realized that I don't have anything to go back to.
我放弃了原来的生活
That I've given up my old life.
现在这是我的家
This is my home now.
那欢迎你回家 查理
Then welcome home, Charlie.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
他知道些什么或至少疑心很重
He knows something or at least suspects the fuck out of it.
你总算同意我了
Finally seeing things my way.
封面撕掉了 还有几页也不见了
Cover's been ripped off. There are pages missing too.
有时小萨把书当作日志本
Sometimes Sam used her books as a journal.
谁知道她写了什么
Who knows what she wrote down?
尼克
Nick.
搞什么 别这样啊
What the fuck? Don't do that.
你要吓死我了
You scared the fucking shit outta me.
我说了 我工作时别烦我
I told you, don't fucking interrupt me while I'm working.
这是为你们和我的安全着想
That's for your safety as well as mine.
我们出了问题
We got a problem.
感谢老天
Thank God.
我都不确定你会不会回家
I wasn't sure if you were even coming home.
威尔在哪
Where's Will?
他睡着了 很晚了
He's asleep. It's late.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们放我走了 我什么都没说 都是他们已经知道的
They let me go. I didn't say anything. Nothing they didn't already know.
那里还有什么
Well, what else is there?
他们...
They...
我曾有一把枪
I had a gun.
我藏在衣柜 一个袋子里
I kept it hidden in the closet, in a bag.
当然了 没上子弹 但有弹♥药♥
It wasn't loaded, of course, but there was ammunition.
你在家里放了一把枪
You had a gun in the house.
那把枪
That gun...
不见了
is missing.
除非我们被陌生人入室偷盗
And unless we were robbed by strangers,
而他们只拿走了一把枪...
and that is all that they took--
等等...天啊
Wait-- Oh, my God.
威尔知道我和小萨的关系
Will knew about my relationship with Sam.
如果他发现了枪...
If he found the gun...
对 我...
Yeah, I--
他是有可能偷偷溜出门
I suppose he could have snuck out,
但难道真的...
but do we really think that--
他知道我要去派对吗
Did he know I was going to the party?
是
Yeah.
他可能是去找我 但却发现了她
He could have been coming for me. Found her instead.
也许他知道她想和我聊
Maybe he knew she wanted to talk to me.
也许她想和我聊的就是关于威尔
Maybe Will is what she wanted to talk to me about.
不
No.
我们到底在说什么
What are we even saying?
这有可能吗
Is this even possible?
当然不可能 但父母不都是这么说的吗
Of course not, but isn't that what all parents say?
你看到那个枪手克莱博德的妈妈 在电视上说的
You saw that Klebold kid's mom on TV.
谁知道呢 什么也说不定啊
Who knows? Who fucking knows?
我们必须和他聊聊 我们必须直接问他
We have to talk to him. We have to ask him point-blank.
是
Yeah.
但是 明天再说吧
But, tomorrow.
我太累了
I'm so fucking tired.
你不用在沙发上睡的
You don't have to sleep on the couch.
不 这...我不介意
No, it's-- I don't mind.
我也不介意
Neither do I.
(照片 东四街复印和冲洗中心)
敲敲门 抱歉打扰了 但我有些新消息
Sorry to interrupt, but I come with some news.
有个接头艺术组织要展览
So, there is this street art group show coming up.
我想 也许你那愚蠢的小“点”标志
And I thought maybe, you know, your stupid little spot signs
在那个语境下也许用得上 比如你的语言游戏和...天
could maybe work in context, like your wordplay and-- Wow.
(安纳尔街)
我还真是打扰你创作了呢
I actually am interrupting.
你在画的新作是什么
What is this new piece you're working on?
威廉 这...
William, it's--
这和你以往的任何画作都不同
it's unlike any piece of art I've ever seen you do.
因为这不是画作 这是生活本身
That's because it's not art. This is life.
公园里的那个女孩 她给我留下了线索
The girl in the park, she left me clues.
她之前在调查些什么
She was onto something,
我的前乐队成员和我家族生意之间的关联
a link between my former bandmate and my family's business.
谁枪击了她 答案就在这里某处
And the answer to who shot her is here somewhere.
至少很快就会出现在这里
Or it will be soon.
那些标志 随便你怎么处理
Just do whatever you want with those signs.
我做那个的时候嗑嗨了
I was high when I made them.
它们蠢透了
They're dumb as fuck.
是 “蠢透了”现在很卖♥♥座 亲爱的
Yeah, well, "dumb as fuck" is selling right now, honey.
如果我不在 就用你的钥匙
Well, if I am not here, you have a key.
你可以自己进来
You can let yourself in.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
我觉得我终于准备好面对我的魔鬼了
I think I'm finally ready to face my demons.
(汉密尔顿斯维尼集团)
我的魔鬼
Well, my demon.
好的 我向来听不懂你的谜语
Okay. I could never understand your riddles,
但如果这个谜题启发了你的创造灵感
but if this mystery is inspiring you to create,
那就是好事 对吧
well, then that's a good thing. Okay?
我不打扰你了
I'll let myself out.
-嘿 -什么
- Hey. - Yeah?
你知道如果不是你
You know that I wouldn't be...
我不会在这里 对吗
here if it weren't for you, right?
我早都死了
I'd be dead.
自杀 肮脏针头 瘟疫
Suicide, a dirty needle, the plague.
好朋友 干净针头和一堆安全套
Good friends, clean needles, and a shit ton of condoms.
那是我们任何人 得以存活下来的原因 好吗
That is how any one of us made it out alive. Okay?
早期与你父亲的那些谈话 是很艰难 但是你知道
Those early conversations with your father were difficult, but, you know,
最终 得知有人照顾你 他是松了一口气的
剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表