剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表
是
Yeah.
她是大一新生
She was a college freshman.
我以为她年纪更大的
I thought she was older.
比谁更大 小孩
Older than what, a child?
- 7月4号♥那天你在哪里 -因为你觉得我枪击了她
- Where were you on July 4th? - Because you think I shot her?
不 因为我真心希望你有不在场证明
No, because I hope to God you have an alibi.
你真的要问我这个
Are you really asking me?
当然不是 你会从哪弄到一把枪
Of course not. I mean, where would you get a gun?
吉斯 和我说实话 你觉得这几件事有关联吗
Keith. Tell me honestly. Do you think there's a connection?
那女孩站在一个派对外 而你本要出席那个派对
That girl was standing outside a party you were supposed to be at.
纽约市有时就像个小城镇 但这也太巧了
New York City can feel like a small town, but that is too big a coincidence.
我该走了
I think I'm gonna go.
等等 我送你出去
Wait a second. Let me walk you out.
不 不用麻烦 有人可能会看见我们
No, don't bother. Someone might see us.
小萨 拜托 等等
Sam, come on. Wait.
等等 威尔 等等
Wait. Will, wait.
嘿 孩子 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Hey, son. Is your dad home?
剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表