剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表
留在这里别动
Stay here.
她来过公♥寓♥一次
She came to the apartment once.
嘿 我说什么来着
Hey. What did I tell you?
你打算怎么做 惩罚我
What are you gonna do? Punish me?
-天啊 吉斯 -我不希望她上来
- Oh, my God, Keith. - I didn't want her to come up,
但她还是上来了 什么都没发生 也没人在家
but she did, and nothing happened, and no one was home.
抱歉 在这里太奇怪了
I'm sorry. It's just weird here.
只是你认为没人 威尔12岁 他有钥匙
That you knew of. Will is 12. He has a key!
这能解释很多事
Explains a lot.
真对不起 我的意图从不是...
I'm so sorry. I never intended--
-你和你的意图滚吧 -你想我怎么做
- Fuck you and your intentions. - What do you want me to do?
-要我离开吗 -我要你去死
- You want me to go? - I want you to die.
-你不是认真的 -我是认真的 只是我需要你活着
- You don't mean that. - I really do. Except, I need you alive,
因为你是我孩子的父亲 而他们爱你
because you are the father of my children, and they love you.
他们受的伤已够多了
And they're hurting enough.
(千舞之地)
我们得翻开这玩意 真的读一读
We're gonna have to crack this thing open and actually read it.
你爱读就读 我不喜欢看漫画
Well, you're on your own. I'm not a fan of comic books.
-我从来不知道该看哪里 -你真是好帮手
- I never know where I'm supposed to look. - That's very helpful.
嘿 警探 有空吗
Hey, Detective, got a sec?
(便宜货点评 涂鸦)
(扳倒老大的更多方式)
格洛丽亚范在包厘街东边某处时
Gloria Fan was somewhere east of Bowery
毒品的效力开始出现
when the drugs began to take hold.
街道号♥变成了字母
Street numbers turned to letters,
驶过的德士突然变成精致的黄色
and the cabs rolling past were suddenly an exquisite yellow,
车灯就像是淡茶里的滴滴牛奶
their headlights like drops of milk in the weak tea of the day.
她无法得知脏保罗观察到了多少
How much of this was observed by Dirty Paul,
与他巨大的手掌相比 他白色面包车的方向盘显得如此小
his enormous hands dwarfing the wheel of his white panel van,
他健壮的身体 把游骑兵球衣边线撑得紧紧的
his beefy frame straining the seams of his Rangers jersey, she couldn't say.
吹笛人的头伸出窗外 和往常一样
Piper had her head out the window, as usual.
像只快乐的小狗 她闭上眼睛 面带微笑
Like a happy puppy, she shut her eyes and smiled,
任由头发被风吹到脑后
letting the wind blow back her hair.
不过 伊吉嗑嗨了
Iggy was buzzing though.
基于对他的了解 他的迷幻状态并非来自药物
Knowing him, his ecstasy was not pharmaceutically induced,
而是因为活着
due to rather the exhilaration of being alive
和做了坏事的欣喜如狂
and doing something naughty.
关于C 我能说什么呢
What can I say about C?
这个人类虽然经历单调 但是却有热忱来弥补
What this human lacks in experience, he makes up for in enthusiasm.
你可以给他看你喜欢的某栋建筑 甚至只是一棵树 对他来说
You can show him a certain building you like, or a tree even, and for him
那就是他所见过最酷的建筑或树
it will be the coolest building or tree he's ever seen.
当你给他讲了一个故事 无论是什么故事 他的表情都会像烛台一样灿烂
When you tell him a story, any story, his face lights up like a girandole.
今天 一个颇为英俊的富家公子站在
Today, a rather beautiful preppy stands on the steps
伊吉破旧的宫殿台阶上
of Iggy's broke-down palace.
他是来送包裹的
He's come by to deliver a package,
但是因缘际会下 他把自己送给了我
but a twist of fate has delivered him to me.
他开车载我去上城区时 我飘到上方俯瞰自己
When he gives me a ride uptown, I hover above and look down on myself,
看到了一种与我想要的生活 毫不相同的人生
on a life totally different than anything I ever thought I wanted.
我把自己的电♥话♥号♥码写在他的手腕上
As I scribble my phone number on his wrist,
我透过他的双眼看到了自己 我喜欢我所看到的画面
I see myself through his eyes, and I like what I see.
(千舞之地)
(富家公子)
快给我拿一堆图钉来
Someone bring me a whole bunch of thumbtacks!
(西西亚罗)
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi, there.
对不起 我不能这么做
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
好的
Okay.
我以为你喜欢我
I thought you liked me.
我是喜欢 你非常惹人喜欢
I mean, I do. You're very likable.
我是说 现在 我觉得你是我最好的朋友之一
I mean, at this point, I consider you to be one of my best friends.
无意冒犯米奇苏利文 但是
I mean, no offense to Mickey Sullivan, but...
据我所知你只有另外一个朋友 而她昏迷了
As far as I know, you only have one other friend, and she's in a coma.
就算严格说来我不是小萨的男友
Even if I'm not, technically, Sam's boyfriend,
虽然我不知道她对我到底是什么感觉
and even though I don't know exactly how she feels about me,
但把我的心或身体任何部分交给其他人
giving my heart or any part of my body to anybody else
感觉都是像在放弃她 而我就是...
would be like giving up on her. And I just...
我不能那么做
I just can't really do that.
我必须相信她会好起来
I have to believe that she's gonna be okay and--
我会想办法回到她身边 所以...
And that I'll find my way back to her, so...
是
Yeah.
洛瑞恩
Lorraine.
我的真名
My real name.
迈克尔布隆伯格市长今日...
Mayor Michael Bloomberg today...
添加利金酒加个...
Tanqueray with...
创意
a twist.
...计划某程度上对于纽约...
...that the initiative is partly responsible for the city's...
回到布朗克斯火灾
Coming back to that Bronx fire
我们几周前曾经报道过 调查员最初认为相关...
we told you about a couple weeks ago. While investigators first linked...
这个创意不错
Nice twist.
...最近几个月城中频发的纵火案
...arson that's been sweeping through the borough in recent months,
今天纽约警局和国土安♥全♥部♥报道
today, the NYPD and Homeland Security reported that
火灾是简易爆♥炸♥装置 又称IED 造成的
the fire was caused by an improvised explosive device, or IED.
(突发新闻)
(布朗克斯火灾调查 可能是恐怖袭击)
...致死性生物或化学物质检测结果为负
...has come back negative for deadly biological or chemical agents,
但国土安♥全♥部♥称其尚不能排除...
but DHS say they are not ready to rule out te--
好的 你发现那女孩时 旁边没人 对吗
Okay, so when you found the girl, there was no one else around, right?
我无法再忍♥受下去了
I can't do this anymore.
事情发生的时候 你一点也不好奇 现在你只聊这件事
You weren't curious when it happened to me and now it's all you talk about.
那时我不知道她是前事追溯的歌♥迷
That was before I knew she was an Ex Post Facto fan.
我这么说不是自大的意思
I meant this not in a conceited way.
我们卖♥♥的专辑并不多 好吗
We only sold so many records, right?
而她有一张 她去看了 从无到有的演出 然后离开了
And she had one. And she was at the Ex Nihilo show, she left.
她去公园里坐着 就在我爸家街对面
She went to go sit in a park, across the street from my dad's house,
也就是你发现她的地方 中枪了
which is where you found her. Shot.
也许尼基知道答案
Maybe Nicky knows the answers to this,
他至少肯定知道该问什么问题
or he'll definitely at least know the right questions to ask.
那么我的问题呢
How about the questions I have?
你为什么会因为卖♥♥淫被逮捕
Like, how you ended up arrested for prostitution?
你能不能坐着别动 和我聊聊
Will you sit still and talk to me?
墨瑟
Mercer.
我只是试图工作 好吗
I'm just trying to work here, okay?
在逐渐戒掉海♥洛♥因♥的过程中 这么做已经够难的了 好吗
Which is hard enough fucking self-weaning off heroin. All right?
虽然我已经等你再次创作等了很久
As long as I have waited for you to create again,
但现在还要继续等一段时间了
it will have to wait a little longer.
-我打电♥话♥给他了 -外面有辆车 还有收拾好的行李袋
- I called him. - There is a car outside with a bag packed.
威廉 我要送你去机场
William, I'm taking you to the airport.
佛罗里达州有个机构同意帮你戒毒
There is a facility in Florida that has agreed to detox you.
然后是28天的毒瘾治疗 我们现在就出发吧
Followed by 28 days of addiction therapy. So, we leave right now?
-不 -不 长岛高速 交通堵塞
- No. - No. The LIE. The traffic is not good.
我哪都不去 我很感激 好吗 真的 但是我不能走
I am not going anywhere. I appreciate it. Okay? I do, but I can't go.
-我得把这事弄清楚 -威廉
- I have to figure this shit out. - William,
你无法靠自己把毒瘾弄清楚
you cannot figure out addiction on your own.
我说的不是那个
I'm not talking about that!
我说的是公园那个女孩
I'm talking about the girl in the park, all right?
纽约警局不知道她发生了什么事
NYPD has no idea what happened to her.
他在说哪个女孩
What girl is he talking about?
在中♥央♥公园中枪的那个女孩
The girl who was shot in Central Park.
不好意思 威廉开始破解罪案了
I'm sorry. William is now solving crimes?
不是 他只是用一种瘾来代替另一种
No. He's just substituting one addiction for another.
墨瑟 这女孩与我们有关
Mercer, this girl is connected to us.
我不知道是什么方式 什么原因 但不知为何
I don't know how. I don't know why. But for some reason,
我觉得只有我能找到真♥相♥ 好吗
I think I'm the only one that can figure this shit out. Okay?
-我必须找到真♥相♥ -威廉 拜托了
- I have to figure this out. - William, please.
你能不能跟我走 车就...
Will you just come with me? The car is--
墨瑟
Mercer.
你至少告诉我你要去哪吧
Can you at least tell me where you're going?
最优秀的男人往往也是最难去爱的
The best of men are often the most difficult to love.
我希望这老套的说法不是真的 可的确如此
I wish this cliché was not true, but it is.
挺不错的 SG 比你平时做的玩意好吃
This is pretty good, SG. Better than your usual slop.
嘿 我妈的鸡杂饭 美味无比
Hey! My mom's dirty rice. It's amazing.
小萨的照相机怎么了
What happened to Sam's camera?
什么
What?
剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表