剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表
(改编自加斯瑞斯克哈尔伯格的小说)
焰火之城
第一季第四集
我为了这个找遍了各地
I've been looking everywhere for this.
等等 你找遍了各地 就为了
Wait, sorry, you've been looking everywhere for
夏尔傅耶的《戴绿帽与破产的等级制》
The Hierarchies of Cuckoldry and Bankruptcy by Charles Forrier?
-傅立叶 -傅立叶
- Fourier. - Fourier.
这位作者有许多革命想法
The writer had a lot of revolutionary ideas,
但同时也极其幽默
but was also funny as hell.
“傅立叶辛辣地批判了
"Fourier offers a caustic critique of a civilization
一个对性制度规管过度
that overregulates sexual congress
却允许金融界蒙骗大众的文明”
while allowing the financial sector to screw over the public."
听起来是很搞笑
Sounds hilarious.
我从没听过你谈起他
I've never heard you talk about him before.
-这不是给我的 这是礼物 -酷
- Well, it's not for me. It's a gift. - Cool.
给谁的
For who?
伊吉
Iggy.
《千舞之地》的
From Land of A Thousand Dances.
他的真名是尼基
His real name's Nicky,
我可以告诉你 因为你在新年时会见到他
which I can tell you because you're gonna meet him on New Year's.
他将在他家开派对
He's having a party at his place.
是一个位于唐人街的空置楼
It's this squat in Chinatown.
特别脏 但特别有趣
So filthy, but so fun.
而且令人意外 还有教育意义
And also surprisingly educational.
他之前算是前事追溯的成员
He was kind of, sort of in Ex Post Facto.
所以这个人可以说是你心目中的神人了
So this guy's basically, like, a legend to you?
我是绝不会让他知道我这么觉得的
Not that I would ever let him know that.
见到偶像的关键
The key to meeting your heroes
在于假装你一点也不在乎偶像
is pretending like you do not give a shit about them.
我以为关键在于永远不见面
Thought the key was to never meet them.
而且感觉你是在乎的
And it kind of seems like you do care,
毕竟你在给他买♥♥礼物什么的...
since you're getting him, like, a present and stuff, so...
我给他买♥♥书
Well, I'm buying him a book.
我常给别人买♥♥书 查尔斯
I buy books for people, Charles.
我赠送知识
I gift knowledge.
你从没送书给我啊
Well, you've never gotten one for me.
我会送你一本的
I'm gonna get you one.
我会送你一本书
《灯芯绒》
"Corduroy"?
(《灯芯绒》 唐弗里曼)
讲的是一只小熊 它不见了一颗纽扣
So, it's about this bear who loses a button.
你会很喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
-你该提醒我笑一笑 -那感觉太为难了
- Could have asked me to smile. - That seemed like a tall order.
不是在拍你
It wasn't of you.
那幅街头艺术
That street art.
停止绅士化 拯救你爱的城市
Stop gentrification. Save the city you love.
-嘿 我有个问题 -什么
- Hey, I have a question. - Yeah?
我们为什么试图拯救 我们主动去烧毁的东西
Why are we trying to save the thing that we actively burned down?
有时你必须烧毁世界 才能修正它
Sometimes you have to set the world on fire to fix it.
你也听到尼基怎么说
You've heard Nicky.
我不知道
I don't know.
我其实不明白他在说什么
I don't really get what he's talking about.
但总比在县里坐牢或 被锁在索尔的货车厢里好
But it beats county jail or the back of Sol's van.
我们帮助尼基实现目标 他则照顾我们
We help Nicky with his missions, and he takes care of us.
有个男的每月一次把装现金的信封
Some dude in a suit pushes an envelope
从邮件投放口里塞进来 我不去多想
of cash through the mail slot once a month. I try not to analyze it.
等等 有人给那地方付租金
Wait, someone pays for that place?
对 我们有能冲水的厕所 你有空应该去C空置楼看看
Yeah, we have toilets that flush. You should go by C-Squat sometime.
说起来 我得小便 我觉得我们做的时间够了
Speaking of, I gotta pee. Think we put in our time here.
扔掉几十张传♥单♥吧
Dump, like, a dozen flyers.
太多了尼基会起疑心
Not enough to make Nicky suspicious,
但也别太少 足够让他觉得我们 改变了一些人的看法
but enough to make it seem like we changed some hearts and minds.
嘿 一次手交20美元 口♥交♥50美元
Hey. Twenty for a hand job. Fifty for head.
第二个
The second one.
好的 但我需要先拿到现金 拜托
Okay. I'm gonna need the cash first though, please.
(一年)
(我在911后拍摄世贸遗址的生活)
(通缉询问 查尔斯威斯巴格)
-我们得走了 -你被逮捕了 小叮当
- We gotta go. - You're under arrest, Tinker Bell.
-查理 搞什么 -走吧
- What the fuck, Charlie? - Let's go.
该死的
Shit.
警官
Officer!
追 快啊
Go! Come on!
糟糕
Shit.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry!
如我所说 你被逮捕了
Like I said, you're under arrest.
(丰满宝贝)
最好是好消息
Better be good.
抱歉 不方便吗
Sorry, this a bad time?
我在诊所 我应该提过的
I'm at that appointment, I think I mentioned.
这样 所以你真的在用手干活
So you really got your hands full?
嘿 很快地说一下 宿舍的监控摄像有识别到身份吗
Hey, real quick, did we get an ID off the CCTV cam at the dorm?
那人的后脑勺 他很高 衣着整洁 和熊猫女孩说的一样
Back of the guy's head. He's tall, clean-cut like Panda Girl said.
但是 我不是为了那个打来
But that's not why I'm calling.
威廉汉密尔顿斯维尼在找你
William Hamilton-Sweeney is asking for you.
古德曼先生当时身穿的外套是他的
He's the owner of the suit Mr. Goodman was wearing
萨曼莎被枪击的那晚
the night of Samantha's shooting.
而且他是哈密尔顿斯维尼家的人
Also, he's one of those Hamilton-Sweeneys.
好的 别让他离开
All right, well, keep him there.
他哪也不会去 他因为拉客卖♥♥淫而被逮捕了
He's not going anywhere. He got picked up for solicitation.
想逃跑 古德曼先生 似乎把你的名片留在他裤子里了
Tried to run. Seems Mr. Goodman left your card in his pants,
现在他觉得自己在局里有熟人
and now he thinks he's got a friend in the department.
天啊 行吧
Wow. Okay.
阿里 你在打电♥话♥吗
Al, are you on a call?
不 我马上就好
No, I'll be there soon.
我只需要把这事弄完 我就可以专心了
I just had to get that out of the way so I could focus.
你知道 这对我来说很艰难
This is hard for me, you know?
-我母亲不会认同的 -你现在开始想你母亲了
- My mother would not approve. - Now you're thinking about your mother?
阿里 你妈妈想要孙辈 她不会问孩子是怎么来的
Ali, your mom wants grandkids. She's not gonna ask where they came from.
威尔 我找不到你的篮球衣 你就不能穿件T恤衫吗
Will, I can't find your basketball jersey. Can you just wear a fucking T-shirt?
不 我要球衣
No, I want my jersey.
嗨 斯图 我10点会到 我得送孩子去营地
Hi, Stu. I'll be there by 10:00. I have to get the kids to camp.
好的 因为我觉得 我看了一份不该看的传真
Okay, because I think I saw a fax I wasn't supposed to see.
-你也会看到 -是哪份
- And you're gonna wanna see it too. - What is it?
你应该比我更清楚
You would know better than me.
我会把它放在你办公桌的抽屉里
I'm just gonna put it in a drawer in your desk.
好 谢谢 拜拜
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嘿 你 我看到你了
Hey, you! I see you.
像我之前和你说的
Same as I told you before,
如果你不属于任何人的经批准访客
if you're not on anybody's approved visitor list,
-你就不能探视任何人 -我知道 但我没有恶意
- you don't get to visit anybody. - I know, but I come in peace.
-看你的脸我就不信 走吧 马上 -好的 抱歉
- I don't trust your face. Go. Now. - Okay. Sorry.
-音乐不会太大声 -不会
- Music isn't too loud? - Not at all.
希望能让她心情好些 你也是
Hopefully, it brightens up her day. And yours.
我去喝杯咖啡 要给你带一杯吗
I'm gonna go grab a coffee. Bring you one?
非常感谢 杨先生
Much appreciated, Mr. Yeung.
-加奶油和糖 -好的
- Cream and sugar? - Sounds good.
你是记者吗
Are you a reporter?
-我是否该叫保安 -不
- Do I need to call security? - No.
-嘿 -你在哪里
- Hey. - Where are you?
-你在哪里 -我在去公♥司♥的路上
- Where are you? - I was on my way to the office.
-我也是 -但我需要你改道来这边
- Same. - But I need you to redirect over here.
-出了一个问题 -什么问题
- There's a problem. - What kind of problem?
-尽快赶来就好 行吗 -不 发生了什么
- Just get here as soon as you can, okay? - No, what's going on?
蕾根 我离你那边太远了
Regan, it's more than a little out of my way.
是威尔 情况严重 吉斯
It's Will. It's serious, Keith.
断线了 这里手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好 但好的 我马上就过去
Breaking up. Bad cell spot. But yeah, I'll be right there.
我来探望的人已经出院了
The person I came to see already checked out.
也许你来探望的人会想要这个
Maybe whoever you're visiting would want these?
雏菊是她最爱的花 你怎么知道
Daisies are her favorite. How'd you know?
他离开了
He's leaving.
-跟着他 -好
- Follow him. - Will do.
没有卷发 谁都认不出你
Without the curls, there's no way anyone will recognize you.
剧集 | 焰火之城(2023) | 导航列表