剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表
融为一智
Into one mind.
我们是完蛋了吗
So we're finished?
我们灭绝了
We cease to exist?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我要回去找雷切尔
I have to get back to Rachel.
我需要回去
I need to go back.
送我回家
Take me back home.
你好 米洛
Hello, Milo.
我想你睡得不错
I trust you slept well.
我猜肯定比跟乌贼睡舒服
More comfortable than the squid, I suspect.
我回家了
I'm home.
家已经不在了
It is not home anymore.
是啊
Right.
已经过去85年
It's been 85 years.
在你沉睡期间
While you've been asleep,
我一直在学习你们的语言
I have been learning your language.
"光芒万丈的缪斯女神呀
"Oh, for a muse of fire that would ascend
你登上了无比辉煌的幻想的天堂"
the brightest heaven of invention."
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
轨道站怎么了
What happened to the Orbital?
很久以前就这样了
It happened long ago.
雷切尔
Rachel?
我们把她带过来了
We brought her here.
你想看看她吗
Would you like to see her?
好
Yes.
你知道很多
You know a lot,
我就直接问你好了
so I'm just gonna ask it.
她是否还有任何超越死亡的存在
Does anything of her survive beyond death?
有的 你
Yes, you.
这并不让我觉得安心
It's not a consolation.
意识 米洛 是思维的集♥合♥
Consciousness, Milo, is a community of minds.
存在于他人的思想中
Each exists in the other's thoughts.
雷切尔存在于你的意识中
Rachel exists in your consciousness
就像她从未离开过
as if she had never left.
你仍然爱她
You still love her,
你仍然能感觉到她
you still feel her,
那么有什么不一样呢
so what has changed?
她死了 不在了
She's dead, gone.
但她曾经存在过 而你认识她
But she once lived, and you knew her.
你仍然知道她
You know her still.
直到我也不在了 对吗
Until I'm gone too, right?
都没了
It's all gone,
我们建造的一切 我们做过的事
everything we built, we did.
这是许多世界共同的命运
It has been the destiny of many worlds.
都曾由我们监督
We have overseen them all.
那你们呢
Yeah, what about your people?
你们的简吉达有天也会这样吗
Is this gonna happen to you one day on Jenjedda?
我们已经走到了发展的尽头
We have reached the end of our development.
已再没有新的可能性
All our possibilities are exhausted.
米洛
Oh, Milo.
你们这个物种充满缺陷却也充满热情
You were so flawed as a species and so passionate.
你们信仰众多但又知之甚少
You believed in so much and knew so little.
我嫉妒人类
I envy mankind.
你们的孩子能去到我们永远到不了的地方
Your children can go where we can never follow.
我想吃曲奇饼冰淇淋了
I miss cookie dough ice cream.
你尝过吗
You ever have it?
那种感觉
It's, like,
只要吃过一次
the first time you try it,
你就会有
you're all like,
"以前的日子都白活了"的感觉
"How have I lived so long without this in my life?"
你遇到过也有
You ever come across a civilization
曲奇饼冰淇淋的文明吗
with cookie dough ice cream?
没有
No.
我们就有
We did that.
挺不错的
Not bad.
我是最后一个人类了
I'm the last one.
你可以和我们一起留在这里
You can stay here with us.
曾经想知道一切的小男孩
The boy who wanted to know everything
终于可以知道一切了
can know everything after all.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我无法理解你的想法 卡列伦
But I don't share your view, Karellen.
她死了
She's dead,
我无法作为最后一个人类活下去
and I can't bear to live out my life as the last man.
我的归宿已定 有人将见证这些
My place is out there, someone to witness this.
如果我回地球
If I went back to the Earth,
就可以把地球上的情况汇报给你
I could report back what happens on the ground.
有人做过这种事吗
Has anybody ever done that?
你真的愿意为了我这么做吗
You would do that for me?
当然
Of course.
我是个科学家
I'm a scientist.
我曾叫做米洛·罗德里克斯
My name was Milo Rodricks,
不过这已不重要了
not that it matters anymore.
我曾是名天体物理学家
I'm--I was an astrophysicist.
我的存在超出了生命的长度
I've lived more than a lifetime, and--
但还可以嗅出果浆吐司饼干的味道
and I can smell Pop-Tarts.
我是最后一个人类
I'm the last human being,
享受着感官上最后的愉悦
enjoying his last sensory pleasure.
我有个请求
I got a favor to ask.
不要忘记我们
Don't forget us.
也许我们有很多过错
We may have many faults,
但依旧值得被铭记
but we don't deserve to be forgotten.
删掉我说的第一句话
Strike my first statement.
我的名字是米洛·罗德里克斯
My name is Milo Rodricks,
直到最后一秒
until the very last second,
直到结束
until the end.
詹妮弗
Jennifer is--
她在吸取一切能量
she's drawing energy from everywhere.
月亮
The Moon,
我脚下的土地在消失
the ground beneath me is disappearing.
她在吸取一切
She's taking everything.
天哪
Oh, God.
詹妮弗 你是最后一个孩子
Jennifer, you're the last child.
要结束了
It's gonna end.
卡列伦 我害怕
Karellen, I'm scared.
集中精力 米洛
Focus on me, Milo.
听我的声音
Hear my voice.
不要怕 这是自然过程
Don't be afraid. It's natural.
没有什么好怕的
You have nothing to fear.
没有时间了
There's not much time.
你总得保留点什么
You have to save something!
保留下地球的一点痕迹啊
Save something from the Earth!
我们不能失去一切
We can't lose it all,
你必须得保留下一点什么
you have to save one thing please!
保留什么
What?
我们文化的一点东西
Something from our culture.
不能让这个种族失去所有存在过的痕迹
Look, it can't be this whole mankind never existed at all.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
结束了
It is done.
我们拿它怎么办
What do we do with it?
留在这里
Leave it here
让任何过路之人
for whoever passes through,
都能听到
so they can hear it.
剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表