剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表
前情回顾 童年的终结
Previously on "Childhood's End"...
他们中止了全世界所有的空中交通
They're downing all air traffic all over the world.
世界各地至少有
At least 40 cities around the world
四十个城市的上空正盘旋着这些飞船
now have these vessels hovering over them.
我叫卡瑞林 我是地球的监管者
My name is Karellen. I am the supervisor for Earth.
苦难将会终结 不公平将会终结
Suffering will end. Injustice will end.
战争 饥荒 不平等
War, famine, inequality--
这些都将成为过去
these will be things of the past.
世界和平
It's world peace.
所有人手牵手歌♥颂"上帝"
All hold hands and sing "Kumbaya."
这是侵略
This is an invasion.
好吧
All right!
我刚刚听说六小时前他们绑♥架♥了
I just heard they kidnapped
一位名叫理查德·斯通格的农场主
a farmer named Richard Stormgren.
不必害怕 我是卡瑞林
There's no need to be afraid. My name is Karellen.
- 你来这做什么 - 我们需要一名使者
- Why are you here? - We need a messenger.
先生们 欢迎来到人类的黄金时代
Gentlemen, welcome to the Golden Age of Man.
你的小脑袋从他们来了之后就有好多想法 是不是
Your mind just blossomed when they arrived, didn't it?
他们说科学已经垂死
They say that science is dying.
所以你打算怎么做
So what do you want to do about that?
我想成为第一个拜访他们星球的人
I want to be the first person to visit their planet.
迈洛 不
Milo! No!
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
不 别是你
No, not you.
不管统治者看上去多强大
No matter how mighty the Overlords may seem,
我们决不能放弃抵抗
we can never give up the fight.
只要你还躲在后面
As long as you stay hidden back here,
就会有人不信任你
there's always gonna be people that don't trust you.
你的任务已经完成了
Your work is done here.
- 什么 - 再见
- What? - Good-bye.
必害怕
There is no need to be afraid.
现在是2035年 看看我们
It's now the year 2035, and just look at us.
# 如果你尝试 一切会变得简单 #
It's easy, if you try
统治者到来之后十九年
19 years after the Overlords' arrival,
卡瑞林露出真容之后四年
four years after Karellen revealed his true form,
我们生活在他们的严密监管中
we're living our lives under their watchful gaze.
没有不平等 没有犯罪 没有战争
No inequality, no crime, no war.
我们抛开偏见 生活在
Our differences put aside, one society
由世界联邦管理的统一社会
now under the auspices of the World Federation.
# 想象所有人 #
Imagine all the people
我们使用可再生清洁能源
We have renewable, clean energy
充足的食物供给地球上每个人
and enough food to feed the planet,
所有的物质需求都被满足了
all of our material needs satisfied.
死亡仍是生命的一部分
Death is still a fact of life,
但没有了疾病 压力
but free from disease, stress,
和所有烦扰我们的事
and all the things that turned us grey.
我们变得健康长寿
We live longer, healthier lives.
出生率猛增
The birth rate is soaring.
我们很自豪将新生命带入
We have a world that we are proud
这个世界
to bring children into.
对于那些因循守旧的人
For those who cling to the old ways,
总是会有新雅典出现
there's always New Athens,
# 没有杀戮和死亡 #
Nothing to kill or die for
但对于我们余下的人
But for the rest of us...
这是人类的黄金时代
it's the golden age of man.
# 一切信仰都是如此 #
And all religion too
乌托邦
Utopia.
# 想象所有人 #
Imagine all the people
所以为什么我仍恐惧未来
So why am I terrified for the future?
# 和平生活 #
Living life in peace
你可以管这叫无知的幸运
You might call it blissful ignorance,
但这仍然是无知
but it's still ignorance.
# 你可以说我在白日做梦 #t
You might say that I'm a dreamer
即使是在博伊斯研究所 科学研究也在衰亡
Even at the Boyce Institute, scientific inquiry is dying.
自从卡瑞林与鲁伯特·博伊斯博士
If anything, since Karellen forged a special bond
定下了特殊协定后
with Dr. Rupert Boyce,
科技衰亡得更快了
it's dying even faster.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
未来:我们齐心协力
第二部分
欺骗者
童年的终结
# 我希望有一天你会加入我们 #
I hope someday you'll join us
# 世界会团结如一 #
And the world will live as one
嘿
Hey.
我不知道他们中止了你的整个项目
Didn't realize they'd close your whole program down.
是啊 我们设计了空间轨道
Yeah, well, we designed the space orbital,
工程师已经在建了
and the engineers are building it.
博伊斯博士可以再给你一个研究任务
Dr. Boyce can give you another research post.
我问过他 他驳回了
I asked him. He bounced it back.
那个轨道大概是我们最后一项认真的项目了
The orbital's probably gonna be our last serious project.
希望我错了
I hope I'm wrong.
也就是说你要离开非洲了吗
So that means you're leaving Africa?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我没有留下的理由
I mean, what's there to keep me?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你是在偷泰坦硬盘吗
Are you stealing the Titan drives?
当然不是
Of course not.
现在没人偷东西了 瑞秋
I mean, nobody steals anything anymore, Rachel.
好吧 但你还是
Okay, but you
偷了容量六千T的硬盘
you are stealing six petabytes of hard drive.
是私人研究
Private research.
二十年间 统治者
I mean, for 20 years the Overlords
几乎没告诉我们任何关于他们自身的事
have told us precisely nothing about themselves,
比如 他们从哪来的 他们的语言
about where they come from, about their language.
我是那种好奇心强的人
I'm a guy who likes to know stuff.
这是乌托邦吗
恶魔派来了虚假的先知
别跟疯子似的
Don't be such a fruitcake.
不 不 不 别又毁了我的房♥子
No, no, no, no, no. Don't rip my house apart again.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 瑞奇
Very good to see you, Ricky.
哇
Wow.
你就这么出现了
So you just, uh, show up?
你不打电♥话♥
You don't call?
不写信
You don't write?
我一直没机会问你
You know, I never got to ask you--
你们在其他星球上
I mean, you guys have--
也做过类似的事 对吗
you've done this before on other worlds, right?
所以
So...
那些地方也有我这样的人吗
I mean, have there been other guys like me?
你们是不是也选中过某条鱼
You know, I mean, have you picked some fish guy
在鱼的星球上和其他鱼谈话
to talk to the fish people on fish planet
或者类似这样的
or something like that?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我很好
I'm--I feel fine.
呃 疲惫
Uh, tired.
我真的很累
I'm really tired.
很大程度上是因为
Pretty much been--
一直在收割庄稼
been harvesting nonstop,
艾莉和我
you know, and Ellie and I are
还在努力要个孩子
still trying to get pregnant.
但不是很顺利
That's not going so well,
再加上罗德岛大学公羊队赛季初
plus the Rams have had a terrible start
打得很烂 所以这个乌托邦
to their season, so this whole utopia thing's
现在在我家似乎还有待争议
a bit of a debatable point in our house right now.
显然你不是来和我聊足球的
You obviously didn't come here to talk about football.
的确
No, I didn't.
你来这做什么
So why are you here?
来道歉
To apologize.
为了什么
For what?
需要我委婉一点吗
Should I sugar the pill?
是卡瑞林吗
Karellen?
剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表