剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表
这一个与众不同
This one is different.
它是唯一拥有行星的恒星系
It's the only system with planets.
这就是统治者的母星
That is the home world of the Overlords.
该死
Son of a bitch.
好了 冷静点
All right, all right, settle down.
- 我要过去 - 没人可以过去
- I need to get through. - No one's getting through.
她是我的朋友 她需要我
She's my friend. She needs me.
也许是我疯了 但我一直希望你能回来
Call me crazy, but I'd hoped you'd be back.
与其抱有希望不如选择接受 瑞奇
Ah, better to embrace acceptance than hope, Ricky.
别提了 这起作用了
Well, don't knock it. It worked.
多年前你消失之后
When you disappeared all those years ago,
我感到有些生气
I kind of felt offended.
也许是我习惯了做上帝的朋友吧
I guess I got used to being pals with God.
当你们召唤上帝的时候 你们想寻求慰藉
Whenever you summon God, you want comfort...
但是上帝这个概念却让你们疑惑恐惧
Yet the very idea of him makes you confused and afraid.
他是你们必须依靠的支柱
He is a stick you feel you must lean on...
但是支柱倒了
But the stick burns.
工作台上的东西
On the bench.
是给你的
It is for you.
这是什么
What is it?
瑞奇 这些医疗物资对我们来说
Ricky, we have no need to apply our resources
毫无用处
to save our own lives.
这能救我的命吗
Will it save my life?
它能修复你身体的损伤
This can repair the damage to your body.
制♥造♥过程很艰难
It's very difficult to make.
这就是全部了
This is all there is of it.
原谅我 我们应该早点见面的
Forgive me, we should have met sooner.
是的 的确
Yes, we should have.
瑞奇所做过的事 非常艰难
It's been hard, what Ricky has had to do.
但对于那个必须等待的人来说 更加艰难
It's harder still on the one who has to wait,
那个只能旁观却无法追随的人
the one who can only watch but never follow.
对于那些无法接受的人来说 更加艰难
It is even harder on those who cannot accept.
她是谁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, who's this?
佩雷塔你来这里做什么
Peretta, what are you doing here?
不管它向你许诺了什么 全都是谎言
Whatever it promised you, it is a lie.
你骗了他们 骗了我们所有人
You lied to them! You lied to us all!
他们应该知道真♥相♥
They deserve the truth.
是你让先知生病
You made your prophet sick.
他们没法生育
They can't have children.
告诉他们真♥相♥ 你到底是谁
Tell them the truth about what you really are!
真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥就是你的疾病不会让你绝育
The truth is that your illness did not make you sterile.
那是我♥干♥的
That was my doing.
你说过那是因为进入飞船导致的
You said that that was from going to the ship.
你说过那是个意外
That it was a mistake.
不
No.
是我让你没法生孩子
I have stopped you having children.
艾莉
Ellie.
也许你没有自己想的那样了解我们 卡瑞林
Maybe you don't know as much as you think about us, Karellen,
但我们人类生来就要有后代
but you see that we are meant to have children.
养育他们 爱护他们长大
To raise and to love and to watch grow.
是的
Yes.
我们为你竭尽全力 你却夺走了我们的孩子
You robbed us of a family after everything we did for you!
算了吧
Hey, let it go.
算了吧
Let it... let it go.
不 他们从来没考虑过我们的利益
No! No, they never wanted what was best for us.
他们只想毁掉我们
They want to destroy us.
你怎么能这样 是我让全世界接受了你
How could you do this? I sold you to the world.
那一天就要来了 瑞奇
The day is coming, Ricky,
你们的世界将永远改变
when your world will change forever.
那些有孩子的人会更加痛苦
It will be harder on those who have children.
我无法阻止 我们不是主人 只是仆人
I cannot stop that, we are not masters but merely the servants,
但我可以让你免受父母之苦
but I could spare you the pain of being parents.
不 你怎么敢
No, how dare you?
你没有权利决定
It is not your right to decide!
不
No.
够了
Enough!
我的朋友
Oh, my friend...
我只是想让你免受...
I just wanted to spare you...
即将来临之事的痛苦
the pain of what is coming.
什么要来临了
What's coming?
卡瑞林 孩子们会怎么样
Karellen, what happens to the children?
我选中了你
I chose you.
世界那么多人 我选中了你
In all the world, I chose you.
让它去死吧
Let it die!
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
无论我是死是活
Whether I am alive or dead
都无法改变即将来临的事
makes no difference to what is coming.
你永远夺不走我的信仰
You will never take away my faith.
全世界的宗教都是谬误 佩雷塔
All the world's religions cannot be right, Peretta.
你心知肚明
You know that.
你的信仰很美好
Your faith is beautiful
就像诗篇一样美好
as poetry is beautiful...
但现在他们毫无用处
but there is no place for it now.
你欺骗了我们
You deceived us!
不 是你们欺骗了自己
No, you have deceived yourself.
不
No.
九百万个物种
Nine million species...
他是怎么选的
how'd he pick them?
只是随机选的吗
Was it just a random lottery?
随便抽出一个
Out of a hat?
你在说谁 卡瑞林吗
Who, Karellen?
我是指诺亚 选择谁进入方舟
Noah, for his ark.
佩雷塔
Peretta.
妈妈
Mom.
好了 现在用力 用力
Okay now, okay. Go ahead now, push.
再来
Again.
坚持住 集中力量 再来
Hang in there. Concentrate, come on.
用力
Push.
就是这样 好的
There you go, that's it.
快要出来了 加油
You're almost there. Come on, now.
快要出来了 加油
You're almost there. Here we go.
再用力一次 艾米 她就要出来了
One more push, Amy. She's almost here.
出来了
She's coming!
- 行了 - 干得好
- There we go. - Good girl.
她出来了
All right, there she is.
这是你的孩子 你的女儿
Here's your baby. Here's your daughter.
她真漂亮
Oh, she's beautiful.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表