剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表
我叫米洛·罗德里克斯
My name was Milo Rodricks.
不过这已不重要了
Not that it matters anymore.
我是...
I'm...
我曾是名天体物理学家
I was an astrophysicist.
我的存在超出了生命的长度
I've lived more than a lifetime, and...
但还可以嗅出果浆吐司饼干的味道
and I can smell Pop-Tarts.
我是最后一个人类
I'm the last human being
享受着感官上最后的愉悦
enjoying his last sensory pleasure.
我有个请求
I got a favor to ask.
不要忘记我们
Don't forget us.
也许我们有很多过错 但依旧值得被铭记
We may have many faults, but we don't deserve to be forgotten.
再次重申我的第一句话
Strike my first statement.
我的名字是米洛·罗德里克斯
My name is Milo Rodricks,
直到最后一秒
till the very last second,
直到结束
till the end.
童 年 的 终 结
第一部分 超主们
纽约市 2016年
米洛 别着急吃 宝贝 面包很烫
Milo, don't shovel, baby. They're hot.
我预约了修脚
I'm booking a pedicure.
你需不需要 宝贝
Are you good for a pedicure, honey?
我上周已经修过了
Had mine done last week.
-这就是爆了的那个吗 -不是
- That the one that exploded? - Nope.
很好
Good.
见鬼
Damn it.
埃德 你跟我保证过的
Ed, you swore, man.
过来 迪塞尔
Diesel, come on.
密苏里州 汉普斯特德
迪塞尔
Diesel!
埃德
Ed,
我是雷吉·斯托姆根
it's Ricky Stormgren.
我问你 你是不是又开始喝酒了
I got to ask you, have you been--you been drinking again?
我猜你操作机器的时候肯定是醉着的
I think you must have been drunk when you worked on that thing.
喂
Hello?
迪塞尔
Diesel!
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
快过来
Come on.
民间应急信息
-你电♥话♥有... -没有
- Is your phone... - No, no.
-喂 喂 -你电♥话♥有信♥号♥♥吗
- Hello? Hello? - You get a signal?
民间应急信息
突然之间就落下来了
It just dropped, all of a sudden.
-在那呢 就在那 -这不可能吧
- Right there, right there. - There's no way.
就在那
Right there.
上面
Up there.
-快点 -离开这里
- Hurry up. - Let's get out of here.
别挡路
Get out of the way!
危机
北♥京♥
孟买♥♥
伦敦
里约热内卢
全国♥军♥队正在集结
All military forces are assembling.
飞机 直升机 甚至飞机模型
Planes, helicopters, even model aircraft,
基本上天空中所有人造的飞行设备
basically anything that is in the air that is manmade
都被降落 但未造成人身和财产损害
is being brought down without damage to person or property.
移♥动♥电♥话♥等通讯设备受到了干扰
Communications such as cellphones are being disrupted.
我此刻正站在贾尼科洛山上
I'm standing on the Gianicolo Hill
俯视着罗马中心商业区的混乱
overlooking the chaos in the streets of downtown Rome
最新消息
军队还在那里陆续集结着
where the military continue to assemble in droves.
这场面让人恐慌 并且...
It's frightening, and it's--
看来通讯的确受到了干扰
Communications do seem to be scrambling,
"太空航♥天♥器出现在全球各城市上空"
但我要说 在美国
but I would say that here in the United States,
有报道称它们出现在纽约 休斯顿以及华盛顿特区上空
they've been reported over New York, Houston, and D.C.
报道称 全球至少40个城市
And reports are saying that at least 40 cities
最新消息
上空都有航♥天♥器漂浮在天空中
around the world now have these vessels hovering over them.
这里是伦敦 虽然图像被切断了
London, okay, the picture is breaking up,
但依然可以看到那有个飞行器
but you can see a craft there.
它们阻断了所有空中交通
They're downing all air traffic.
温赖特国际传媒 纽约市
飞行器的状态就像...
Aircraft are settling like--
羽毛 它们就像羽毛一样漂浮着
feathers, we'll say they're settling like feathers.
全世界都出现了
All over the world.
没有伤亡 空中飞行物全都缓慢落地
No casualties, everything in the sky has been grounded.
我告诉你他们想干什么
I'll tell you what they're doing.
他们想要控制我们
They're containing us.
环球时报
雨果·温莱特 1939-2005
老爸 这下我们该怎么报道
So, dad, what's our angle?
西沃恩 我们的头条新闻照片有了吗
Siobhan, do we have a headline picture?
已经上传了 雨果
Already up, Hugo.
我们现在仍不清楚
Still have no idea
他们想做什么 或者他们从何而来
what they want or where they have come from,
目前为止他们没有对
as they have made no replies
任何试图联络他们的人做出回复
to any attempts to contact them.
我们现在所面临的的情况
You see, what we're looking at here
可以被看成是
could be perceived as...
这已经是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
This is a national security matter now,
所有人都要听我指挥
so everyone looks to me.
不 不 不 听我说
No, no, no, no, listen to me.
不要让总统撤离
We do not evac the President.
让他继续待在战略指挥中心
I want him to remain in the EOC.
怎么了
What's going on?
开车 快点
Wagons roll, come on.
乔尔
Joel?
你为什么不绕开他开过去
Why can't you drive around him?
因为他是我儿子
Because he's my son.
你儿子
Your son?
我以为你儿子已经死了
I thought your son was dead.
保罗叔叔
Uncle Paul?
无需害怕
There's no need to be afraid.
我的名字是卡列伦
My name is Karellen.
我是地球的监理人
I'm the supervisor for Earth.
无需害怕
There's no need to be afraid.
我的名字是卡列伦
My name is Karellen.
我是地球的监理人
I'm the supervisor for Earth.
我知道现在的情况让人迷惑恐慌
I know that this is frightening and bewildering.
请尝试理解
Please try to understand
我们远道而来是为了帮助你们
that we've come a long, long way to help you.
安娜贝尔
Annabel?
我们来此帮助人类
We've come to help mankind.
战争 饥荒 不平等
War, famine, inequality...
这些都将变成过去
these will be things of the past.
痛苦将会终结
Suffering will end.
不公正将会终结
Injustice will end.
不会再有泪水 唯有幸福和安全
No tears, only happiness and safety.
你们的国家和政♥府♥
Your national and local governments
依然保有管辖权
will still have jurisdiction.
你们仍会自♥由♥掌控水电
You will run your water and power.
商店将会继续营业
Your stores will be open.
市场贸易将会继续交易
Your markets will trade.
你们的生活将一如既往
Your lives will continue as before
只有一个例外
minus one thing.
不公正
Injustice.
这不会在一夜之间改变
This won't happen overnight,
但是改变进程已经开始了
but the process is already beginning.
这预示着人类黄金时期的来临
It will herald the arrival of the golden age of man.
我们不是征服者
We're not conquerors.
我们是推动者
We're enablers.
我们会帮助你们转变
We're going to help you change.
我知道这很可怕
I know it's frightening,
但是你们已经不再孤单
but you are no longer alone.
我知道这很可怕
I know that this is frightening,
但是你们已经不再孤单
but you are no longer alone.
我知道这很可怕 但是你们已经不再孤单
I know it's frightening, but you're no longer alone.
我们管他们叫外星来客
剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表