剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表
Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer.
詹妮弗 詹妮弗 詹妮弗
Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Jennifer,
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
詹妮弗
这些孩子中 有些能举起杯子
Some of these kids can lift a cup.
有些能移♥动♥汽车
Some of them can move a car.
我见过一个三岁的小女孩
I met a three-year-old girl who had a knack
能用三种语言在她父母的梦里
for speaking to her parents in their dreams,
和他们对话
in three languages.
他们的代谢速率加快了
I mean, their metabolic rates have accelerated,
他们大脑中的电活动无疑也增强了
and there's undoubtedly increased electrical activity in the cerebrum.
概括起来
Bottom line:
他们是具有认知力
these are regular children
念力以及通灵能力的正常儿童
with cognitive, telekinetic, and psychic ability,
而且他们都连结起来了
and they're all linked.
在全球范围内
All across the world,
他们以某种方式...
they are somehow...
彼此相连
linked to one another.
这一切都归结于第一个孩子
It all goes back to the first one,
格瑞森之女 詹妮弗
the Greggson baby, Jennifer.
她是关键
She's the key.
你好 杰克 又是我 米洛
Hey, Jake, it's me again, Milo.
我知道你想让你的家庭尽可能地保持正常
Look, I know you want to keep your family as normal as possible,
但如今事情远没有那么简单了
but it's gone way beyond that now.
听着 我不知道你是否知晓此事
Look, I don't know if you're aware of this,
但全球的孩子都在喊着詹妮弗的名字
but kids all over the world are saying the name Jennifer,
而我想这有可能与你的女儿有关
and I think it may have something to do with your daughter.
求求你 请给我回电
Please, please, call me back.
她向我们展现了一些东西
She shows us things.
什么东西
What things?
是新世界的景象 妈妈
They're new worlds, Mom,
但我之前从没去过那里
but I've not been before.
她把我带到了非常遥远的地方
She's taking me so far away
甚至连超主们也未曾见过那里
that even the Overlords haven't seen them.
好了 各位
All right, guys,
我不管你们的父母在哪里
I don't care where your parents are.
我想让你们马上离开这儿
I want you out of here right now.
我说了马上
I said right now!
甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
外面有你好多新朋友
You have a lot of new friends outside.
他们为什么想见你呢
What do they want to see you for?
我都能看见
I can see all of it.
我能看见你的恐惧
I see your fear,
但你不需要感到害怕
but there is no need to be afraid.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我们不需要床单 艾米
We don't need sheets, Amy,
带些我们真正需要的东西就好
just pack what we really need.
其他的都能在新雅典找到
The rest we can find in New Athens.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. Hey, it's okay.
走吧
Come on.
我觉得我并不是一直在这里
I don't always feel like I'm really here.
你并不是一直在这里
You're not always here.
现在我们可以...
And now we can talk...
像这样交流
like this.
是的 我能听见
Yes, I hear you.
詹妮弗是一切
Jennifer is all,
既独♥立♥又浑然一体
divisible and indivisible,
万众一心地呼唤
in one mind that calls.
她召唤我们
She calls to us.
我们理解你
We know you.
我们听到了 詹妮弗
We hear you, Jennifer.
我们听到了
We hear you.
你是开始的终点
You are the end of the beginning.
孩子们
Kids!
来吧 詹 过来
Come on, Jen. Come on.
你要去哪里 詹妮弗
Where do you go, Jennifer?
他们要带你去哪里
Where do they take you?
你妈妈需要安慰 汤姆
Your mother needs comfort, Tom.
我们看见你了
We see you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他们要带你去哪里
Where do they take you?
我们必须跟随
We must follow.
你好
Hello there.
我代表这个星球上最后一个自♥由♥之城的居民
On behalf of everyone here in the last free city on the planet,
欢迎您来到新雅典
welcome to New Athens.
无论您是谁
Whoever you are,
您都能立刻适应这里
I think you're gonna fit right in.
尽管我们没有具体的移♥民♥手续
Although we have no specific immigration process,
我们还是希望您能读完我们的介绍手册
we do ask that you read and complete the introduction packs
以便完成正式注册
so that you can formally register.
城市里许多地方都会召开介绍会
Orientation seminars are held in many sites around the city,
它们可以帮助您在这里安顿下来
and these will help you get settled
以过去的方式生活
into living life the old way.
请报姓名
Name, please.
格瑞森一家
The Greggson family.
欢迎
Welcome.
好了 伙计们 我们走吧
All right, guys, let's go.
你没事吧
You all right?
汤姆 汤姆
Tom, Tom.
你好 杰克 又是我 米洛
Hey, Jake, it's me again, Milo.
我知道你想让你的家庭尽可能地保持正常
Look, I know you want to keep your family as normal as possible,
但如今事情远没有那么简单了
but it's gone way beyond that now.
我得见见詹妮弗
I need to see Jennifer.
我们必须要知道她怎么了
We have to learn what's happening to her.
求求你 请给我回电
Please, please, call me back.
打扰一下 很抱歉打扰你
Excuse me. Sorry to bother you.
请跟我来 好吗
Would you come with me, please?
怎么了
What's the problem?
-跟我来就行了 -好的
- Just come with me, please. - Sure.
你没惹上任何麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
格瑞森先生 欢迎来到新雅典
Mr. Greggson, welcome to New Athens.
-你是谁 -我是杰瑞·哈克劳斯
- Who are you? - I'm Jerry Hallcross.
这个地方最近似于市长的人
I'm the closest thing this place has to a mayor.
没错 我在广播里听说过你
Right. I heard you on the radio.
这是我妻子 艾米
This is my wife, Amy,
我儿子 汤姆
my son, Tom,
这是我们的女儿
and this is our daughter.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, sweetie?
-詹妮弗 -詹妮弗
- Jennifer. - Jennifer.
我听过很多次这个名字
I seem to be hearing that name a lot.
你显然是与众不同的
You're obviously very special.
我们欢迎所有人来这里
We welcome everyone here. Okay?
也许我们甚至可以帮助你
Maybe we can even help you.
朋友们 拜托 放松点
Guys, please, relax.
你们没惹上任何麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
我是来帮助你们的
I'm here to help.
谢了 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
来吧
Come on.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这里真美
It really is beautiful.
当然 绝大多数人都喜欢乌托邦
Of course, the majority prefer Utopia,
不管"乌托邦"的确切含义是什么
whatever "utopia" really means.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
超主们 他们真的不管你们吗
The Overlords, they really leave you alone?
他们尊重我们
They respect our decision
不在他们的完美世界里居住的决定
not to live in their perfect world,
但你知道这里发生了什么吗
but do you know what happens here?
文明回归了 还有艺术和自我表现能力
Culture returns, art, self-expression.
剧集 | 童年的终结(2015) | 导航列表