艾薇 你没必要这么做的
Ivy, you don't have to do this.
我必须这么做
Oh, I am doing it.
我在树林里待了太久
I've been hiding out in the woods way too long.
我必须把自己洗干净 不管这个洗车棚有多离谱
I've got to rinse off this old baggage, right through this ridiculous car wash.
先生 不会有危险吧?
Hey, mister, is this thing even safe?
这个洗车棚绝对安全 让你焕发新生
It's a perfectly safe revitalization,
散发清新的薄荷香 快乐一整天
with a squirt of minty freshness to brighten your day.
哇 我也要一起 - 那我在出口等你们
Shoot, I'll go with you. - And I'll catch you on the other side.
别喷我的眼睛 这感觉真怪
Not in the eyes. That's weird.
看看你!你感觉怎么样?
Look at you! How do you feel?
我感觉焕然一新 蓄势待发
Brand new and ready to roll.
你们看 我怎么样?
Well, what about me?
你本来就很完美
Can't mess with perfection.
和新的朋友 开上了公路
Hitting the highway, a couple of friends
绕过每个弯 冒险旅途
With new adventures 'round every bend
无论是竞速或被拖走
Whether racing fast or getting towed
永远都在一起 我们在路上
We're ever together, cars on the road
《赛车总动员之公路旅行》
演出时间
这里真是太荒凉了
A whole lot of nothing out here.
荒凉?开什么玩笑?
Nothing? Are you kidding?
之前在树林待了那么久 我打算要好好享受一切了
Speaking as a one-time hermit, I'm ready to soak it all up.
无论是蓝天 绿地 还是新体验
Blue skies, green fields, and new experiences.
我都用全新的眼光去看待
See everything with fresh eyes.
她说得对 我们已经对简单的快乐麻木了
She's right. We've gone numb to the simple pleasures.
我们怎么会变成这样?
What have we become?
什么?我?麻木?无聊?
What? Me? Numb? Jaded?
嘿 我很享受简单的快乐
Hey, I celebrate life's simple pleasures.
我很热爱... 天啊 有个马戏团
I appreciate... Oh, jeez, it's a circus.
我们赶紧走
Just keep moving.
马戏团表演秀
有马戏团又怎么了?
What's wrong with a circus anyway?
因为... 那是因为...
It's the... It's 'cause of the...
你害怕小丑?
You're scared of clowns?
拜托 小丑多可爱啊
Come on. They're just plain adorable, is all.
你居然害怕小丑
Afraid of a few clowns.
真不敢相信 - 艾薇去哪了?
Jiminy Christmas. - Where's Ivy?
嘿 朋友们 过来!这里有座位
Hey, guys, up here! I got us seats.
快来吧!
Hurry!
天啊 真遗憾 今天没有演出 我们走吧
Oh, well, too bad. No show today. Let's go.
真是稀客!接下来请观看
Rare patrons! Now witness the dazzling spectacle
精彩绝伦的马戏团表演秀
that is Circus Velocitas.
你们将会为惊险的动作而战栗
You will tremble before feats of derring-do,
为惊人的力量而震撼 然后欢呼...
gasp at impossible strength, followed by cheers and...
不对 是先欢呼 然后再...
Wait. You'll cheer first, then, um...
好了 请坐好!
Now, sit back! Shut up...
精彩演出马上开始!
And behold the greatness!
拜托 亲爱的 好不容易来了观众 你可别扫了他们的兴
Come on, babe. We finally get an audience and you're boring them to tears.
什么?我才没扫兴 是你扫兴
What? I'm not boring them. You're boring them.
没事的 兄弟 小丑都在台上
It's okay, buddy. He's all way down there.
真是太棒了!
This is amazing!
真漂亮啊! - 是啊
Oh, did you see that? - Oh, yeah.
要不我还是出去等着吧
You know, I think I'm just gonna wait out front.
那样太没礼貌了
That ain't polite.
再说了 他们会把你拉回来的
Besides, they'll drag you back.
请看!请看!请看!
Behold! Behold! Behold!
请看!
Behold!
终于结束了
Finally, it's over.
好了 来吧 我们走
Okay. Come on, let's go.
等等 亲爱的观众们...
But wait, dear audience.
又怎么了!
Aw, come on!
完美的演出少不了观众的参与
There's really no show without you.
所以 你们谁愿意上台一起表演吗?
So may we have a volunteer to take the stage?
嘿 嘿!
Oh, oh, oh. Hey, hey!
选他 - 等等?什么?不!
Pick him. - Wait, what? No!
这多好啊
No, this is good.
正好治治你的马戏团恐惧症
It'll be like one of them exposure therapy things.
我吗?
Uh, me?
我们刚想到一套动作 特别适合你
We've got a little routine in mind. You'll be perfect.
其实 我也有一个想法
Actually, I've got my own idea.
等等 这是怎么了?
Uh, wait, what's going on?
不不不 她要干什么?
Oh, whoa. No, no, no, no. What is she doing?
巨型卡车都喜欢做一件事
Monster trucks tend to do one thing,
那就是碾碎路上的一切障碍
and that's smush everything in their path.
我以为她不会再那样了呢
I thought she was done with all that.
耶!
Yes!
耶!
Yeah! Whoo-hoo! - Ha-ha!
你在哪儿学的这些? - 不知道 好像自然就会了
Where did you learn to do that? - I don't know. It just came out of me.
我从没见过如此精彩的表演 - 哦 天啊!谢谢
I've never seen anything like it. - Oh, man! Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
艾薇!艾薇!你也太棒了吧!
Ivy! Ivy! Ivy, you were amazing.
哦 我的天 太不可思议了!
Oh, my gosh. That was incredible!
你知道吗?
And guess what?
他们让我留下
They asked me to stay.
什么?等等!你要留下?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. You're going to stay?
我不知道该怎么形容 好像我就属于这里
I don't know how to explain it. It just feels right here.
是啊 你确实属于这里
Yeah, I can see that now.
没事 也许我们还会再见
Well, maybe we'll meet again.
但愿会再见
I really hope so.
哇 某人终于克服了马戏团恐惧
Well, look who's finally coming around about the circus.
好吧
Okay.
你好呀
Uh... Hi there.
一路顺风! - 再见!
Safe travels! - Bye-bye!
感谢你们的光临! - 我会想你们的
Thanks so much for coming! - Gonna miss you guys.
我在想 也许整个旅程 都会像开头这么美好
You know, I'm guessing this is the beginning of something great.
嘿 我有一个想法
Hey, you know what we should do?
等我们参加完婚礼
Once we're done with the wedding,
我们再回来这里 看看她过得怎样
we should come back again, see how she's doing.
不要 我是说 到时候再说也不迟吧?
Oh, no. I mean, we don't have to decide right now, right?
好耶!
Oh, yes!
去吧 艾薇! - 太棒啦!
Go Ivy! - All right!