Well, what do you know, I guess I accidentally learned stuff.
我的脑袋有点胀胀的
My mind does feel a bit puffy.
好了 你午觉都睡醒了
Well, now that you've had a nice little nap,
我们也该回去继续赶路了
maybe it's time to get back on the road.
再见了 机甲恐龙汽车
Farewell, Mechaturbonatops.
或许以后会再见的
Perhaps we'll meet another day.
接下来去哪儿?
So where to next?
去神秘洞窟还是神秘巨型消音器?
The Caverns of Mystery or the Giant Muffler of Mystery?
不如去世界上最大的玉米宫殿吧?
Or how about the World's Largest Corn Palace of Mystery,
哪个景点最能学到东西?
Which one's the most educational?
什么?你不是最怕学习了吗?
What? Aren't you scared you might learn something?
不 我什么都不怕
Shoot, I ain't scared of nothin'.
板牙!
Mater!
嘿 板牙 等等我 兄弟!
Hey, Mater. Wait up, buddy!
板牙!
Mater!