曲轴它连接着飞轮
Crank shaft's connected to the flywheel
其实 如果我们全速前进的话
You know, if we poured it on at top speed,
一天半就能赶到小镇参加婚礼
we'd be in town for the wedding in a day and a half.
别提醒我了
Don't remind me.
那么多有意思的事 你偏要提婚礼这件事吗?
Thousands of things to see, you have to bring up nuptials?
没人关心...
Nobody cares about...
路怎么没了?
Uh... Where is the road?
其实 我刚才也在想这个问题呢
You know, I was starting to wonder about that myself.
嘿 这里没有别的汽车了 那我们开多快都可以
Well, hey, there's nobody else out here. We can go as fast as we want.
想要比赛吗?
Want to race? - Uh...
啊... - 来吧!
Well... - Come on!
你看你 一说到比赛就干劲十足
Ha! Look at you, all charged up to race.
但我不可能会赢... 走!
But I don't have a chance against... Go!
快来 麦昆!
Come on, McQueen!
耶 兄弟! - 耶!
Yeah, buddy! - Whoo! Yeah!
哦 兄弟
Oh, man.
我不是最快的 但是开快车真的很有趣
I ain't the quickest, but it sure would be fun to be fast.
是什么声音?
What is that?
听起来像是飞机?
It sounds like an airplane?
可能是用来送货的高级无人机
Oh, maybe it's one of them fancy delivery drones.
小心!
look out!-
我的天啊!
Holy smokes!
刚才这肯定不是送货的无人机
That, sir, was no delivery drone.
和新的朋友 开上了公路
Hitting the highway, a couple of friends
绕过每个弯 冒险旅途
With new adventures 'round every bend
无论是竞速或被拖走
Whether racing fast or getting towed
永远都在一起 我们在路上
Ever together, cars on the road
《赛车总动员之公路旅行》
盐地竞速
今天来了很多汽车 现在...
There's a lot of us today, folks. Right now...
是陆地竞速赛车
Land speed racers.
差点撞到我们的就是他们呀
So that's who almost clipped us back there.
嘿 你快看
Hey, look at that.
要小心速度魔鬼
Watch out for the Speed Demon.
速度魔鬼?
Speed Demon?
它们这里有一套自己的说法 甚至是他们自己的文化
They've got their own language out here. Their own culture even.
对这些车来说 什么都不重要
With these cars, everything gets stripped away.
它们只追求速度
It's pure speed.
不错呀 哥们儿 你打破了自己的记录
Good time, Lou. You broke your record.
是啊 好歹是打破了
Yeah, broke something.
只不过冒着一点生命危险
With just the tiniest little taste of death.
请让一让!让我过去 谢谢!
Out of the way! Pardon me, please!
一辆很长的大车要过去了 小心 很长的车
Big long car coming through. Watch it. Long car.
重点在于突破自己 这是和自己比赛
Whoa! It's about breaking through. It's a race against yourself.
使用的工具总是闪亮
好多汽车都来了
Check out the divisions.
有经典的道奇车 进口车 定制车 柴油卡车
You've got your classic rod, your imports, special construction, diesel trucks,
和火箭动力车
rocket-powered cars.
真不敢相信
It's crazy.
他们甚至都没有排名... - 拖车?
They probably even have a ranking for... - Tow truck?
我通常不会花时间
I don't normally spend my time
把你这样的拖车改装成竞速赛车
trying to mold the likes of you into a racing machine.
啊 那好吧!
Oh, nuts and bolts!
不过 我们的队伍 现在刚好有个难得的空缺
That said, we suddenly find ourselves with a rare opening on our team.
可以让你顶上
And so, you may accept the privilege of racing for me.
不不不 我们只是路过...
No, no, no, no, no, no. We are just passing...
那真是太好了!
Absofantastilutely!
什么?不
What? No.
很好 那我们开始改装吧
Perfect. Let's begin your journey.
板牙 你为什么要这么做?
Mater, why are you doing this?
我一直都想要速度更快一点
I've always wanted to go faster than fast.
你看 现在我有机会能够做到了
Shoot, right now, I've got a pretty good shot at it.
可我们都不认识这两辆怪车
But what do we know about these crackpots?
我是说 两位通情达理的竞速赛车专家
Uh, I mean, these perfectly reasonable racing professionals.
好了!看我的厉害!
Dadgum! Look at me!
别这样!我们得先聊聊 兄弟
Come on! Let's talk about this, buddy.
我风驰电掣 开得比谁都快
I'm faster than fast and quicker than quick.
记得要小心速度魔鬼
Watch out for the Speed Demon.
哦 不
Oh, no.
板牙!
Mater!
板牙!
Mater!
时速280公里
175 miles per hour.
好了 你做到了 兄弟!
Okay, you did it, buddy!
你现在可以回去啦
You can back off now.
板牙?
Mater?
我就是速度!
I am speed!
时速780公里
465 miles per hour.
时速1000公里
6♥4♥0 miles per hour.
糟了
Uh-oh.
什么... 我的天!
What the... Dadgum!
好了 这就结束了
Well, that's it, then.
等等 什么结束了?
Wait. That's what then?
接下来你就跟着我走吧
I'll take you the rest of the way.
什么...你是谁?
What the... Who are you?
这里的赛车叫我速度魔鬼
The racers call me the Speed Demon.
大家都这样叫我
Part of the local lore.
不是吗?“要小心速度魔鬼”
You know, "Watch out for the Speed Demon."
算了!我看你长得一点都不像魔鬼
Shoot! You don't look all that demon-y to me.
可不是嘛
Ha! Tell me about it.
好了 很高兴见到你
Well, this has been a treat.
我想我还是... - 板牙
I guess I'll just be... - Mater.
你为什么要参加竞速赛呢?
What the heck are you doing out here?
我只是很想试试
Just scratching an itch.
我想 为什么我不能是最快的 为什么我不能是最棒的?
Thinking, "Why can't I be the fastest? Why can't I be the best at something?"
好吧 我从没想到你的结局会是这样
Well, I never thought this is how you'd go out.
说实话 这结局还行
Honestly, this seems about right.
那好吧 我们走吧?
Okay, then. Shall we be going?
现在就走?
What, now?
但谁来告诉麦昆这个坏消息呢?
But who's going to break it to Lightning?
他会知道的
He'll figure it out.
我连再见都还没说呢
I don't even get to say goodbye?
你知道什么是托梦吧?
Do you know what a seance is?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我们来下棋
We play checkers for it.
我赢了 你就送我回去
I win, you send me back.
没办法送你回去 一切都结束了
There's no sending back. What's done is done.
不如我们来猜数字?
Ooh. How about we match wits?
我现在想的数字是什么?
Uh... What number am I thinking of now?
板牙 这样没用的
Mater, that's not how it works.
是七 - 哎 你猜对了
Seven. - Dang. You're right.
耶! - 好吧
Yes! - Okay.
那不如这样?你闭上眼睛
How about this? Close your eyes.
你说说我有几个轮胎?
How many tires am I holding up?
嗯 不可能多过四个
Well, it can't be more than four.
你有六个轮胎 对吧?
You have six tires, right?
啊 是四个还是六个?
Well, was it four or six?
嘿 你去哪...嘿!
Hey, where'd you... Hey.
让我进去
Come on.
这样做的 我还没见过呢
Well, that's a novel approach.
哎
Shoot.
好吧 那我就把他送回去吧
Ah, well, I suppose I can let one slip through the cracks.
刚才是怎么了?
What was that?
板牙 你还活着!
Mater. You're alive!
我确实还活着
I do believe I am.
你刚才很担心我 对吧?
You was worried about me, wasn't you, huh?
我知道 你在担心我
Ha-ha! Come on. You was worried.
我当然担心了 板牙
Of course I was, you big lug-nut.
我们是最好的兄弟 不是吗?
We're best buddies, aren't we?
再说了 没有你的公路旅行 还有什么乐趣呢?
Besides, what fun is a road trip on your own anyway?
你说得没错
You've got that right.
拖车!
Tow truck!
你知道你都做了什么吗?