没错 要下大暴雨了
Yep. Storm's on its way.
不可能 天气多好啊
No way. Look at the sky.
你是从哪看出来的?
Seriously, where do you get this?
都说了我生锈的关节能预知下雨
I told you, my rusty joints know when the rain's coming.
或许我们应该在刚刚
You know, we probably should have stopped
几公里外的那间小旅馆住下
at that cute little motel a few miles back.
不 我不觉得
Nah. I don't think so.
继续走吧
Let's just keep going.
前面肯定还有其他旅馆 总会有的
There's bound to be another motel eventually.
不准挖苦我
Just don't say it.
我就要挖苦你 - 不准
Oh, I'm gonna say it. - Don't.
命运酒店
太棒了!
Perfect.
瞧 我没说错吧?
See? What did I tell you?
和新的朋友 开上了公路
Hittin' the highway, a couple of friends
绕过每个弯
With new adventures
冒险旅途
'Round every bend
无论是竞速或被拖走
Whether racing fast
或被拖走
Or getting towed
永远都在一起 我们在路上
Whoo-hoo! - Ever together, cars on the road
《赛车总动员之公路旅行》
《熄灯后》
你们好
Greetings.
不不不
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
喂 走啦
Oh, come on.
有一种复古美
It's got vintage charm.
我们提供免费彩色电视
Color television is complimentary.
6点到9点一刻有自助早餐
Breakfast buffet from 6:00 am to 9:15.
前台
所有房♥客都是中午12点整退房♥
Checkout time for all guests is at precisely noon.
瞧 这里不错啊
See? This place is fine.
我们又不是要长住
It's not like we're going to live here.
我要开着灯睡
I'm keeping the light on.
随你的便
Well, suit yourself.
反正我今晚会睡得很沉
I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight.
板牙
Mater.
麦昆
McQueen.
麦昆
McQueen.
你好?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is... Is anybody there?
啊吓死我了
Ah, it scared me to death-
我的天
Ah, jeez.
麦昆
McQueen.
麦昆
McQueen.
717号♥赛车
什么?
What?
和我们比赛吧 闪电
Come, race with us, Lightning.
不是吧
Come on.
太好了!
Great!-
夹层
防冻剂
好多防冻剂啊
That's a lot of antifreeze.
你好 - 你迟到了
Hello. - You're late.
喝杯酒吧 - 好喝得要命
Try the punch. - It's to die for.
一起跳舞吗?
Shall we dance?
步伐很轻盈嘛
The steps are very light-
跟我跳吧? - 你好!
Going my way? - Howdy!
别走啊 - 才刚开始呢
Don't leave yet. - We are just getting started.
抱歉!
Sorry!
有人吗?
Hello?
耶 呜呼
Here I come.
什么?
What? Whoa!
哇 等等 怎么回事?
Wow wait what's going on?-
哥们 我昨晚睡得比国♥庆♥日的铲雪车还安稳
Whoo, buddy. I slept better than a snow plow on the Fourth of July.
看来你说的是对的
Boy, you was right about this place.
这样好了 以后都让你来选落脚的地方吧
Tell you what, you can pick the stops every time from here on out.
不 不 不
No! No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
再也不了 再也不了
Never again. Never again.
闪电 你还好吗?
Hey, Lightning. You're doing okay?
还好 我没事
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, I'm okay.
就是有点头晕
Just my head is spinning.
也许这样的老房♥子就是容易让人胡思乱想
I guess old buildings like this can really play tricks with your mind.
你又去吓唬客人了吗 兰迪?
Have you been messing with the guests again, Randy?
创始人