我没有迷路! - 你有!
I am not! Are so!
没有! - 你有!
Am not! - Are so!
行了 板牙 我没迷路
Cut it out, Mater. I'm not lost.
如果这也算导航 那我就是特斯拉皮卡
If this is navigating, then I'm a Tesla pickup.
那你挑劣质食品还让我放气呢
Yeah? Well, that crummy diner you picked out gave me gas
还是臭气
and not the good kind.
你睡觉时还磨牙打呼噜呢
Yeah, well, you make chewy, smacky sounds in your sleep.
你还口臭!
And your breath!
你的嘴巴才是臭气熏天呢
Well, your breath smells like a carpet fire.
那我们只能保留各自的不同意见了
Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
这点我同意
I can't agree to that.
那行 - 免了
Fine then! - No, fine.
行 - 行!
Fine. - Fine!
行行行 - 行行行
Fine, fine, fine. - Fine, fine, fine.
行了
Fine.
如果我们没有绝交 显然还没有
If we were speaking to each other, which we're not,
我会说前面有个营地
I'd say there's a camp up ahead.
如果我会理你 我会说“呜呼”
And if I was answering, I'd say, "Woo-hoo!"
一双小眼睛看呀看
Oh, I spy with my little eye
两个小可爱是在找妈妈吧
two clackety-kitty cars have lost their mumsies.
这一定是当地的说话风格吧
Huh. Must be some kind of regional dialect.
我来搞定
I got this.
如果长腿大哥放我们一马
We'll be rumblin' back to the rightwise
我们这就离开 一刻也不停留
if you cut us all slacksy-like, Cap'n Long Leggy.
和新的朋友 开上了公路
Hitting the highway, a couple of friends
绕过每个弯 冒险旅途
With new adventures 'round every bend
无论是竞速或被拖走
Whether racing fast or getting towed
永远都在一起 我们在路上
We're ever together, cars on the road
《赛车总动员之公路旅行》
公路战斗车
“嘿 我来搞定” 是的 你是搞定了
"Here, I got this." Yeah, you got this, all right.
我搞定了呀
Well, I did, sorta.
算是吧
Oh, yeah.
冲啊!
Let's go!
好盛大的庆典啊
Whoa. Points for pageantry.
来自腐朽荒原的难民们
Refugees from the decaying wastelands.
荒原?
Wastelands?
我们是从水箱温泉镇来的
We're from Radiator Springs.
或许她只是在打比方
Maybe she means it metaphorically.
你们是来请求加入我们的吗?
You come crawling for acceptance into our ranks?
不是
Um, no.
你们是想被拖到荒地
Shall we drag you to the badlands
让拾荒者拆掉你们干枯的胳膊腿?
where your parched husks will be dismantled by scavengers?
还是到角斗场上证明你们的价值?
Or will you prove your worth in the Thundercone?
怎样?
Well? - Ow!
角斗场 我们选角斗场
Uh, cone. Yeah, cone sounds good.
帮他们准备好 角斗场上见
Prepare them. The Thundercone awaits.
角斗场!角斗场!角斗场!
Thundercone! Thundercone! Thundercone!
见鬼
Dadgum.
你怎么有火焰喷射器?
How come you got a flamethrower?
你也有...铲子络腮胡啊
Well, you got a... shovelbeard.
两车相争 必有一死
Two cars enter. One survives.
胜出者会加入我们 和我们并肩抵御敌军
Let the victor join our ranks to battle the army of opposition.
耶!
Yeah!
什么? - 谁?
The what? - Who?
上场吧!
Off you go!
现在该怎么办? - 我先打败你
Now what do we do? - I'll destroy you.
之后再想办法复活你
Then try to wake you up later.
什么?不行
What? No.
电视上都这么演的
I saw it on the TV.
要不然我先打败你?
How about I destroy you?
然后... - 这样没人会相信的
Then... - Nah. Nobody will believe that.
你看? - 行 放马过来吧
See? - Fine. Do your worst.
行 等着 - 行!
Fine. I will. - Fine!
行行行! - 行行行!
Fine, fine, fine! - Fine, fine, fine!
等等 大家都去哪了?
Oh, wait. Where'd everybody go? - Huh?
尘土飞扬 骑兵来了
The dust rises, the hordes approach.
今天将会是浴血厮杀的一天
Many vital fluids will be spilled this day.
我们的机会来了 快走
Now's our chance. You coming?
站住 小羊羔们 这里没有车可以不听指令
Uh-uh. Take the line, lambsies. There'll be no objectors in these ranks.
听说你们是从荒原来的
They say you came from the wastelands.
这到底是怎么回事?
What started all this anyway?
很久很久以前
A lifetime ago we came,
我们一群志同道合的手工艺野营车
a gathering of like-minded, artsy-craftsy campers,
来到沙漠寻求启示
seeking enlightenment in the desert.
后来呢? - 我不知道
And? - I don't know.
后来动不动就吵架 拉帮结派
Petty squabbles flared. Factions formed.
新旧两派发生冲突
Old school clashed with the new.
就有了现在的混乱局面
It's all a bit murky now.
你都不记得为什么要战斗了?
You don't even remember what you're fighting about?
不太记得了
Not really, no.
或许该有人出面调停这场闹剧了
Maybe a little intervention is in order.
板牙 跟我来
Mater, follow me.
双方都听好了!
Warring factions!
嘿 我们明白的
Hey, we get it.
原本是朋友间的一次小旅行
A fun little trip among friends somehow escalates
莫名其妙地升级成了地盘大战
into a post-apocalyptic turf war.
这很正常 对吧?
It happens, right?
你们完全可以放下火焰喷射器
But it's okay to lay down your flamethrowers
忘掉这些小吵小闹
and forget these petty squabbles.
这有什么?
Who cares?
当小吵闹到了不可收拾的地步
Some dopey, insignificant tiff spins out of control.
你会突然发现 你和你在世上最好的朋友
And next thing you know, you and your best friend in the world
根本是为了毫无意义的事在争吵
have come to blows over absolutely nothing.
这太傻了
It's crazy.
对吧 好哥们? - 是的 好哥们
Right, buddy? - Right, buddy.
你们觉得呢?
So what do you say?
不如我们都降降火 停止争吵
Why don't we all just throttle back, shut the heck up,
然后就冰释前嫌吧?
and, I don't know, move on?
拜托 再怎么样 也比现在这样好 对吧?
Come on. Can't be any worse than all this, right?
在那边! - 什么?
Over there! - What is?
高速公路!
The highway!
没办法 我们也尽力了
Oh, well, we gave it a try.
至少这个小兄弟听进去了
At least this little fellow was listening.
你们的腐朽荒原 真是个充满希望的美丽地方
Your decaying wasteland is a beautiful vision of hope.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
闪电 你看那边
Uh, Lightning, take a look.
看样子 我得进去店里 再多点几百杯冷饮了
Ah. I guess I'll go in and order a couple hundred more sippy coolers.