剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
make sure everything's going okay.
以确保一切正常
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
I spoke to them last week.
我上周和他们聊过
Your students are covered.
你的学生受到保护
Everything's good.
一切都好
We need more firewood at the house.
屋里需要更多柴火
I'll take care of it.
我来解决
Well, I gotta get in touch with my dad about their visit.
我需要和我爸爸联♥系♥ 好知道他们什么时候来
I can't remember if I did.
我不记得我有没有联♥系♥过他
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
I should come home.
我应该回家
Excuse me.
抱歉
We could have used all this manpower
我们本应该在凯蒂·派恩活着的时候
when Katie Pine was still alive.
布置这么多人手
This isn't the time.
现在说这个不是时候
The killer's still out there
杀人犯依然逍遥法外
and you've got half the force doing theatre.
而你却让一半人手在这里充场面
We are paying our respects to a grieving mother.
我们要向一位悲痛的母亲致以敬意
Is that what this is?
是为了这个吗
Indeed.
的确
Dorothy Pine's not coming.
桃乐西·派恩不来了
Why?
为什么
Maybe she had better things to do.
或许她有更重要的事要做吧
Detective, it's-it's Father Presnell.
警探 我是普瑞斯尼尔教父
I-I was just, uh, speaking with one of our
我刚才和我们的一个志愿者聊天
volunteers who remembers Todd Curry.
他还记得托德·库里
Turns out he did come back.
他确实回来过
To stay.
回来住吗
No, no.
不 不
He came to borrow a sleeping bag.
他来借走了一个睡袋
He found a place to squat.
他找到一个房♥子 偷偷住在里面
One of the kids went to visit him.
有一个孩子去看过他
You know where?
你知道在哪儿吗
Uh, it's an abandoned house.
是一所被遗弃的房♥子
Uh, from the description,
从描述来看
it sounds like the one on Sparhawk Street.
像是斯巴霍克街的那所房♥子
Do you know that?
你知道在哪儿吗
Yeah, I do, I do.
是的 我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
First Billy LaBelle,
先是比利·拉贝尔
and now Todd Curry.
现在又是托德·库里
Seventeen years old,
十七岁
last seen at that address.
最后一次被人看见是在这个地方
If I can get in there, have a look around,
如果我能进去看一看
maybe I can track him down.
或许我能找到他
No judge will grant this warrant.
没有法官会许可你的行动
They will if you back me.
只要你支持我 他们就会同意
And when this kid shows up alive and well, what then?
如果这个孩子活得好好的 怎么办
You gonna move down your list
你会继续盯着本省失踪人口名目
until you've cleared every missing person in the province?
直到查完每一个人吗
If this is real, we need to catch the guy
如果这是真的 我们就得抓住这个人
and to catch the guy we need to act like it's real.
要抓住这个人 我们就得认真对待
The Chief is considering handing Katie Pine
局长正在考虑把凯蒂·派恩
over to the OPD.
移交给安大略省警♥察♥局
What? We've got a murdered indigenous girl
什么 现在这个本地女孩惨遭谋杀
who has slipped through the cracks.
算是我们工作上的疏忽
Everybody is watching.
大家都看着我们呢
I am trying to give you a chance here
我想给你个机会
but you are gonna have to work the case that is in front of you
要么你把你手上的案子解决掉
or you are going to lose it.
要么你将会丢掉这个案子
Again.
再一次
So,
所以
you decide.
你自己决定
Get me the warrant.
帮我拿到许可证
Hi.
嗨
I'm Detective Delorme.
我是德洛姆警探
I'm here about a noise complaint.
我接到了噪音投诉
Okay.
好吧
Now we have reports...
报告上提到
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Of a loud engine sound.
吵闹的引擎声
We're trying to locate the source.
我们正努力定位噪音的来源
Oh, no. We haven't heard anything, Detective.
不 我们什么也没听到 警探
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Nothing unusual?
没什么不寻常的吗
No.
没有
I mean a noise like that, it'd wake the boy and then
那样的噪音会吵醒我们的孩子
we'd know about it, that's for sure.
那样的话我们会知道的 我敢肯定
Is it just the two of you here?
屋里只有你们两个人吗
With the boy.
还有孩子
Maybe someone else has heard something?
或许其他人听到什么了呢
No. Just us.
没有 只有我们仨
I noticed all the skis.
我看到那些滑雪板了
Oh. Well, oh, they're mine.
都是我的
Three different sizes.
三副滑雪板尺寸不一样
Different conditions.
用在不同的雪地上
Well if you
如果你
do hear that noise, Mr....?
听到了噪音 您叫
I will call you, Detective.
我会打给你的 警探
Good luck with, uh,
关于噪音投诉事件
the noise complaint.
祝你好运
Cardinal.
卡迪纳尔
Woodrow "Woody" Baldwin.
伍德罗 "伍迪" 鲍德温
He did three months in Drumheller for auto theft.
他曾因在德兰赫勒实施汽车盗窃而被拘留三个月
He's our guy.
他是我们的目标
I can feel it. Good work.
我感觉得出来 干得漂亮
You should see him.
你应该去见见他
Thinks he can charm his way out of anything.
他认为他可以靠着个人魅力解决任何事
All right, listen, well,
好吧 你听着
we'll put a patrol on him.
我们可以派人跟着他
Lise, I gotta call you back.
莉兹 我回头再打给你
I'll call when I know more.
如果我有更多消息 再打给你
McLeod. Yeah?
麦克劳德 怎么了
Your three favourite detectives on the OPD side.
你最喜欢的三位安大略省警♥察♥局警探在等你接电♥话♥
Grab a pen, write them down.
拿上笔 把他们的话记下来
We're gonna need help.
我们需要更多人手
And I don't want their dregs. Got it.
还有我不想要他们那边的废物 明白
Lise?
莉兹
Yeah? Yeah.
怎么
You're not coming on scene,
你不用去犯罪现场
you're needed elsewhere.
别的地方需要你
Now? Yeah. Now.
现在吗 是的 现在
Don't keep 'em waiting.
别让他们等太久
I'm sorry to pull you away.
很抱歉把你叫到这儿来
I know it's not a good time.
我知道现在不是时候
He suspect anything?
他起疑心了吗
No. He's focused on Katie Pine.
没有 他一心扑在凯蒂·派恩的案子上
Okay.
好的
I know it's early, but give me your generals.
我知道为时尚早 但是说说你对他的总体印象
Well, he's stubborn.
他很固执
Smart.
聪明
Thinks he knows better.
认为自己更了解情况
He never would have found that second body
如果只是听从别人的命令
if he'd done what he was told.
他是不可能找到第二具尸体的
And?
还有呢
And...
还有
I don't trust him.
我不信任他
What's discussed in here
我们谈到的一切
can't leave these walls.
不能告诉任何人
Not to your Sergeant,
即便是你的长官
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表