剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
Previously on Cardinal...
冰血缉凶 前情提要
Some of this was frenzy violence
有一些是乱击伤
but some of it was purposeful.
但有一些是故意伤害
He was experimenting.
他在开♥发♥新玩法
Audio tape.
录音带
If you were taking off for good,
如果你打算离家出走不回来
you'd bring your laptop.
你会把电脑也带上
I'm telling you this kid didn't run away.
我觉得这小孩并没打算出走
He went to do something.
他去做什么了
Or meet someone.
或者去看谁了
My wife has bipolar disorder.
我妻子得了躁郁症
I'm sorry. I had no idea that...
对不起 我不知道...
Yeah, why did my mom bring us a teddy bear?
为什么我妈妈送了我们一个泰迪熊
I might have let it slip, we're trying.
可能我说漏嘴了 我们在试着要孩子
This isn't your thing, Josh.
这不是你一个人的事 乔西
You don't make the decisions on your own.
你不能擅作主张
Find the link between Cardinal and Corbett.
找到卡迪纳尔和科比特之间的联♥系♥
What happened to your truck?
你的车怎么了
I hit a squirrel.
我撞了一只松鼠
Why so much this time?
你这次怎么买♥♥这么多
He buys black market chips, cashes them in.
他在黑市买♥♥筹码 然后把它们提现
It shows how Cardinal launders his rat money.
这就是卡迪纳尔洗黑钱的手法
He won't stop, not until we stop him.
除非我们阻止他 他是不会停手的
Nothing else matters.
其它的都不重要
Could you walk me home?
你能送我回家吗
We can still drive away.
我们还能开走
We're doing this.
我们要这么干
This journey has taught me more than I could imagine
此行所学超乎我的想象
but why must we travel so far to find what's within.
但我们为何非要不远千里一探究竟呢
It's not that bad.
写的还不错啊
It's terrible.
烂到没眼看
It's fake.
假死了
Bend your knees.
膝盖弯曲
Keep loose. I am.
放松 我有啊
You're still looking at the bottles. Just look at the sight.
你还盯着瓶子看 盯着瞄准器就好
Focus on the sight.
专心瞄准
He's thinking,
他说
"I'm a guy in love so I better act like a guy in love."
"我是个恋爱中的人 所以我最好演得像一点"
And guys in love
而恋爱中的人
ask questions about what's within.
会追问事物的内在
It's just all a big show.
这只不过是他在演戏
What does she say back?
她回复了什么
A picture of a heart.
回了个爱心
He's making an effort.
他在努力呢
I think it's sweet.
我觉得挺甜的
Are you sending that to her?
你要发那个给她吗
Eric, why would you do that?
埃里克 你干嘛要这样
I don't know, sometimes I surprise myself.
我也不知道 有时我也会吓自己一跳
All right. Time to go.
好了 该走了
One moment of peace
你和她享有的
you have with her.
一刻安宁
She said, "I was never in peace. I hated".
她说 "我从来都没安宁过 我恨他"
She said, "I was driven by hate".
她说 "我被仇恨支配着"
Gran?
奶奶
Not towards you
不是针对你
but towards other people.
但针对其他人
Gran?
奶奶
That's why she silenced you.
这就是为什么她不让你说话
That's why she... she was like...
这就是为什么她像...
If you're sleeping let's turn this off.
如果你在睡觉就关了电视吧
She too had been through abuse.
她也受过虐待
Did you go to pozzies?
你去什么地方了吗
Eric and I had something to do.
我和埃里克有点事
Is he here?
他在这吗
Hello, you old yam.
你好呀老人家
Oh, he should pay rent,
他该给我房♥租
he's here so much.
他老是来这
God, you smell disgusting.
天呐 你闻起来真恶心
I made a list.
我列了个清单
Sooner rather than later, Edie, huh?
早好过晚 伊蒂 对吧
Keith?
基思
Wake up, Keith.
醒醒 基思
He's still out.
他还没醒
What time did you get home?
你什么时候回的家
Maybe midnight.
可能十二点吧
I didn't want to wake you.
我不想吵醒你
Everybody was asking about you.
每个人都问起你
I thought you were gonna join us.
我还以为你会过来
I was beat.
我累坏了
Hey, are you smoking again?
你烟瘾又犯了吗
No, why?
没啊 怎么了
Uh, I just thought I smelled it in the car.
我只是在车上闻到了点味道
I shouldn't have told your mom that we're trying to have a baby.
我不该告诉你妈我们在要小孩
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
The techs have uncovered
技术部在托德·库里电脑里
an encrypted e-mail exchange on Todd Curry's computer,
发现有加密电子邮件往来
something either Curry or the person Curry was communicating with
库里或者和他有联♥系♥的那个人
didn't want seen.
有些不可告人的秘密
They're working to crack it.
他们正在努力破解
So, did Curry meet the killer online?
所以 库里是在网上遇见凶手的吗
Let's be open to that idea.
让我们保留这个想法
We do know he photographed Katie Pine.
我们现在知道他给凯蒂·派恩照了相
We can hear it on the audiotape.
在录音带上能听出来
So, does he share them? Does he post them?
所以 他有跟其他人分享 展示过照片吗
CES is scouring the internet but,
电子委员会正在网上搜查
if you hear of any snuff photos, bondage, underage stuff,
如果你们听说了什么滴蜡照片 捆绑照 未成年人之类的
run it down.
彻查下去
Cell phone trace?
手♥机♥追踪呢
Sarge?
警长
A couple of days after Curry arrived here
在库里到达这里的几天前
he travelled to south about eighty kilometres
他往南部走了大概八十公里
and spent several hours just outside of Dorset.
在多赛特外待了几个小时
McLeod, I want you down there to have a look around.
麦克劳德 我要你去多赛特那里转一圈
Hannam, the seeing impaired traffic signals are mapped.
汉纳姆 去看看标记出来受损的交通灯
You'll run that canvass.
你去负责上门访问
Take ah, Fox and Leddy with ya,
把福克斯和莱迪也带上
knock on every door.
挨家挨户地问
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Good. Go.
很好 出发
So am I with you today?
所以今天我跟你一起吗
Oh, one last thing.
最后一件事
Ah, tips are coming in from the public by the truckload.
公众那里会提供大量的线索
Anything comes your way,
你们搜集到了什么线索的话
pass it along to Detective Delorme.
就交给德洛姆警探
I want a written tip sheet on every one.
我要所有人的本上都记下线索
Yes sir.
收到
Does he know?
他知道你在调查他了吗
Yesterday he was your biggest fan,
昨天他还是你的头号♥粉丝
today he's burying you in sups.
今天他就把你打入冷宫了
Is that so you don't have enough time
这样你就没时间
to follow your own investigation?
去做你自己的调查了吗
Can I run something by you?
我能跟你说句话吗
I was going over the dates and...
我刚刚在看日期...
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表