剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
I just wanted to say thanks.
我只是来道谢的
You're good at your job, Noelle.
你工作做得很好 诺艾尔
You don't need me to tell you that but...
虽然这是不言而喻的但...
Is this the
这是
stuff from Eric's van?
从埃里克车上搜到的东西吗
The guitar wasn't in there.
这里面没找到吉他
It wasn't at his house either.
在他家也没看到
That never bother you?
你没想过这个问题吗
Maybe he sold it?
可能他卖♥♥了
The bag from Southridge Pharmacy.
南桥药房♥的胶袋
It's a shopping bag.
这是个购物袋
Empty.
空的
Along with about two hundred other items
还有其他两百多个物件
and they're not going anywhere.
而它们也提供不了什么线索
It's time to clock out, John.
是时候去放个假了 约翰
I know it's hard.
我知道这不容易
Go home.
回家吧
Get some rest.
好好休息
Yeah.
好吧
I'll do that.
我走了
You had any medicine go missing recently?
最近你有什么药物被盗吗
An officer came by a couple days ago.
有警♥察♥几天前来过了
We checked.
我们核查过
There was nothing missing.
没有丢失被盗的药品
Triazolam.
三♥唑♥仑♥片[强烈的麻♥醉♥药♥]
You have that?
你有这药吗
Of course.
当然有
I'd like to check again.
我想再核查一遍
Okay, three bottles,
看着 三瓶
just as there's supposed to be.
本来也是这个数量
And you take meds
你是直接从这里
directly from here to fill prescriptions?
拿药来开处方吗
Yeah, that's right,
是啊 是这样
and then we record it all.
然后再录入电脑登记
Let's count 'em.
来数药片吧
What? All of them?
什么 三瓶吗
Let's count all of them.
全部都数一遍吧
211...
211...
212...
212...
213.
Check that with the inventory.
和库存记录对比一下
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
It's supposed to be 218 but
原本应该是218颗但现在
there's five missing.
少了五颗
How would a customer get back here
一个顾客怎样才能躲开你
without you noticing?
跑到这里偷药
It wasn't a customer. It was an employee.
不是顾客偷的 是员工偷的
Why do you say that?
你为何如此断言
Because I saw her.
因为我看到了
Edie Soames.
伊蒂·索姆斯
Hey.
你好
So John's not coming.
约翰不会来了
I'm the one who texted you.
是我给你发的信息
I'm Detective Lise Delorme,
我是莉兹·德洛姆警探
Algonquin Bay Police.
阿尔冈琴湾警局的
I got your number from the Chateau Guay Motel.
我向夏杜盖旅馆要了你的电♥话♥号♥码
I don't like being ambushed.
我不喜欢被暗算
Tammy, what I'm about to tell you is confidential.
塔米 我现在要告诉你的都是机密
So if you repeat any of it,
所以你要是泄密了
you'll be charged with obstruction of justice.
你会因妨碍司法罪受到指控
You understand?
听懂了吗
I guess.
听懂了
You're keeping that purse awfully close.
你一直紧紧的抓着你的包
Anything in there I should be worried about?
里面有什么需要我担心的东西吗
What do you take me for?
你把我当成什么人了
I don't know you.
我又不了解你
I'm investigating John Cardinal
我在对约翰·卡迪纳尔受到的
on charges of corruption.
腐♥败♥罪指控一案做调查
I need you to corroborate some information.
我需要你来证实一些信息
I know Cardinal tipped off Corbett.
我知道卡迪纳尔在警告科比特
I know you're extorting him.
我也知道你在敲诈他
So describe to me,
所以向我描述一下
what's your relationship with Cardinal?
你跟卡迪纳尔之间是什么关系
Top tier.
关系非常好
How much money
他警告科比特
did he get for alerting Corbett?
能拿到多少好处
You're... you're bouncing around here.
你问的问题都不搭边
No. No, I'm not.
不 我没有
No, it's all the same question.
都是一样的问题
Why would he do it?
他为什么要这么做
His job was to befriend you, to stay close.
他的工作是友好待你 与你保持密切联♥系♥
Maybe he wasn't doing it for the money at all.
也许他根本就不是为了钱
Maybe he wanted to protect you.
也许他是想保护你
You think Cardinal and I had an affair?
你认为我和卡迪纳尔有染吗
I don't know.
我不知道
All that time together,
这么长时间过去
the lines get blurred.
关系都搞不清了
And what about Catherine?
那么凯瑟琳呢
Was he blurry on that subject too?
他们两个之间的关系是不是也搞不清了
You're grasping, Detective.
你太贪心了 警长
Uh, how do you know about Catherine?
你是怎么知道凯瑟琳的
How do you even know her name?
你怎么能知道她的名字
Cardinal wouldn't
卡迪纳尔不愿意
expose his home life to you.
向你透露他的家庭生活的
Well, he must have let it slip.
他一定是说漏嘴了
While undercover?
在当卧底的时候吗
No chance.
他是没有机会的
Well, later then.
那就是当卧底之后
While you were extorting him.
而那时你正在敲诈他
Look, I don't remember.
听着 我记不清了
I got nothing more to say.
我已经没什么好说的了
Welcome to Divine Intervention.
欢迎来到交叉命运
My first guest is certain
我的第一位来宾确信
that after she came out at the age of 57,
在五十七岁时出柜之后
after having a family of her own,
经历了组建自己的家庭
including children and marriage to a man,
嫁给了她的丈夫 生了孩子之后
she was utterly ostracized from her family
她彻底被她的家庭排斥了
and it completely upended her life.
这完全颠覆了她的生活
She thinks she's the victim of serious discrimination
她认为自己是受严重歧视的受害者
and it's leading to trauma in new relationships
会导致无法♥正♥常
that are created and then broken.
与别人建立新的友情
Let's hear her story.
让我们听听她的故事
I came out at the age of 57.
我在五十七岁的时候出柜了
I loved my husband...
我很爱我的丈夫...
This is Detective John Cardinal.
我是约翰·卡迪纳尔警探
I have a DB at 212 Leighton
我在莱顿街212号♥的地下室
in the basement.
发现了一具尸体
I need an IDENT team.
我需要一支鉴定组
I need units,
我需要警力
and we need to lock this entire property down.
我们需要封锁此地
The whole place is hot.
这整个区域备受关注
This has to do with the Eric Fraser murders.
应该与埃里克·弗雷泽的谋杀案有关
I need you to put a BOLO out
我需要你们在系统发布
on an Edie Soames,
对伊蒂·索姆斯的通缉
S-o-a-m-e-s.
S-o-a-m-e-s
If there's a car registered in her name,
如果有以她的名字注册的车
call me back.
立刻给我回电
And check to see who else
并且确认一下还有谁
lives at this address, 212 Leighton.
住在莱顿街212号♥这个地址
If there's a car in the owner's name,
如果查到的这个房♥主有车
BOLO that too.
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表