剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Never disagree with him.
永远认同他的想法
Sure.
当然
Katie's remains
凯蒂的遗体
have been transported to the forensics lab in Toronto.
已经被送到多伦多的法医实验室了
Okay.
好的
It'll take a few days
过几天我们
and then we'll release her to you.
就可以把她的尸骨送还给您
There will be more questions
可能还需要问您几个问题
and we'll have to go over some ground
我们要核实几个
we've already covered.
之前询问过的说辞
I'm sorry to put you through that again.
很抱歉让你再经历这种痛苦
We're gonna throw everything we have at this, Dorothy.
我们之后就可以把这些都忘掉了 桃乐西
You said that before.
你之前就说过这句话
Then you stopped looking.
然后你就停止调查了
There'll be a fire later for Katie.
凯蒂的尸体之后会火化
You're welcome to come if you want.
如果你想来的话 欢迎你来
I don't know, Jerry. It wouldn't...wouldn't feel right.
我不知道 杰瑞 这样感觉很不好
Hey, John.
嘿 约翰
People are gonna think what they think.
不管其他人怎么想
But I know you did everything you could for Katie.
我知道你为凯蒂尽力了
Delorme here.
我是德洛姆
Katie Pine wasn't this guy's first victim.
凯蒂·派恩不是凶手的第一个猎物
You wanted to know my thinking.
你想知道我的想法
There it is.
这就是我的想法
He's a predator.
他是个捕食者
She didn't know him.
她不认识他
A little girl gets murdered,
一个小女孩被杀害
you look close.
你要查查身边的人
A neighbour. An uncle.
邻居 叔叔
I looked, Delorme.
我查了 德洛姆
Babysitters,
保姆
band mates, cousins.
乐队队友 表兄弟
I talked to them all.
我和他们都谈过了
I know her life inside and out.
我对她的生活了如指掌
Favourite song was "Shake It Off".
最喜欢的歌♥是《摆脱它》
Favourite food, canned peaches.
最喜欢的食物是桃罐头
Best friend, Tina.
最好的朋友是蒂娜
Boyfriend, Arnold.
男朋友是阿诺德
I know Katie Pine
我很了解凯蒂·派恩
and this guy is not from her world.
而这个人不属于她的世界
He stalked her.
他尾随她
He picked his moment and he struck.
伺机而后袭之
And who does that?
谁会这么做呢
A repeater.
惯犯
But there's just one small problem.
但有一点问题
No more bodies.
未发现其他尸体
Unless we missed it.
除非我们疏忽了
When I first took this case,
当我开始接这个案子时
another file caught my eye.
另一份档案引起了我的注意
Billy LaBelle.
比利·拉贝尔
Age ten.
十岁
He drowned in the lake.
溺死于湖中
You remember?
记得吗
Yeah. An accident.
嗯 一起意外
There were witnesses.
有目击证人
No.
不
LaBelle's mom went for smokes.
拉贝尔的母亲离开去抽烟
When she came back, Billy was dead.
等她回来时 比利已经死了
No one saw it happen.
这一过程没人看到
No one saw what happen?
什么事没被人看到
A serial killer swoop in
是连环杀手在那刻
at that exact moment?
突然出击吗
LaBelle was found face up in the water.
拉贝尔被发现时脸是朝上的
I talked to three different coroners.
我和三个不同的验尸官谈过
They all say that's unusual.
他们都说这不同寻常
The weight of your limbs
四肢的重量
keeps you face down.
会使脸保持向下
Unless,
除非
it wasn't an accident.
这并非意外
Young kid.
受害的都是儿童
All alone.
独自一人
Small.
很小
Vulnerable.
易被袭害
That's how these guys start.
这些人就这么下手的
He holds LaBelle under
他把拉贝尔按在水下
until his lungs fill.
直到他的肺灌满了水
Looks him in the eye while he does it.
行凶时他直视着孩子的眼睛
The biggest thrill of his life.
觉得刺♥激♥至极
What does Dyson think?
戴森怎么看的
Forget Dyson. I'm asking you.
别管戴森 我在问你
It's a stretch.
作案需要一段时间
LaBelle's mom was right there.
拉贝尔的母亲就在那儿
The timing doesn't work.
时间上不对
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
We're done?
讲完了吗
Good night.
晚安
And that's the new partner?
是你的新搭档吗
What did he want?
他想要什么
He wanted to hear himself talk.
他想听自己说话
Westbrook building is clear.
威斯布鲁克大楼已查
I'm gonna head to Chalmers Street.
我现在去查莫斯大街
Yeah.
对
Copy that.
收到
Who are you?
你是谁
Mrs. LaBelle,
拉贝尔夫人
I am Detective John Cardinal.
我是约翰·卡迪纳尔警探
I told him not to go in.
我告诉过他不要下水
Told him to wait until I got back but, you know,
让他等我回来 但是
he's such a water rat.
他就是只水老鼠
That's all he ever wanted to do.
只想着玩水
So you're there, uh,
所以你在那儿
for about an hour
待了大概一个小时
and then
然后
you go back up to the car for cigarettes.
你回到车里拿烟
Is that right?
对吗
And how far away was the car, would you say?
车离那儿有多远
I don't know. Five minutes, if that.
我不知道 有五分钟的路吧
Is there something wrong?
有什么不对吗
I told all this to the other cop a bunch of times.
这些我跟其他警♥察♥讲了好多次
Mrs. LaBelle, I know this is difficult.
拉贝尔夫人 我明白这很艰难
I'm just, uh,
我只是
I'm just doing some follow up.
只是在做后续工作
So, uh, gone ten minutes
那么 十分钟过去以后
and when you come back that's,
你回来时就
that's when you see Billy in the water.
就看见比利在水里
And that was about ten a.m.?
时间是早上十点左右是吧
Yeah.
对
Mrs. LaBelle,
拉贝尔夫人
I spoke with your friend, uh,
今晨 我和你朋友
Rosalyn this morning,
罗莎琳谈过
Rosalyn Garret.
罗莎琳·加勒特
She was with you the night before Billy died.
比利死前的那一晚 她和你在一起
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
You were at the Legion together.
你们在军团俱乐部
Sounds about right.
好像是的
And you stayed pretty late,
你们待到很晚
closed the place down.
一直到那里关门
What's this got to do with Billy?
这和比利有什么关系
I'm just,
我只是
I'm just trying to get the timeline straight here.
我只是试图将时间线连起来
剧集 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表