五、四...
Five, four...
三、二、一...
three, two, one...
算你走运 我不能朝你开枪
Fortunately for you, I cannot shoot you.
因为我需要你 但玛丽 你是逃不掉的
I need you. But, Marie, there is no escape from me.
潮水正在上涨
The tide is rising
只有我能带你到安全的地方
and only I can get you to safety,
因为只有我有光源
because only I have the light.
既然循循善诱行不通 那我就给你分♥析♥一下利害
I have tried tenderness. Now, let me try reason.
你的性命掌握在我手上 正如我的性命掌握在你手上
Your life is in my hands. Just as my life is in yours.
我正在寻找烈焰之海
I'm looking for the Sea of Flames.
你是怎么知道烈焰之海的?
How do you know about the Sea of Flames?
你父亲告诉我的
Your father told me.
你和父亲说过话?
You've spoken to my father?
告诉我它在哪里
Just tell me where it is.
告诉我他还活着
Tell me he's alive.
我知道他还活着
I know he's alive.
我能听到他的声音
I hear his voice.
注意听我的声音 听我指示
Listen to my voice. Listen to me.
跟紧点 这里很拥挤 对不起 玛丽
Stay close. It's very crowded. I'm sorry, Marie.
(巴黎 1940年6月14日 四年前)
我知道今天是你的生日 但我还有必须处理的要事 小心
I know it's your birthday, but there's still things I must do. Careful.
你不是说这是度假吗? - 是的
You said we're going on holiday. - We are.
那我们为何如此匆忙?
Then why are we in such a hurry?
因为很遗憾 玛丽 德军刚好选在你生日这天入侵巴黎
Because, Marie, sadly the Germans have chosen your birthday to invade Paris.
借过一下
Excuse me.
德军会对法国做什么?
What will the Germans do with France?
为了满足某人的虚荣心 他们将会洗劫城市 掠夺值钱之物
For the vanity of one man, they'll ransack whole cities and take everything of value.
来 帮我把恐龙画廊的钥匙找出来
Here, would you please help me find the key to the dinosaur gallery?
你比我找得更快
You're much faster than I am.
来吧 玛丽 我们必须尽量挽救 这里的珍宝 然后再寻求自救
Come, Marie, we must save what we can and then save ourselves.
你的右手边有个板条箱
There's a crate on your right.
丹尼尔!你还需要这个吗? - 急需
Daniel! You still want this? - Yes, urgently.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
抱歉要你跟我一起过来 玛丽 但如果我把你留在公♥寓♥
Sorry I brought you, Marie, but if I left you at the apartment
谁也无法保证我还能回去
there's no guarantee that I would have made it back.
他们将会封锁街道 实施戒♥严♥
They'll close the streets, and impose a curfew.
一旦纳粹来到博物馆 这将是他们最先觊觎的东西
When the Nazis come to the museum, this is what they'll be looking for first.
我们要带上这些宝石吗? - 不 扶好了
Are we taking these stones with us? - No. Grab a hold.
我会委托信任之人将它们带出巴黎
I'll be giving them to some people that I trust to take them out of Paris.
万一他们被抓住呢?
And what will happen if they are caught?
还有最后一件珍宝
One last thing.
等我们上了火车 我在那里给你准备了生日蛋糕
When we get aboard the train, we'll have cake to celebrate your birthday.
我们将会前往南方一个朋友的家
We're heading south to the home of a friend.
什么朋友?
What friend?
一个值得信赖 可以托付珍贵之物的朋友
The kind of friend I can rely on to take care of precious things.
比如你 玛丽
Like you, Marie.
来 帮我把那边折叠起来
Here, fold that side over for me.
好了
There we are.
恐龙正等着呢
Now, the dinosaurs await.
把手给我 走吧
Give me your hand, and off we go.
务必告诉他们这事十万火急
Make sure you tell them it's urgent.
丹尼尔 谢天谢地你回来了
Daniel, thank God you're back.
德军已经到公众入口处了
The Germans are at the public door.
虽然我们告诉他们博物馆关门了 但我想他们正准备硬闯
We told them that we're closed, but I think they're about to blow it in.
让他们进来 给他们倒咖啡
Let them in. Make them coffee.
递香烟 拖住他们五分钟
Give them cigarettes. Delay them five minutes.
把钥匙给他吧 好让他锁上我们身后的每一扇门
Give him the key so he can lock every door we came through.
出去的时候 假装你找不到正确的钥匙
On the way out, pretend you can't find the right key.
这对仅靠双眼寻找的人来说并非易事
People who only use their eyes find it difficult.
你看 她把我照顾得很好
You see, she takes very good care of me.
你们要去哪里? - 放心吧 我们没事的
Where'll you go? - Don't worry, we'll be okay.
你自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
戴利先生 开门让他们进来吧
Mr. Daly, open the doors and let them in.
我马上就到 - 告诉我现在的情况
I'll be there straight away. - Tell me what's happening.
我正用我那十法郎的雨衣
I'm using my ten-franc raincoat
包裹好价值大半个巴黎的钻石和珠宝
to carry diamonds and jewels worth more than half of Paris,
并将其藏在地球上最可怕的怪物之一
and sending them to Geneva in the head of a Tyrannosaurus rex,
雷克斯霸王龙的头骨里 运到日内瓦
one of the most terrible monsters to walk the face of the Earth
直到第三帝国到来
until the coming of the Third Reich.
来吧 跟紧点 你的右手边有根柱子
Come, stay close, there's a column on your right.
小心点 这边
Careful, careful. Here.
德军快到了 来 到这边来 停下
The Germans are close now. Here. Over here. Stop, stop, stop.
把你的行李给我 你坐到行李箱上
Give me your bag. You're going to sit on the trunk.
站上去 这里
Step up. Here.
好了
There you are.
我们要跑了 你得相信我
I'm going to run. You'll have to trust me.
我相信你 - 好了 出发
I trust you. - Here we go. Off we go.
我可以向你保证一点 玛丽
I can guarantee you one thing, Marie.
这将是你终生难忘的一个生日
This is one birthday you'll never forget.
之后发生了什么?
What happened then?
有辆卡车在等着运送那些珠宝
There was a truck waiting for the jewels.
我不知道你要找的东西是否也在其中
I don't know if the one you were looking for was in there.
我知道
I do.
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me.
我知道那颗宝石不在其中
I know it was not with the others.
你父亲将其据为己有 并交给了你 你把它藏哪了?
Your father kept it for himself. He gave it to you. Where is it?
我父亲在哪里?
Where is my father?
玛丽 有件事你应该知道
Marie, there's something you should know.
你之所以会瞎 都是你父亲害的
It is your father's fault you went blind.
烈焰之海既是吉祥之物 也是不祥之物
The Sea of Flames is blessed, but it's also cursed.
其拥有者所爱的人 都会遭遇可怕的厄难
The loved ones of its owner are struck with terrible afflictions.
你的失明就是你那宝贝爸爸 送给你的礼物
Your darkness was a gift from your precious Papa.
(根据安东尼多尔的小说改编)
所有我们看不见的光
芬尼下士
Corporal Pfennig.
炸♥弹♥又一次精准地落在我军头上
Once again, the bombing is being carefully directed and targeted.
我本想过来看看 你有没有拦截到可疑的广播
I came here to see if you had intercepted any transmissions
引导轰炸的信息
that might be guiding the bombs.
结果却看到你在忙着...
But I find instead that you're engaged in a bit of...
打扫卫生!
housekeeping!
我好奇的是 施密特去哪了?
I'm curious. Where is Schmidt?
我们...刚刚失去电力 导致保险丝熔断 他去找替换的了
We... We lost power, a fuse blew, he went looking for a spare one.
我担心他可能被卷入了爆♥炸♥之中
I am worried he might have been caught in an explosion.
因为太担心 所以你决定擦地板吗?
So worried that you decided to clean the floor.
要是保险丝断了 为什么灯还亮着?
If the fuse blew, why are the lights on?
为什么无线电还能用?
And why is the radio working?
我在地下室找到了替换的保险丝
I found a spare fuse in the basement.
下面还有血 我的靴子沾到了一些
There was still blood down there. I got some on my boots.
我决定把它擦拭干净
I decided to clean it up.
你看
Look.
有人正在广播
Someone is broadcasting.
让我来听听他们在说什么
Let's see what they are saying.
“就像以前一样
"It's just like old times,
在我位于巴黎的植物园的办公室里
in my office in the Botanical Gardens in Paris,
只是...”
only..."
“我想知道 你说的新年快乐是什么意思”
"I'd like to know what you mean by a Happy New Year."
一个女孩
A girl.
一个女孩正在广播
A girl is broadcasting.
那是引导轰炸的暗号♥
The code is directing the bombs.
但你早就知道了 不是吗 芬尼?
But you already knew that, didn't you, Pfennig?
施密特发现后 你就杀了他灭口
And when Schmidt found out, you killed him. Hmm?
为什么?
Why?
手♥枪♥
Gun.
你是间谍 - 不是
You're a spy. - No.
那你给我一个解释!
Then explain!
我这么做是为了守护一份回忆
I did it to protect a memory.
一个充满希望的地方
A place of hope.
唯有那里 帝国不能将其摧毁
The only one the Reich could not destroy.
我现在就可以将你就地正♥法♥ 芬尼
I could execute you here and now, Pfennig.
只不过...
But...
圣马洛就剩你一个无线电操作员了
you are the only radio operator left in Saint-Malo.
所以你和我...