what you can with them before they close forever."
我一直努力尝试这么做
And I have tried to do that.
但我看到的大多数东西 我都宁可忘记
But most of what I've seen I would sooner forget.
我当上无线电操作员以来
Since I became a radio operator,
发现了数以百计的频道 并找到收发机的位置
I've found hundreds of frequencies and located the transceivers.
目睹过党卫军枪杀...
I've seen the SS shoot...
枪毙其背后的操作者 帝国的敌人
Shoot the enemies of the Reich who were operating them.
没错
Yes.
正如我所接受的训练
As I was trained to do.
但是 当我独处的时候...
But... when I'm alone...
不管身在何方...
wherever I've been...
我都会收听短波频道13点10
I listen to shortwave 13.10.
以往对面总是一片寂静 直到我来到圣马洛
There was always silence until I reached Saint-Malo.
我听到一个女孩在读一本书
And I heard a girl reading a book.
什么女孩?
What girl?
不知道
I don't know.
也许是教授的女儿
Maybe the professor's daughter.
也许是像我一样 以前经常听他广播的人
Maybe someone else who used to listen to him, just like me.
一个生于我们那个年代
Someone from our generation who thought
认为只要打开这个频道
if you open up the frequency
像教授当年那样
and talk reason and sense
给人们讲道理 让他们感受文学的熏陶
and literature to people the way the professor used to do,
也许这个老头的疯狂战争 就会迎来结束
then maybe the insanity of this old man's war might come to an end.
不管她是谁 她...
Whoever she is, she's...
她做得挺好的
She's okay.
接手13点10的人很不错
13.10 is in good hands.
那么...
So...
现在我知道你的秘密了
I have your secret.
但我不能把我的秘密托付给你
But I can't trust you with mine.
我不能去东部
I can't go East.
这是战争
This is war.
五千万具尸体 多你一个不多 少你一个不少
One more body added to 50 million.
我很抱歉 维尔纳... - 你会搜寻那个女孩吗?
I'm sorry, Werner... - Will you track down the girl?
我会做好我的份内事
I will do my duty.
正如他们所说...
Like they said...
“要么像狮子般死去 要么像打翻的牛奶般一蹶不振”
"You die like a lion or you fall like a glass of spilt milk."
求求你 放我一条生路吧
Please. Spare me.
我会放短波13点10一条生路
I will spare shortwave 13.10.
求求你...
Please...
你好 玛丽
Hello, Marie.
我查不到你的住址
I couldn't get your address.
有人告诉我 你和你父亲以前经常来这里
Somebody told me that you and your papa used to come here.
你似乎很饿
You look hungry.
但话又说回来 我想现在全圣马洛的人应该都很饿
But then again, I suppose everybody is hungry in Saint-Malo right now.
很抱歉 我得走了 我叔叔正等着...
I am... I'm very sorry, I need to go. My uncle's waiting...
求你了!
Please. Please!
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个对你没有恶意的人
Someone who means you no harm.
只要你乖乖交出我想要的东西
If you give me what I want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
战争、乱世、人命
This war, this madness, all these lives,
这些对我来说都毫无意义
they mean nothing to me.
我只想活下去
I just want to live.
而我相信你能帮到我
And I believe you can help me.
我能怎样帮你?
How can I help you?
你父亲曾任职于 巴黎的博物馆 对吧?
Your father once worked in the museum in Paris, yeah?
他掌管着众多珍贵的宝石
He had in his care many precious stones.
其中一颗尤为特别
There was one stone in particular.
视力是个好东西
Vision is a wonderful thing.
看来你知道我说的是哪颗宝石
I see you know the particular stone I'm talking about.
这颗宝石名叫烈焰之海
It is called the Sea of Flames.
传说它能治好任何疾病
The legend says it can cure any illness.
而且拥有它的人能获得永生
And whoever possesses it will live forever.
我父亲跟我讲过那个传说
My father, he told me the legend.
但那是虚构的故事 只有傻瓜才会相信
But it's... it's a fable. It's only believed by fools.
好吧...
Well...
这个傻瓜正从手♥枪♥皮套里 拔出一把军用瓦尔特PPK手♥枪♥
this fool is taking a military-issue Walther PPK from its holster.
我现在正用枪指着你的脑袋
I'm now pointing the gun at your head.
战争爆发之初 你和你父亲就逃离了巴黎
You and your father fled Paris when the war broke out.
他还带走了许多珠宝 免得它们落入纳粹之手
He took with him many jewels to keep them out of the hands of the Nazis.
我对那些钻石和蓝宝石毫无兴趣
I'm not interested in the diamonds and the sapphires.
我只对烈焰之海感兴趣
I'm only interested in the Sea of Flames,
我相信他把它托付给你了
which I believe he left in your possession.
玛丽罗尔...我要你告诉我它在哪儿
Marie-Laure... I want you to tell me where it is.
你有十秒钟时间
You have ten seconds.
我不... - 十...
I don't... - Ten.
九...
Nine.
八...
Eight.
七...
Seven.
说啊 玛丽!
Speak, Marie!
我父亲只跟我提及过那颗宝石
My father just told me about the stone.
六... - 你觉得它会在这里吗?
Six. - Did you think it was going to be here?
五... - 我不知道它在哪儿 我不知道!
Five. - I don't know where it is. I don't know!
四...
Four.
最重要的光...
The most important light of all...
三... - 我不知道它在哪儿!
Three. - I don't know where it is!
二... - 我不知道!
Two. - I don't know!
...是我们看不见的光
...is the light we cannot see.