圣马洛这里有一个组织
Within Saint-Malo, there is an organization.
镇上的一些人 会把特定的信息搜集给我
Certain people within the town bring certain information to me
包括军队动向、火车 进出港口的船只
regarding troop movements, trains, ships in and out of the harbor.
然后我... -无线电
And I... - The radio.
在德军到来之前 我利用无线电来宣扬和平
Before the Germans came, I used my radio to preach peace.
如今它却成了战争工具
And now it has become an instrument of war.
而且是非常有价值的工具
And a very valuable one.
我会通过密♥码♥和暗号♥ 将这些信息传送至伦敦
I send that information on to London, using codes and ciphers.
需要我的话 我愿意全力配合你
If I'm needed, I'll do whatever you want me to do.
现在我需要你做的是 避免再将德军的目光引向这里
Right now, what we need is for you not to draw attention to this house again.
清楚了吗?
Is that clear? - Mmm-hmm.
看来...
So...
铁笼里的老虎依然心怀天下
the tiger still patrols inside his metal box.
法国万岁
Vive la France.
感觉就像置身于海底 -对 我以前放假的时候经常来这里
It's as if we're under the ocean. - Yes. I used to visit for my holidays.
然后跑到这个堡垒石窟来采集牡蛎
And I'd come down here to the fortress grotto to collect oysters.
在你小的时候 艾蒂安来过这里吗?
Was Etienne here when you were a boy?
当然了 那时候他还年轻
Of course, a young man.
来 拿着这个 -好的
Here, hold this. - Yes.
那是在战争改变他之前
That was before the war changed him.
是的 在那之前
Before it did, yes.
那是什么?
What is that?
这是最新鲜的牡蛎 亲爱的 我保证你从未尝过
That, my dear, is the freshest oyster you'll ever have.
比巴黎的还要新鲜
It's even better than the ones in Paris.
以前的他是怎样的?我是说艾蒂安
What was he like? Etienne, I mean.
他喜欢喷古龙香水
He'd wear cologne.
坐在他摩托车后座上的女孩子们
And when the girls rode on the back of his motorbike, they'd scream.
会激动得尖叫 这就是我印象中的他
That's what I remember.
当年的他真可谓意气风发
He was magnificent, really.
什么?是海浪干的
What? It was a wave.
不是海浪 是你
It wasn't a wave. It was you.
就是你
It was you.
那是个巨浪 -它们在哪儿?
It was a giant wave. - Where are they?
那些小天使在哪儿?
Where are the little angels? Oh! - Ah.
如你所见 我为了它们 牺牲了一整套衣服
You can see I sacrificed a whole suit of clothes for them.
尽情享用
Help yourself.
堡垒石窟的牡蛎曾经冠绝天下
Oysters from the fortress grotto used to be the best in the world.
现在依然如此!
Oh! And they still are!
棒极了
Perfection.
20年了 丹尼尔
It's 20 years, Daniel.
既然你这么爱吃 为何从不亲自去采集?
If you like them that much, why do you never go collect them yourself?
沿着海滩走一小段路就到了 -玛丽 别这样
It's only a short walk along the beach. - Marie, please.
爸爸 你若停止追问 这一切就会变成常态
Papa, if you stop asking, it becomes normal.
也许下次你可以跟我们一起去
Perhaps, next time, you could come with us.
等我熟悉了这里的街道 我可以亲自带你去
When I learn the streets, I could take you out myself.
抱歉 艾蒂安叔叔 我女儿说话比较直接
I'm sorry, Uncle Etienne, my daughter can be very direct.
玛丽...
Marie...
我想你应该知道我不出门的原因
I think you know the reason I don't go out.
但这根本不成理由
But there is no reason in it.
过去的事已成过去
The past is done and gone.
我还以为你相信科学
I thought you believed in science.
玛丽 请不要再说了 -不 丹尼尔 没关系
Marie, please stop. - No, no, Daniel. It's all right.
玛丽 你何不想象一下? 我就像这些牡蛎
Marie, why don't you just imagine that I am like one of these oysters?
被困在自己的保护壳里
I'm stuck inside my shell.
但你不是牡蛎 艾蒂安
But you're not an oyster, Etienne.
有谁听说过会喷紫丁香味的古龙香水
Whoever heard of an oyster wearing lilac cologne,
骑摩托车载着尖叫女生的牡蛎吗?
riding on a motorbike with girls screaming?
好吧 你做到了 你成功惹恼了他
There. You've done it. You've made him very upset.
也许必须有人这么做呢
Perhaps someone must.
玛丽... -怎么了?
Marie... - Yes?
继续邀请我陪你一起去吧
Keep asking me to come with you.
这样将来有一天 如果是你邀请我 我或许会去
And one day, if it's you that's asking, I just might.
好极了
Good.
那就这么说定了
Then that's settled.
对
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
不行
Oh, no, no, no.
你们两个不能再吃了 不然蒙奈克女士就没得吃了
No more oysters, you two. There'll be none left for Madame Manec.
对 你说得很对 我们也许不该再吃了
Yeah... Uh... Yes, that's a good point. We probably shouldn't have anymore.
我能听到你在偷吃
I can hear you.
只是个空壳而已 -我眼睛看不见 但耳朵特别灵
It's just the shell. - I'm blind. I have excellent hearing.
好吧 -我不客气了
All right. All right, all right. - Thank you very much.
丹尼尔 再过不久
Well, Daniel, in a very short while,
你就能见到 圣马洛反抗组织的情报委员会
you will meet the Intelligence Committee of the Saint-Malo Resistance.
你已经知道我们的秘密 是时候让我们听听你的秘密了
You know our secrets. It's about time we learned yours.
玛丽不用回避吗?
Shouldn't Marie leave?
我想玛丽已经证明了 她比我俩都要聪明
I think Marie has proven to be smarter than both of us.
她应该留下来
She should stay.
我们带着糕点回来了!还有零食
We come bearing pastries! And treats. - Oh.
你好 -你好
Oh, hello. - Hello.
蒙奈克阿姨 不好意思 请恕我直言
Um, Aunt Manec, pardon me, forgive me.
我们待会要在这里 举♥行♥一个敏感的会议
But we're about to have a sensitive meeting here.
确实如此
Indeed, we are.
你们就是反抗组织?
You're the Resistance?
真聪明
Smart boy.
请容我向你介绍 圣马洛老太太反抗俱乐部
May I introduce you to the Saint-Malo Old Ladies Resistance Club?
亲爱的 论保密 女人比男人可靠多了
Women keep secrets far better than men, my dear.
她们还会观察军队的动向
These women also observe troop movements
以及进出港口的过往船只
and the passage of ships in and out of the harbor.
我们在港口岸壁上买♥♥鱼 没有人会怀疑三个老太太
We shop for fish on the harbor wall. Three old ladies. Beyond suspicion.
我们的购物清单是鱼雷艇的名字
Our shopping lists are the names of torpedo boats.
我们给年轻的德国士兵送去咖啡
We take coffee to the young German soldiers
他们就会视我们如母亲 知无不言 言无不尽
and they speak to us as if we were their mothers.
他们什么都跟我们说
They tell us everything.
这招太妙了
It's genius.
在我老姐的劝说下 我有幸成为了
My sister persuaded me to become the honorary male member.
委员会的男性成员 -曾是战场英雄的他
He was a hero in the trenches.
现在当一个阁楼英雄 还不是小菜一碟?
How much simpler to be a hero in your own attic?
听艾蒂安说 我们遇到了一点麻烦
And Etienne tells us we have a problem.
是的
Yes.
我曾任职于巴黎的自然历史博物馆
At the Museum of Natural History in Paris, where I worked,
我把所有珍贵的宝石都取了出来 并送往日内瓦
I removed all the precious stones and shipped them to Geneva
免得它们落入德军之手
before the Germans could take them.
干得好!
Bravo!
但毫无疑问 我已经上了黑名单
But I have no doubt my name is on a list.
丹尼尔给了盖世太保一份假证件
Daniel gave the Gestapo false papers.
他还告诉我它们足以以假乱真
He tells me they are very good.
是的 但我来自巴黎 有个失明女儿的状况依旧摆在那里
Yes, but still I'm a man from Paris with a daughter who's blind.
也许那些德国士兵忙得晕头转向 无暇做出这样的联想呢
Well, maybe the Germans will be too busy to make that sort of connection.
德军终究是德军
The Germans are German.
他们肯定会专门派一个小队 去搜刮珍贵的宝石
There will be a unit allocated to the retrieval of the precious stones.
不管怎样 他们的目标不是我
Anyway, it's... it's not really me who they're looking for.
而是我所携带的某样东西
It's something that I have.
一颗特殊的宝石
A particular jewel.
法国最有名的宝石
The most famous jewel in France.
杂♥志♥上说有着可怕诅咒的那颗宝石?
The one all the magazines say has a terrible curse?
让疯子们趋之若骛的宝石
The kind of stone that attracts madmen.
你把它带过来了?就在这房♥子里?
You have it here? In this house?
是的 我别无选择
Yes, I had no choice.
如果我知道你们在做的事
If I'd known what you were doing here,
我绝不会给你们带来这个麻烦
I would never have brought this trouble here to you.
如果你们想要我们离开 我们会走的
If you want us to leave, we'll leave.
丹尼尔 战争时期...
During time of war, Daniel...
事情的轻重缓急会与平时不同
priorities are altered.
你是我们的家人、血脉 血脉是永远不会改变的
You are family, you are blood and blood is forever.
但现在 我们的职责是保卫法国
But right now, our duty is to France
这就意味着 我们必须转移德军的注意力
and that means we must lead the Germans down another path.
刻不容缓
There's not a moment to waste.
这里有一张回巴黎的火车票 若干现金和一个安全的地址
Um, a return ticket to Paris, some cash and an address where you will be safe.
玛丽 请不要担心
Marie, please don't worry.
我为什么要担心?
Why would I worry?