我不饿
I'm not.
我饿了
I am.
你喜欢桃子吗?
Do you like peaches?
我喜欢桃子
I do like peaches.
把手摊开
Open your hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在修理这台无线电
I am mending the radio.
教授以前经常放的曲子
The music that the professor always played.
你还留着吗?
Do you still have it?
我亲爱的妹妹 尤塔...
My dear sister, Jutta...
我不知道你此刻是否正在收听
I don't know if you're listening...
但如果你正在听
...but if you are,
我想告诉你我还活着
then know that I am alive
我的思想依然保持在同一个频率上
and that I'm still on the same frequency in my head.
我现在在法国
I'm in France.
我会想办法回家的
I will try to come home.
等我回来后 我就把一切都告诉你
And when I get back, I will tell you everything.
我有太多事情想要跟你说了
There are so many things.
但最重要的是...
But the most important thing...
我见到教授了 我真的见到了他
I met the professor. I really did.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
我现在就坐在他的椅子上
And I'm sitting in his chair.
身旁站着一个眼眸如星的女孩
With a girl who has the most beautiful eyes.
我得终止广播了
I have to go.
我的爱与你同在
All my love.
他们已近在咫尺
They are close.
我对这座城市了如指掌 熟知各条秘密通道
I know the city very well. I know the secret pathways.
我可以护送你到城墙边
I can escort you to the city walls.
不
No.
不行 他们若看到你和我在一起 会把你当成通敌者枪毙的
No. If you're caught with me, you will be shot as a collaborator.
不过我们会再次相会的
But we will meet again.
在哪里?
Where?
在短波频道13点10
At shortwave 13.10.
只要你广播 我都会听
If you broadcast, I will be listening.
等战争结束后 你想让我来的话 我就来找你
And when the war is over, if you want me to come, I will come.
你说不定会改变主意
You might change your mind.
不会的
I won't.
绝对不会
I won't.
那你一定要听我广播
Then be sure to listen.
我会的
I will.
我会一如既往地听你广播
I will as I always have.
你必须向美军投降
You need to surrender to the Americans.
这里的人会杀了你的
The people here will kill you,
美军则会给你提供靴子和食物
but the Americans will give you boots and food.
以及一线生机
And a chance.
好的
Okay.
我知道了
Okay.
我送你出去
I'll go with you.
务必确保这整片区域 经过彻底搜查 并排除所有威胁
I want to make sure this whole area is completely sweeped and secure.
我会听你广播的
I will be listening.
中士!把这个男人抓起来! - 过来
Sergeant! Secure this man! - Come on.
我们成功了 玛丽!我们成功了!
We did it, Marie! We did it!
(根据安东尼多尔的小说改编)