(圣马洛 纳粹占领的法国 1944年8月)
(美国陆军航♥空♥队 第565轰炸中队)
爸爸?艾蒂安叔叔?
Papa? Uncle Etienne?
如果你们能听到我的呼唤 请回家吧
If you can hear me, please come home.
轰炸开始了
The bombs are falling now.
我想美国人终于来解救我们了
I think the Americans have come to free us at last.
艾蒂安叔叔 我呼唤你 不仅是因为我在这孤独无助
Uncle Etienne, it's not just that I'm alone here,
更因为我很担心你的安危
I'm also very worried about you.
你说你会离开一个小时 但现在已经过去好几天了
You said you would be gone for one hour, but it's been days.
如果你在躲避德国士兵 利用这次轰炸当掩护逃回来吧
If you're hiding from the German soldiers, use the bombs to get back home.
还有爸爸...
And, Papa...
你说你会离开六天...
you said you would be gone for six days...
现在已经一年多了
it's been more than a year.
但不管你身在何方...
But wherever in the world you are...
如果你能听到我的声音...
if you can hear me...
我爱你
I love you.
对于那些喜欢听我的广播 作为消遣的听众
And now, for those of you who listen to my broadcast for pleasure,
我将会继续为你们朗读
I will continue with my reading
儒勒凡尔纳的《海底两万里》
of Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne.
这本书是我父亲送我的生日礼物
It was given to me by my father for my birthday
那时候我们还在巴黎 生活一片祥和
when we were in Paris and at peace.
“我们对海洋的深处一无所知”
"The great depths of the ocean are unknown to us."
“那是探测器无法抵达的深度”
"Soundings cannot reach them."
“那遥远的深渊里是怎样一副光景
"What passes in those remote depths,
海底下19公里到24公里的地方
what beings live or can live 12 or 15 miles
生活着或可能生活着怎样的生物 我们无从知晓”
beneath the surface of the waters, we do not know."
“那样的话 我倾向于承认...”
(蜜蜂旅馆)
(德国无线电监听总部)
"Either, we do know all the varieties of beings which people our planet,
“生活在地球上的各种生物 我们可能全都认识
也可能并非如此”
or we do not."
“如果世上还有我们不认识的生物
"If we do not know them all,
如果大自然在深海中 依然藏着不为人知的秘密
if nature has still secrets in the deeps for us,
那么承认其他鱼类或鲸类生物的存在
nothing is more comfortable to reason than to admit the existence of fishes,
就是最令人信服的说法”
or cetaceans of other kinds."
“反之 如果我们确实认识 地球上所有的生物
"If, on the contrary, we do know all living kinds,
那我们就必须从已分类的海洋生物中
we must necessarily seek for the animal in question
找到那些存在争议的生物”
amongst those marine beings already classed."
“如果我们并不认识所有生物 自然界仍存在秘密
"And if we do not know them all, if nature still has secrets,
那我们就不该排除漆黑的深海中
we should consider that any species of monster
存在各种怪物的可能性”
is possibly out there in the darkness and in the depths."
维尔纳
Werner.
死前最后再来一杯怎么样?
Take a last drink before we die?
这是白兰地
It's brandy.
比你我都要老
Older than both of us.
我们注定活不过它
Older than we will ever be.
我们都再也见不到德国了
Neither one of us will ever see Germany again.
一饮而尽
Drink up.
我们都快死了 维尔纳
We are about to die, Werner,
你还在听那该死的无线电
and you are listening to the fucking radio.
话说你到底在听什么? - 我...
What are you listening to anyway? - I'm...
在听一个女孩读一本书
listening to a girl reading a book.
外面炸♥弹♥落下时 我在无线电中听到了爆♥炸♥声
And when a bomb falls outside, I hear it on the radio.
也就是说 我倾听的那个女孩就在这里
Which means the girl I'm listening to is here.
她就在圣马洛
She is here in Saint-Malo.
在我被迫穿上这身制♥服♥之前
Before they put me in this uniform,
我经常收听一个法国电台
I used to listen to a French radio station.
你经常做什么?
You did what?
我违反了元首的规定
I broke the Führer's rules.
那里有一个我从小听到大的播音员
There was this voice I listened to since I was a boy.
他是一名教授
He was a professor.
我因此学会了法语
I learned French.
也了解了很多关于这个世界的真♥相♥
And I learned lots of true things about the world.
收听外国的广播是要判处死刑的
Listening to foreign broadcasts is punishable by death.
是啊 那又怎样?
Yeah, so what?
少活十秒或一百秒有什么区别 反正我们都得死
Ten seconds, a hundred, we're both dead anyway.
教会我法语的电台 频率为短波13点10
The radio station that taught me French was on shortwave frequency 13.10.
自从我们离开乌克兰起 我就一直把无线电调到那个频道
Ever since we left Ukraine, I've been tuning to that frequency.
而现在...
And now...
在这最后关头 那个频道复活了
Now, when it's too late, the frequency comes alive
我能听到一个女孩在读一本书
and I hear a girl reading a book.
我永远也不会知道她是谁了
And I will never know who she is.
永别了 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
永别了
Goodbye.
突袭德国轰炸点的任务已完成
[pilot] Confirmed strikes on German bomb site.
是时候派发传♥单♥了
Time to deliver the mail.
今晚的广播就到这里
[girl on radio] That's the end of tonight's broadcast.
我知道做广播可能会招致杀身之祸 但我是不会噤声的
I know that broadcasting could get me killed, but I will not be silenced.
爸爸 艾蒂安叔叔
Papa, Uncle Etienne,
我祈祷你们平安无事 也祈祷明天早上
I pray that you are safe and that tomorrow morning
我们能像以前那样一起吃面包
we can break bread together as we once did.
至于其他听众...
And to everyone else...
希望你们明天还会继续收听
I hope you will tune in again tomorrow.
如果还有明天的话
If there is a tomorrow.
(轰炸将于明天午夜继续 请立即撤离)
(根据安东尼多尔的小说改编)
所有我们看不见的光
过来
Come.
告诉我那些美国人都说了些什么
Tell me what the Americans are saying.
念给我听
Read it to me.
这上面说他们明天午夜还会回来
It says they will be back tomorrow at midnight.
城里所有人都必须撤离
Everyone in the town must leave.
好极了 这一天终于来了 末日的开端
Bravo. Then this is it. The beginning of the end.
他们让我们撤离 你们却紧锁城门
They are telling us to leave, but you have locked the gates of the city.
你们这群混♥蛋♥封锁了出入口 让我们无法撤离
You bastards have closed the gates so we cannot leave.
别怪我
Don't blame me.
我不是战争的执行者 我是个珠宝商
I'm not here to execute the war. I'm a jeweler.
我的任务是在全欧洲 寻找和鉴定所有最优质的珠宝
My job is to track down and identify all the finest jewels in Europe
并将其上交给元首
and deliver them to the Führer.
由于德国的其他珠宝商 几乎都是犹太人
Since almost all of the other jewelers in Germany were Jewish
而且无比英明的帝国做了个决定
and since the Reich, in its endless wisdom, has decided
毒杀、枪杀、绞杀 以及活活饿死了欧洲所有犹太人...
to gas, shoot, hang, and starve all the Jews of Europe to death...
所以现在这一行就剩我一个活人了
...I'm the only one of my profession still at large.
为了完成我的任务
And in pursuit of my mission,
我来到了这座时运不济的城市...
I am here in this ill-fated city...
寻找一个人 我认为这个人...
to find someone who I believe...
有我想要的东西
has something that I want.
一个女孩
A girl.
一个盲女 我知道她就在圣马洛
A blind girl, who I know is in Saint-Malo.
我知道她就在圣马洛
Who I know is in Saint-Malo.
我进来的时候就跟你说了
[normally] When I arrived here, I told you
我会给你一点思考时间
I would give you the time it takes for me
直到我吃完一打生蚝 喝完一瓶红酒为止
to eat a dozen oysters and drink a bottle of wine.
现在红酒喝完了 生蚝也吃完了
Now, the wine is gone, the oysters eaten.
你还有十秒钟时间告诉我 玛丽罗尔勒布朗的住址
You have ten more seconds to give me the address of Marie-Laure LeBlanc.
这个盲女
The blind girl
想必全城的人都认识她
that the whole town must know,
但却没有一个人能想起来!
but who no one can recall!
我已经告诉你了
I told you.
我不知道你说的是谁
I have no idea who you are talking about.
十...
Ten.
九...
Nine.
八...
Eight.
七...
Seven.
六... - 下地狱吧
Six. - Go to hell.
朋友 别说傻话了
My friend, don't be ridiculous.
很显然我们已经身处地狱
It is quite plain we are in hell already.
五...
Five.
四...
Four.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
不用你帮忙 我也照样能找到她
I will find her without your help.
爸爸 你在哪里?
Papa, where are you?
我正听着
I'm listening.
好的 走到这里来
Okay. So, come down here.