不 她指的是“玛丽珍”、“卷烟”
No. She meant Mary Jane. Reefer.
“阿卡普尔科金子” 懂了吗
Acapulco Gold. Comprende?
懂了 那么你是让我给你找毒品
Oh, I see. So, you're asking me to get you drugs?
是
Yes.
我们有五天不用带孩子的时间
We have five days without the kiddos,
我们想嗨起来
and we want to get baked.
你要帮我们 马克西莫
So, you gonna help us out, Máximo,
还是我们让赫克托去做
or should we just ask Héctor to do it?
需要我吗 贝内特先生
Need me, Mr. Bennett?
我们需要他吗 马克西莫
Do we, Máximo?
不用
No.
你什么时候需要这些药用辅助品
When do you need these medicinal aids?
阿卡普尔科的日落是非常美妙的体验
Sunsets in Acapulco are a stunning experience to behold.
我们想在那时嗨翻天
And we wanna be zonked out of our minds when it happens.
最好快去 如果我们错过了日落
Better hurry. 'Cause if we miss the sunset,
那就不好了 朋友
it'll be no bueno, amigo.
好的 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
我突然发现自己 陷入一个糟糕的境地 雨果
I suddenly found myself in a terrible situation, Hugo.
如果我不帮助老板的朋友 我可能会被开除
If I didn't help the owner's friends, I could get fired.
如果我被逮到持有毒品 我同样也会被开除
If I got caught with drugs, that could also get me fired.
我必须非常小心地处理
I had to navigate this very carefully.
嗨 贝托 我是马克西莫 我是新来的
Hi, Beto. I'm Máximo. I'm new here.
有些客人刚刚让我给他们找样东西
Some guests just asked me to get something for them.
你想要酒单
Oh, you want a menu.
不 我觉得酒单里没有
No, I doubt this is on the menu.
是一种植物 可是我不能说它是什么
It's a plant, but I can't say what it is.
我明白了
I see.
-哈维尔 过来 -什么事 贝托
-Javier! Come here. -What's up, Beto?
听着 马克西莫需要一种植物
Listen, Máximo here needs a plant,
可是不知道它的名字
but doesn't know the name of it.
是室内植物还是室外植物
It's an indoor plant or outdoor plant?
我不…
I don't--
它应该是香草类的 会让人放松
It's more in the herbal realm. It relaxes you...
明白了
Gotcha.
胡安妮塔 过来
Juanita! Come over!
胡安妮塔喜欢做各种冰茶
Juanita loves to make different iced teas.
-是什么味道 -不 并不是一种茶
-What's the flavor like? -No, it's not really a tea.
通常不是 它可能不是得到…
Usually. And it might not exactly be...
-允许的 -这就难了
-approved. -This is a tough one.
真让人摸不着头脑
It's a real head-scratcher.
好吧 为了确认一下我们都理解对了
Okay, just so we're all on the same page,
它是一种植物 可是我们不知道是哪种
it's a plant, but we don't know what kind.
它是一种香草 可是不是茶叶
And it's a herb, but it's not a tea.
-罗勒 -龙蒿
-Basil! -Tarragon.
-香菜 -一定是罗勒
-Coriander! -It has to be basil.
-抱歉 这是个玩笑问题 -香菜
-Sorry, it's a trick question. -Coriander!
你们说得都对 好耶
You're all correct! Yay!
我喜欢玩弄新来的
I love hazing the new recruits.
嘿
Hey.
麦莫 我碰到问题了
Memo! I've got a problem.
我得给黛安的朋友弄到大♥麻♥ 不然她就会开除我
I need to get weed for some of Diane's friends, or else she'll fire me.
可是我不知道到哪里去找
But I have no idea where to get it.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
也许卢佩的失物招领处有
Well, maybe Lupe has some in the lost and found.
我在这里等
I'll wait here.
你好 卢佩
Hi, Lupe.
我是马克西莫 麦莫最好的朋友
I'm Máximo, Memo's best friend.
你的失物招领处会不会正好有大♥麻♥
By any chance, do you have any marijuana in the lost and found?
有…我有一些
No, yes. Yes, I have some.
你拿什么来换
What are you gonna give me for it?
就在今天早上 会计部的豪赫
Just this morning, Jorge in accounting
用他的一颗牙跟我换了一块劳力士手表
gave me one of his teeth for a Rolex.
你要他的牙做什么
What did you want his tooth for?
我才不想要他的牙
I don't care about his tooth.
我只想知道他有多想要我的东西
I just wanted to know how badly he wanted what I had.
我没有什么值钱的东西可以给你
Well, I don't have valuables to give you.
我只有几个硬币、几张用餐券
I only have a few coins, some meal vouchers,
我爸爸的吊坠项链
my dad's pendant necklace...
让我看看
Let me see it.
这个项链对你有多重要 孩子
And how important is this necklace to you, kid?
非常重要 超出你的想象
Really important. More than you can imagine.
拿过来
Hand it over.
不行 这个
No. This?
对
Yep.
你不想要这个 一颗牙齿怎么样 我根本就不用这颗
You don't want this. How about a tooth? I don't even use this one.
我的提议将会在三秒后失效 三…
My offer expires in three...
拜托 卢佩 除了这个什么都行
Please, Lupe, anything but this.
二
Two...
我求你了 不要这样
I'm begging you. Don't do this to me.
一
One...
给你 还有几分钟才到日落
Here you go. With minutes to spare.
好样的 马克西莫
Well done, Máximo.
干得漂亮 伙计
Good work, sport.
我希望符合你们的口味
I hope it's to your liking.
我无法相信我做的事情
I couldn't believe what I had done.
在我上班第一天 我妈妈所担心的事就发生了
All my mom's fears came to life on my very first day.
我感觉糟透了
I felt awful about it.
马克西莫
Máximo.
马克西莫
Máximo.
怎么样
So?
你第一天上班怎么样
How was your first day?
不太好
Not great.
我不得不…
I had to do…
做了坏事
some bad stuff.
你 好吧
You? Yeah, right.
你不得不做什么“坏事”
What "bad stuff" did you have to do?
我用爸爸的项链换了毒品给一位客人
I traded Dad's pendant to get drugs for a guest.
天啊
No shit!
妈妈还说我是有问题的孩子
And Mom says I'm the problem child?
我感觉糟透了 可是我别无选择
I feel horrible, but I didn't have a choice.
我其实有选择 我只是不想被开除
Well, yeah, I did have a choice, but I didn't want to get fired.
萨拉 你觉得我是坏人吗
Sara, do you think I'm a bad person?
才不是
Nah.
让人厌烦 是的 可是坏 一点都不是
Annoying? Yes. But, bad? Not even one bit.
我知道无论在那里发生什么
I know that whatever happens there,
你所做的只是想让我们过上更好的生活
you're only doing it so we can have a better life.
也许还想要一辆敞篷车
And maybe a convertible.
是 还有那个
Yeah, that too.
谢谢
Thanks.
-那么是什么毒品 -我们说完了
-So what kind of drugs? -And we're done.
马克西莫
Máximo.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
好 我只是…
Yeah. I'm just...
好像在这里感觉不太自在
Not sure I feel comfortable here.
我在脑海中想象过
I think I had this idea in my head of
在这样的地方工作会是什么样子
what it'd be like working at a place like this.
可是现实…
But it's...
和想象不同
Not that.
我明白了
I see.
你是怎么做的
How have you done it?
你一定见过、参与过很多事
I mean, the things you must have seen
在这里待了这么多年
and been a part of here over the years.
在这个度假酒店工作是我最大的荣幸
It's been my greatest honor working at this resort.
它让我骄傲 有一种目的感
It gave me pride. A sense of purpose.
有足够的钱让我的妻子和儿子 过上更好的生活
And enough money to give my wife and son a better life.
但是因为我对这个地方的热爱
But because of my devotion to this place...
我的牺牲也是我从来没有想象过的
I've also sacrificed more than I ever would have imagined.
可是不知为何 我每天在这里依然感到幸运
Yet, somehow, I still feel lucky every day I'm here.
听起来你为了在拉斯科林纳斯工作 而放弃了很多
Sounds like you've given up a lot to work at Las Colinas.
每个梦想都有代价
Every dream has its price.