-Hey. Take care of the new guy, will ya? -No problem, boss.
我叫赫克托 不过人们都叫我保护者赫克托
I'm Héctor, but people call me Héctor the Protector.
我其实来自西班牙 不过对白佬来说
And I'm actually from Spain, but to the gringos,
都一样
it's all the same.
我们处理这里的一切事情 照顾每一个人
We take care of everything and everyone around here.
这样就搞定了 女士
That should get rid of it, ma'am.
我的英雄
My hero.
关键是要预期每个人的需求
The key is to anticipate everyone's needs.
如果你能做到 那你立刻就是最棒的
You do that, poof, you are golden.
有我在就不会有事
Not on my watch.
我和天父是一体的
I and the father are one.
教给我一切 师♥傅♥
Teach me everything, master.
相信我 朋友 我很愿意
Trust me, amigo, I would love nothing more
免费教给你我知道的一切 可是我不想这样
than to freely teach you all that I know, but I don't want to.
赫克托 请帮我弄下这个充气筏好吗
Héctor, a little help with this raft, please?
当然
Of course, my horse.
祝你好运 爸爸
Good luck, papi.
-嗨 艾米 -赫克托 帮个忙
-Hi, Amy. -Héctor, I need your help.
-孩子们在折磨我 -是吗 马上 先生
-The kids are torturing me. -Yes? Right away. Right away, sir.
我四下一看
As I looked around,
我妈妈说的罪恶和奢靡似乎很不可信
my mom's talk of sin and excess seemed completely ridiculous.
在我看来 他们似乎是正常的游客
To me, they just seemed like normal tourists
在享受他们的假期
enjoying their vacations.
(女)
好吧 也许他们并不像我想的那么正常
Okay. Maybe they weren't quite as normal as I thought.
哇
Wow.
这时我又看见了她
And that's when I saw her again.
而这次她也看见了我 雨果
And she saw me this time too, Hugo.
你知道这意味着什么吗
And do you know what that means?
这意味着我们看见了彼此
It means we saw each other.
我必须跟她讲话
I had to go speak to her.
嗨 我是马克西莫 我今天刚开始工作
Hi. I'm Máximo. Just started today.
嗨 幸会 我叫胡莉娅
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Julia.
我刚给一只狗送去了菲力牛排
So I just served filet mignon to a dog.
在这里这正常吗
Is that normal here?
比你想的要正常
It's more normal than you'd think.
你在哪工作
Where are you working?
目前 我是游泳池服务员
Right now, I'm a pool boy.
不过很快我就会成为经理
But before you know it, I'll be the manager.
总有一天 我会拥有这个酒店
And one day, I'm gonna own this place.
哇 我欣赏你的自信
Well, I love the confidence.
还有你的英语 说得…相当好
And your English, it's quite good.
谢谢 我有最好的英语老师
Thank you. I had the best English teachers,
卢克天行者、 印第安纳琼斯、丹尼祖科
Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones, Danny Zuko...
我也有很好的英语老师
I had pretty good English teachers too,
简奥斯汀、艾米莉勃朗特 弗吉尼亚伍尔夫
Jane Austen, Emily Brontë, Virginia Woolf...
我无意冒犯 不过那些听起来像
No offense, but those sound like
很无聊的电影角色
really boring movie characters.
她们其实是作家
They're actually authors.
是一些很伟大的作家
Some of the great ones too.
可是我也非常迷恋《油脂》
But I am also hopelessly devoted to Grease.
就在那一刻 我很清楚胡莉娅就是我命中注定的人
In that moment, it was clear Julia was the one.
我从她的眼神就看出来了
I could tell just from the look in her eyes.
-你想吻我 对不对 -是
-You want to kiss me, don't you? -Yes.
等等 停下
Wait. Stop.
你吻了她 就那么容易
You kissed her? Just like that?
好吧 没有 我只是想渲染一下
Okay, no. I'm just trying to spice things up.
我知道对于你们这些孩子 每两分钟就得发生些什么
I know you kids need stuff to happen every two minutes,
不然你们就会开始互相发 桃子和茄子之类的表情符号♥
or you start texting each other peach and eggplant emojis.
但是我确实有某种心灵相通的感觉
But I did feel a connection.
在你拥有这个酒店并不让我工作之前
Well, until you own the place and tell me not to,
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
想听免费建议吗 孩子
Bit of free advice, son?
是 我很想听你的建议
Yes. I'd love any advice from you.
如果你想保住这份工作
If you wanna keep this job,
我劝你不要和老板的女朋友搭讪
maybe don't hit on the boss's girlfriend.
什么意思 谁是胡莉娅的男朋友
What does mean? Who's Julia's boyfriend?
这么说不知能否让你感觉好些 你从一开始就没戏
If it makes you feel better, you never had a shot anyway.
别这样
Stop it.
我不知道 麦莫
I don't know, Memo.
似乎这个地方并不像我想的那样
It seems like this place isn't what I thought it was.
你当真吗
Are you serious?
还有什么比这里更好
What could be better than this?
好吧 也许不是餐厅这里
Okay, maybe not this this.
不过你遇到了千载难逢的机会
But you have the opportunity of a lifetime.
充分利用它吧
Make the most of it!
比如 看到这个漂亮的耳环了吗
For example, see this awesome earring?
卢佩让我从客人失物招领处挑一样东西
Lupe let me pick out something from the guest lost and found
因为我给了她我妈做的著名的三文治
because I gave her one of my mom's famous tortas.
你一定不会相信那里面有什么
You would not believe what's in there.
钻石、古巴雪茄、戒指、蜥蜴…
Diamonds, Cuban cigars, rings, an iguana that's...
你挑了那个耳环
And you chose that earring?
对呀
Exactly!
我一看见就立刻拿到手了
I claimed it as soon as I saw it.
这里是梦想成真的地方
Dreams come true here.
所以如果有些东西似乎遥不可及
So if it seems like something's out of your reach,
就再努力一点
just reach a little farther.
好建议
Great advice.
耳环很糟糕 但建议很不错
Terrible earring. But great advice.
人生中不应该有这么难的事
Nothing in life should be this difficult.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
通常这些端上来的时候就已经打开了
These are usually served opened.
小心点 别受伤
Well, be careful. Don't hurt yourself.
-我只想要雪茄 -戴维斯女士 我试试
-I only need a cigar. -Can I help with that, Ms. Davies?
我不知道 你碰巧随身带着
I don't know. Do you happen to carry
一个开瓶器吗
a spare bottle opener on you?
他们拿来了桶 可是我们好像找不到开瓶器
They brought the bucket, but we can't seem to find the opener.
他在玩魔术吗
Is he doing a magic trick?
也许他会把那变成一杯玛格丽特酒
Maybe he'll turn it into a margarita.
太棒了
Bravo.
是个老把戏
It's an old trick.
不过只在墨西哥管用
But it only works in Mexico.
美元在这里更硬一些
The dollar is stronger down here.
真好笑
That's funny.
-他真风趣 -他真风趣
-He's funny. -He's funny.
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
其实今天是我第一天上班
Today is my first day actually.
你有一个很好的开始
Well, you're off to a good start.
各位 这是我们新的保护者赫克托
Guys, this is our new Héctor the Protector.
我向你们介绍…
I give you...
抱歉 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry, what's your name?
我叫马克西莫…就是马克西莫
I'm Máximo the... Just Máximo.
马克西莫就是马克西莫
Máximo the Just Máximo.
这个名字真难听 你得想个好听的
That's terrible. You have to work on that.
他们是我的朋友 贝内特夫妇
These are my friends, the Bennetts.
他们刚从斯克内克塔迪远道而来
They just arrived all the way from Schenectady.
你可以带他们去他们的凉蓬吗
Will you please show them to their cabana?
-好好照顾他们 -谢谢你 黛安
-And take very good care of them. -Thank you, Diane.
别客气
You're so welcome.
随时为您效劳 戴维斯女士
Whatever you need, Ms. Davies.
你晒伤了
You're burning.
-我总晒伤 -看到了
-I always burn. -I see you.
就是这里
Here we are.
这太完美了
This is perfect.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I love this.
来坐下
Come sit.
我还能为您做些什么
Anything else I can do for you?
是的 我们想要些“草”
Yes. We'd like some grass.
没问题
No problem.
你…是指 高尔夫球场的 还是前草坪的 还是…
Do you mean, like, from the golf course, or front lawn or...
真好笑
Funny.